Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Can YOU tell the twins apart? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:21 am
Can you tell the twins apart? If you can, how?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 am
I can kinda tell the twins apart. See, Kaoru's vocie sounds "more pure" than Hikaru's. (To all the Hikaru fans, I have 0 ill intenions.)  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Koriya-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 am
Yeah, i can tell them apart because of the voice tone and also whenever they have a "brotherly love moment", Kaoru is the uke x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Koriya-chan
Yeah, i can tell them apart because of the voice tone and also whenever they have a "brotherly love moment", Kaoru is the uke x3

ditto. I get the feeling most fans can tell at least this much. Otherwise no, though I've heard someone in my anime club say that they can tell by their hair. Supposedly.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

dark-lingering-shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 pm
Eijay
Koriya-chan

ditto. I get the feeling most fans can tell at least this much. Otherwise no, though I've heard someone in my anime club say that they can tell by their hair. Supposedly.

You can tell by the hair when their standing together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 pm
dark-lingering-shadow
Eijay
Koriya-chan

You can tell by the hair when their standing together.

Really? I can only tell by their hair when MANGA SPOILER: Hikaru dyes his hair darker so that people can tell them apart.END SPOILER. Lol. Otherwise I don't see any difference.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm
Yeah , usually their hair is parted a certain way, so I can tell them apart when they're standing together and I can see the part in their hair from the front  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm
It's the voice that sets me off. When the Haruhi in Wonderland episode was playing and Hikaru and Kaoru would come on and off the pillars, I was like:
"THAT'S HIKARU!" or "THAT'S KAORU!" everytime they showed up (and I was always right! sweatdrop ). My friend thought I was crazy. xd  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

alice_lolita_sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 pm
surprisingly, yes. that's because kaoru usually leads, so he's in front of hikaru, also his voice is more mature  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 pm
I can tell them apart because when they are facing you Hikaru's hair prats to the right and Koaru's hair parts to the left, and in the english dub Koaru's voice is ruff and gravley and Hikaru's is deep and smooth.  

Owlhandler

Romantic Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Yeah , usually their hair is parted a certain way, so I can tell them apart when they're standing together and I can see the part in their hair from the front
Owlhandler
I can tell them apart because when they are facing you Hikaru's hair prats to the right and Koaru's Hair parts to the left,

In episode 20, they said tht they part their hairs very often.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm
True they say that but they don't do that in any of the episods.  

Owlhandler

Romantic Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

Bebe Pepe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 am
When they got to the place Haruhi works at overthe summer break, Hikaru has trouble experssing his feelings, Koaru doesn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am
nope, I can't tell them apart for sure.... sweatdrop  

mangacraz00

Kenshin-Sofia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 am
In the manga I can't tell from site but in the anime their voice is my first clue and if i think about the hair parting hard enough.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff