Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rifts? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:09 pm
I just wanted to see the reaction. I don't think I could actually join a game because I don't have the books to really make a character, or really any rifts book for that matter. How ever I would like to. Anyways I just wanted to test the waters and see if there was even interest in starting a rifts campaign at all.

Or maybe even start a discussion about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:30 pm
Rifts!!! I would love to play. Can I play a Glitterboy pilot?  

glitterboypilot

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 pm
Either way we would have to find a story teller first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 pm
Burn it mad  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:26 am
Alright the problem is not may people have heard of Rifts and even if they did them getting a hold of the book and learning the mechanics would be too much of a chore... the fact that we lack a Story teller (and believe me I would jump right into this, but I am already running two and in three... the most I could commit is as a player.) and the previously stated fact it would be so hard to get this off the ground if by chance we do. I am in all the way but I would have to say its not a likely event.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:10 am
Ah Rifts... the crazy RPG. I've got the book for it.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:43 pm
Well there prolly is a plethora of down loads for it. So we most likely just need to find a story teller. BTW sorry for letting this thread died. I got distracted and forgot about it. crying

Anyways the other big thing to discuss is where would the campaign take place and what not? [REMOVED] What level? What gear?

I wouldn't be against us getting dropped off in Russia, that place is crazy, or NGR, Texas? That might be fun... cept for the crazy a** ton of super vampires near by.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:59 pm
@Wrasynth Ksyamen
Please do not ask for links on where to download books (I have removed the question from your post).

Asking for places to illegally download books is against the Terms of Service, and Rules & Guidelines of Gaia Online and as such, is also against the rules of this guild. Please keep this in mind for the future.

Happy Gaming.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:50 pm
Not that this was intentional. I'll reread the guild ToS so that I don't make this mistake again. Sincere apologies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am
I wish I knew where most of my Rifts books went to...ah well. I still have a few. biggrin  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bam BAM Boom BOOM

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm
I'm quite fimilar with Rifts, as it's the game that got me into to RPing at an early age. I own around 14 books and have pretty much all of em' backed up in PDF form...for anyone whose interested.

I wouldn't mind dipping back into Rifts, although I kinda find the setting a bit...tacky...still, there's a lot of cool ideas and concepts.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Yeah our biggest problem is just finding a story teller right now. people are interested in it. No one who knows the system well enough or is particularly interested in investing the time wants to be the story teller.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Bam BAM Boom BOOM

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen
Yeah our biggest problem is just finding a story teller right now. people are interested in it. No one who knows the system well enough or is particularly interested in investing the time wants to be the story teller.

Mmmmm, yeah, I'm not exactly confident in my story telling skills, as I only ran a couple of short adventures myself years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:50 pm
I am willing to be the story teller if someone is willing to help me with the rules.

I have the core book, Wormwood and a race book. Though it has been forever since I even read one of them. So I will be a little rusty, but if someone is willing to co-op I think I can get back up to par.  

Xboxplayerj

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm
*Points to AzN*  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items