Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SquishyFishy4

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm
Who laughed when Rem died? Cause I was like "THAT"S WHAT YOU GET!" And than I threw the remote at the TV, and successfully the TV did not break and I didn't get in trouble. And I did the same thing when Light died. I couldn't stop laughing when they died though. But it took more to laugh when Rem died cause I had just finished crying from L's death.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I liked Rem. D:

That scene made me feel sad. 3 characters I really liked dying at once. ;_;
They could have at least thrown Demegawa in there.
But then again, Mikami took over that job

((Look at that poor man. Not only has he just been screwed by a giant eye, but he's now giving birth.))

Fluffball of Osaka

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ryuk the reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm
lol i laughed my head off when Rem and Light died since i didn't like them at all but it was said when L died since L is my fav out of all of themUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:03 pm
i cried for days when L died. Though, i laughed so hard i almost pissed myself when Light died.  

Insane Rena

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm
i didn't like or dislike Rem. I thought she was a good character, just irrelevent to me. Plus, didn't have time to laugh of cry for her cause i was already crying cause L and Watari died.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 am
I probably would have if L hadn't died at the same time... But I did laugh when Lght died, my mom and my brother got mad at me for being to loud in the middle of the night that episode too...  

ShySlasher

Previous Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

I only laughed at the scene where Light dies. He was so pitiful that it was funny.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm
I was so depressed after L died,and I always wanted light to die,since he was always wanting L dead.But when Light was dying,for some reason I thought,'aww...he's dying,he's so cute!' At times,i love Light(when he's not Kira)He was funny at the end...it was so Epic,i laughed.And Rem?Eh..I couldn't care less for Rem.But Light

All Hail Light,the God of bullshit and Epic Laughter.
HAHA!  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

dyslexic-detective

Timid Flatterer

13,975 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 am
I only laughed when Light died...
His end was... pathetic. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 am
I cried when L died. ; A ;
When Light died I was like MWAHAHAHAHAAA~(I was reading the manga not watching the anime) so yeah I guess you could say I laughed. It was hard not to laugh along with him in that episode...pathetic. xD

Gloomy Weeaboo

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:49 am
Blind Ragdoll2010
i didn't like or dislike Rem. I thought she was a good character, just irrelevent to me. Plus, didn't have time to laugh of cry for her cause i was already crying cause L and Watari died.

o.o rem was a guy........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:56 am
Darky1235
Blind Ragdoll2010

O_o Who told you that?
Rem's female. And I kind of liked her I half laughed, half cried when she died though.  

sugakoushi

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 pm
live_love_PJO
Who laughed when Rem died? Cause I was like "THAT"S WHAT YOU GET!" And than I threw the remote at the TV, and successfully the TV did not break and I didn't get in trouble. And I did the same thing when Light died. I couldn't stop laughing when they died though. But it took more to laugh when Rem died cause I had just finished crying from L's death.

heheh, i was jumping up and down screaming at the t.v-(and i quote) "HAH! thats what you 'friggen get you sun of a @$%!@#!!! 'friggen killing them you basterd I hope I dont get my hands on a death noote(I own two now...heheh)Or else I'd bring you back to life, kill you, burn you shinagami ashes, throw them in the trash, burn the trash, throw them in the dumpster, burn that, the take you to the dump, then burn the dump, then throw you in my bath tub full of milk cuz its icky like you! nuu!(I stuck my toung out at the t.v. lol)"

After that I was like...dead so I just layed down on the floor and just starred at the cieling. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:23 pm
I laughed when Light thought Ryuk was writing down the names for him. That's what he gets for killing Lawliet...  

mai_ivey

aznpink45

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 pm
VivaciousDysphoria
Darky1235
Blind Ragdoll2010

O_o Who told you that?
Rem's female. And I kind of liked her I half laughed, half cried when she died though.

yeah i liked her too... she was innocent in my oppinion. just used.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff