Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
zelda wii any wants and expectations Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 pm
i've heard so many ideas on the next zelda 4 the wii any hopes ,fears ?wants  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Yeah,I fear that they will have Link and a girl together.I just hope Ilia isn't in it.but,no love 4 Link,KK?ik  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 pm
im kinda hoping for maybe an old item would reappear aka ocarina of time or a transfromation mask  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:16 am
I'd wish that it has the Ocarina, the spinner, pegasus feather, and/or the cape from the Link to the Past. ( I can't remember the name at now.)
I don't think that Link would have another lover, because many people think that the girl in the game art would be Master Sword. ( Is someone hiding inside of the Hyrule Shield? xD )
At least I think so.

I don't think there will be any transformation mask, because they were already in MM. And, that game would have a different story, so no Ilia around there.
I'd wish that there would be more about Triforce, because there weren't much of it in TP, what was a quite shame.
Hopefully it won't be so much remade that TP was. More new challenges for the game, and new enemies wouldn't make it bad.  

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 am
any return of minda or the twili race  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 am
I think the presence of Midna and the Twilight Realm is what makes Twilight Princess unique... Not sure if I'd want her to be in Zelda Wii... But I do really hope for a well-composed soundtrack (like OoT's music which was so beautiful) that is actually orchestrated. It always gives the game a more authentic and epic feel that MIDIs just can't compare.
I kinda also like scary and difficult temples; bring on the old-school feel of horror from redeads and wallmasters!
And Zelda is also always so much better in a realistic style with a handsome adult Link whee  

DinsFire114

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:38 pm
id like to see a harder game like a mm or master quest  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 pm
If anyone has seen the new pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but i think that girl behind Link is the spirit(or sumtin')of the master sword.(if you noticed Link held no sword.)
but what's your opinion?  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:25 am
A lot of people say that she's Master Sword, but I don't want to think so.
( What weapon would Link use then without sword? Bow, or the Spinner? )
And if I remember right, the lack of sword is just because the artwork. (So, we'll have a new type of sword.)
And, maybe we have a chance to swing the Wii remote like a sword. (Yeah, it was in TP, but something like the Sports Resort? Same goes for other weapons too.)
I'd say that the girl would be somekind of spirit.
( And, if there's a person inside the Master Sword, who's inside of the Shield?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 am
Derethia
And if I remember right, the lack of sword is just because the artwork. (So, we'll have a new type of sword.)
And, maybe we have a chance to swing the Wii remote like a sword. (Yeah, it was in TP, but something like the Sports Resort? Same goes for other weapons too.)
( And, if there's a person inside the Master Sword, who's inside of the Shield?)
ok but what if they want you to create or own sword  

josh of earth2

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 pm
No-one else is going so say it?

Okay, I'll say it.

Wii motion+ swordplay. Yet to try that particular gadget, but yeah. I want that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:26 pm
i figure what they are doing is teasing you making us come up with our own ideas cause Nintendo never lets anything leak without reason so this picture and the little detail that we have must mean they are thinking of maybe combining elements of T.P and maybe MM with spirit weapons like instead of mask each weapon has it's own spirit that you find a bit more of a back story to the world of Syrule. if you remember art can mislead like knowing the zelda series Shingi always throws in a few surprises take for instance Midna she was a welcomed change instead f rescuing Zelda you help Midna restore balance after trying to destroy it.  

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:30 pm
drake of the earth2
Derethia
ok but what if they want you to create or own sword

Actually the artwork was specifically made to emphasize Link's lack of sword (or so ive heard) And the girl resembles it way to much to ignore  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 pm
Combining TP and MM? That'd be too awesome.

And, if the girl in the picture is Master Sword, doesn't that mean that she would be hanging all the time with Link and in last battle turned to Master Sword (and add a little of love here, because no girl can resist Link when she's much with him( like Zelda, Ruto, Nabooru, Midna...))? It'd be something new if the Master Sword would break in last battle...
Out of nothing, could she be Navi or some other fairy?
Or maybe it's new form of Zelda?

I think that the lack of the sword is only because Nintendo hasn't deciced the look of new sword yet. Maybe it isn't Master Sword at all?

But do you think that It'd continue where Twilight left?
Because Link looks older than usually.  

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rojo Espada

Romantic Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:54 pm
What I would want in Zelda wii is if Nintendo would bring back the bank system from majora's mask. i found that bank to be really helpful  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff