Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sonic the Hedgehog RP guild!

Back to Guilds

Calling all Sonic rp lovers! Everyone loves the fast blue hedgehog Sonic! Why not join the guild? 

Tags: sonic the hedgehog, sonic the hedgehog rp, sonic comics, sonic, sonic hedghog 

Reply Sonic rp (fan character one)
RP HERE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 304 305 306 307 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:41 am
Lets start it fresh first time we had to redo it razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:46 am
Angel island, the future..Dr. Eggman had died..Sonic and his friends are gone...
Sunlight shined in Leoco's room as she awoke feeling great the morning. She noticed the cabin was way quiet. She walked out of her room and into another bed room. A old man was laying in a bed, he was silent and looked peaceful.
The young cats ears bent as she ran towards him "Master?" she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice. "M-MASTER!" she screamed as she tried waking him up. She laid by his bed side crying.

Dr. Egg was in his battle ship listening to the cries, he was flying over the home of Leoco. Leoco's master was the last freedom fighter on the planet. A small grin appeared on his face as he watched him.

Beside him was a young dog named Bell who watched the crying. "Poor unfortunate soul" she smirked.

idraw17
Captain

Beedis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 pm
Dusk smiled he was walking down the streets of angel island his bag slung over his shoulder whistling he had a sense that today wold be a good day for him .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:09 pm
Leoco left the house with the dead body in her hands. the old looking echidna
was very small for his age. She put him next to a stone and started making a hole. Small whimpers could be herd from her as she continued.

idraw17
Captain

Beedis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:14 pm
Dusk walked into the woods still whistiling the happy tune after awhile he heard whimpers his ears twitched as he looked around he spotted a girl knelt over by a stone he walked over to her not yet noticing the dead body "whats wrong?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 pm
Leoco looked at him, her ears where laid back. "My father died" she replied crying still. "Someone...someone killed him" she explained pointing to the carcass of the enchidna that had bullet holes in his chest.

(guess i should bring her out now xD)

Black-fire was in her repair shop working on a bike. She hated working in this type of weather. She was not getting customers like she use to. Leoco was usually here everyday. She was getting worried and decided to go visit her. She got up and went to a nice motorcycle and rode off to Leoco's home.

idraw17
Captain

Beedis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:42 pm
(OK : D)
Dusk nelt down beside her he put his hand gently on her back and patted it "very sorry to hear i offer you my sympathy." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:47 pm
Leoco shook her head "I don't need it..just want revenge" she explained. her ears laid back as she finished digging the hole and put the body inside. She started throwing the dirt over the carcass. She was still a kid, how would she know how to do this?

(oy i need to update pictures on leoco and Bell and update Leoco's age..i don't like her as a child anymore :p)

Black-fire came up around Leoco's house "Leoco? are you ok!" she yelled as she ran towards her. She noticed the guy and glared at him "Who the hell are you?" she asked coldly.

A black shadow started to form beside Black-fire the shadow arose beside Black-fire. Her eyes opened, she diden't look like Black-fire, she had shorter hair and was wearing full black. Her hands could not be seen but black liquid was dripping from her sleeves. "hmm..is this guy troubling young Leoco?" she asked with a sneer.

idraw17
Captain

Beedis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 pm
Dusk looked up at the two his expression was shocked "I h-hope not." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:03 pm
Leoco smiled at Black-fire "ah, Black-fire be nice, you don't need to scare people..he's nice.." she said with a smile, she diden't know his name however.

Black-fire folded her arms "fine, as long as he's not bugging you.." the stench of death went around her "...Leoco..did your old man die?" she asked now concerened.

Leoco nodded, "Master died...someone murdered him" she said, her ears where flat against her head. Her tail quickly rolled around her feet.

(oy i forgot Shadow diden't get her name she was actually named that razz )

The shadow like girl looked at the grave and went around it "hmm..the body smells fresh" she said. She then looked at the boy "since your not a threat, maybe you should introduce yourself?" she asked with a grin. she liked new people.

idraw17
Captain

Beedis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:26 pm
Dusk smiled he stood up and extended his hand to shadow "I'm dusk pleasure to meet you." he said to her with a smile as he looked at her "Past all that goo stuff she is pretty....well nice looking" he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:35 pm
the shadow like figure glared at his hand and looked at hers. she snicked as she placed her hand on his. Black goop went around his hand. "Nice to meet you..I don't have a name" she said taking her hand back revealing a nice pile of goop in Dusk's hand.

Black-fire glared at her shadow and sighed "My name is Black-fire..please exuse my slave here..she has no respect for the living" she explained.

Leoco giggled at the shadow girl, "My name is Leoco...I'm angel islands number one female cat mechanic!" she said. She looked back at the grave, "and that's my father..his name was master..he was a freedom fighter" she prayed at the grave.  

idraw17
Captain

Beedis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:38 pm
Dusk smirked at her he shook most of goop off of his hand "nice to meet all of you." he looked over to shadow "no name huh? well what can i call you then?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 pm
The girl looked at him and shrugged "Slave?" she asked.

Black-fire folded her arms "been her name since she came to me" she sighed.

Leoco looked up from her praying "I think something else would be better..I never called her slave" she explained.

idraw17
Captain

Beedis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:54 pm
Dusk smiled "I have to agree with leoco on that." he started trying to think up a name for her.  
Sonic rp (fan character one)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 304 305 306 307 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff