Rainbow Poison Acid

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:11 am
Well put it this way, if you want to eat you'll need the kitchen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:50 am
Julia blew out the smoke out of her mouth, walking into the kitchen. Pulling on the lingerie under her robe, she opened the refrigerator. Grabbing a water, she chugged it down like a beer. She was buzzed, but not drunk.  

Rotheca

Rotheca

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:38 am
Yawning, she threw the emtpy water bottle in the trash. She put her cigerattte in the ash tray and streched. Julia never got out of the house. She was mainly, always in her underwear! Yeah, she has clothes, but she never puts them on. She is just so lazy!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:50 pm
*Walks into kitchen* "Hey Julia. You ever gonna get out of the house? Go to a party. Meet a man whee Do something."  

maymaylove

Lonely Fatcat

Rotheca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:10 am
She shook her head. "Na, if anything I'll go to a bar." Sitting down at the table, she yawned. "I don't plan on having children someday and I'm already 32. It's abit late for me anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:22 am
Hm don't have any kids? Just meet a guy to settle down with. Who will take care of you. *Opens fridge and pours herself a glass of orange juice* I am only worried about you and how you spend all day in your room.  

maymaylove

Lonely Fatcat

Rotheca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 am
"Maybe I'll marry some rich guy. Then I'll be able to sit around the house all day and drink. I can only dream." Julia sighed. "I sit in my room all day, so I can stay in my underwear and not be annoyed. Those children of yours are a handful."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:25 am
"Haha your telling me? Sometimes I wish I had someone to help around here!" Sits down and sips her Orange Juice.  

maymaylove

Lonely Fatcat

Rotheca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:39 pm
Chuckling, she looked at her. "I would be willing to help, but I would have to get wasted first."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:46 pm
Laughs "Well I would love your help. I am gonna see if I can get my twin sister to come move in and help out." Drinks here orange juice more to stop herself from laughing at the thought of Julia helping around the house. She keeps picturing her in a maid outfit and laughs a little to loudly.  

maymaylove

Lonely Fatcat

Rotheca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:20 pm
"Okay. What are you laughing about," she raised a eyebrow, curious.

(( Are they sisters-in-law (Though, I don't think that there is a husband yet..?) or are they sisters? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:01 pm
"Nothing nevermind. Just a crazy thought I had" Goes to pour herself more orange juice.

(Hm I think I'd say sisters)  

maymaylove

Lonely Fatcat

Rotheca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:16 pm
Julia sighed and looked out the kitchen window. "Whatever."
Closing her eyes, she turned her head, opening them again. "Where are the kids?"

(( Okay. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:22 pm
Thinks in shock for a minute. It was awful quite in the house. "I think the dog park. Well three of them are. I think the others are in their rooms." Looks upstairs in shock that its so quite.  

maymaylove

Lonely Fatcat

Rotheca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm
"Oh, I see..." She stood up and walked over to the fridge. Scanning again, she just got another water bottle. After opening it up, she chugged the water down rather quickly.  
♥ ~ The Home ~ ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff