Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply L Yaoi and Shounen ai
which death note character would u like to have as a parent Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxxYao_HondaXxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:45 pm
which death note character would u love to have as a parent id say L would have to be my dad hes super smart & he has a funny personality i don't think hes the type to COMPLETLY ignore his children for work.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm
hmm...i'd want Matsuda to be my dad. XD he's just adorable, and would make a great dad.

i'd want Near, Mello, and matt to be my brothers. smile  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sebasuchaann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:21 pm
I want L to be mah papa because He is just epic like that! XP If i couldn't have L as a dad then...

I guess I would have Misa as a mommy because shes rich and stupid. so I can be spoiled and get away with everything! ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:17 pm
L! Well, for one, he's just cute and awesome (of course), and then he was like, realy caring and what not to Maki in L: Change the WorLd.
... and then Watari would kinda be like my grandpa!  

ShySlasher

XxxYao_HondaXxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 am
rosie1995
I would want either L or Matt... L seems like he would be really great with kids, and Matt is just awesome.

omg i used to have the same sig you did when i first adopted! xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:20 pm
wow...um...
L because he was really caring towards Maki in L: Change the WorLd, plus i mean HELLO. it's L.
maybe Matt because he's just awesomesauce. he loves video games, and i want a challenge lately.  

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

rosie1995

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:41 pm
Mello and Matt
((not as in "gay love"... as in like a father & uncle thing))
Ah I don't know, they both seem like they would be great with kids
((and NOT in a sexual way))

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:54 pm
I want either L and BB (yes, as in gayness) or Matt and Mello (also as gayness)  

prisonman1023

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:55 pm
I want L and Misa to be my parents =P
L would have been a good Dad if he lived long enough plus him and Misa make a cute couple.
And if for some reason if L didnt make enough money being awsome and fighting crime Misa gets paid millions to look pretty so everyones happy  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm
I would want watari to be my father because he reminds me of my late grandfather.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Pink Hotaru

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:21 am
i'd want *urgh; so HARD to CHOOSE...!* probably either Matsuda or L... L would be sooo smart, but it'd be more believable if Matsuda was... if Near was just a FEW months younger, we could be twin siblings~! For a momma, I'd have to say Sayu, b'cause... she's just so CUUUTE!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:57 am
I want BB for my daddy! The crazies are awesome... biggrin  

Eccentric Detective

illegally_censored

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:09 pm
I would want Mello because then I could have all the chocolate I want.....actually he would probably eat all of it, and we would have to fight to the death for it...I would still love it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:28 pm
Thst is a hard question! I would have to say Mello because he is mad of awsome! 3nodding And I get chocolate! xd  

AshleyCarnival

L Yaoi and Shounen ai

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces