Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:13 pm
In a world where weak or weak-looking people were sold as slaves, there lives a boy named Shan Kodomo. No matter how many times he tried, he just couldn't look like a strong young man, so he was taken from his family and sold to X, the country's richest man who is known to be cruel and sadistic. Scared and feeling alone, Shan has to learn to deal with the abuse his master gives him. But is there more to X than meets the eye? Were all those things that people see about him only results of a hidden problem...?

Rules

♣ No content above PG-13
♣ Please be active
♣ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♣ Minimize swearing
♣ Most of the time, at least two paragraphs per post
♣ One-paragraph posts are allowed, just not a continuous pattern
♣ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Character Profile

Social Status: (username)
They call me:
My position in a relationship:
My personal ID says:
What people see of me:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:20 pm
Meet the Characters

Social Status: Crazy_Tomboy313
They call me: Shan Kodomo
My position in a relationship: Uke
My personal ID says: Shan Kodomo is an extreme pacifist and a pushover. Although he tries to speak up, the fear of punishment keeps tearing apart his self-esteem. He tries to get over these ways to avoid the fate of a slave, but apparently nothing would do any good.
What people see of me: User Image

Social Status: blessedheart
They call me: Yu Kanda
My position in a relationship:Seme
My personal ID says:Kanda has never really liked socializing in public. He always has a scowl on his face and tends to avoid people all togther. Even people who know him doesn't call him by his first name for he threatens to kill them if they do.

He comes from a rich family and mostly is alone since his mother and father are out working. He was forced to come to an auction by his mother one day and decided to buy something out of boredom.
What people see of me:User Image  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 pm
Kanda came intto the auction area with his mother as he sighed. 'Why in the world am I here..?' He asked inself; his scowl deeper then usual as he sat down in a chair and looked up as they began to auction off items.

It was the same old, same old they auctioned before. Antiques, jewrlery and the occasional slave. He started to get bored and wondered if he could leave about now when Shan came up, Kanda looked up and tilted his head as he stared at the slave boy, for some reason finding him interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:45 pm
Today was it. His dream life was over. There were shouts of bids all over the place, and Shan couldn't help but quiver at seeing all those lustful eyes directed at him. He covered his eyes with his bangs, so that those would-be owners wouldn't see him cry.

Why? Why did he have to hate violence? Why couldn't he at least look strong? Why couldn't he do anything to avoid this fate? All those questions beat against his mind. They built up in pressure, and he wanted to scream, but that would only bring punishment to him. He held his tongue, and even bit down on it to keep hold of himself. He could only hope that he'd be sold to a kind person.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Kanda listened as people bid on him left and right. "Tched." He scowled out as he saw how half the people were drooling over the small, fragile boy. 'They need lives..' He thought as he continued to listen. The now higest bid for Shan was $20,000.

"Alright, 20,000 going once..twice.." The proctor said then Kanda got up and raised his hand. "600,000." He said calmly as people dropped their jaws and looked at him in disbelief. Kanda just shrugged it off as he sat down. He knew no one would bid to that, which is why he made the bid in the first place. "6-6-600,000 going once...twice...sold! To the amn with the sco-" The proctor was going to saw then got a death glare by Kanda and immediately held his tongue.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 pm
Shan felt his entire being tear apart. He prayed to whatever god existing that whoever bought him wasn't like those people that stared at him strangely. As he was being taken from the platform, which he was happy to be away from, he caught a glimpse of his owner. He looked somewhat familiar, but Shan just couldn't tell where he's seen that face from.

Everyone seemed to be afraid of this person. It was as if their lives would be at stake if they so much as angered him. Shan shook the thought out of his mind. Maybe his owner isn't as bad as he may look. Maybe he's actually a caring person or something. Still, Shan just couldn't calm his very terrified heart.

Somewhere, he heard his parents crying. He wished he could tell them that he was going to be okay, but what proof does he have of this? For all he knew, he might die the next day. There was no way he can tell his parents that they have nothing to worry about.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:15 pm
Kanda looked at Shan when he was brought to him and gave his first look over of the boy. Shan was cute and very petite; he didn't look very strong and Kanda had the idea that he was a pacifist at heart.

As Kanda was looking him over with nuetral eyes, he caught the glares of some of the bidders who wanted Shan and gave his own glare back and they shied away. He then got up and looked at his mother who was a seat away from him. "I'm going to take him home." He sttated, wanting to leave this mass of people, as he pointed at Shan. His mother nodded and KAnda looked at him then turned. "Lets go." He said as he headed to the exit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 pm
Nervously, Shan followed his new master. He heard whispers from every corner, and he could have sworn he heard a familiar name. Shan suddenly paused in his tracks and paled. Not him, right? Not the country's richest and most feared man, right? Was this a punishment for a crime he comitted that he doesn't know about? Was it a crime so serious that he had to be the slave of a selectively known sadist?

The whispers around him grew in volume and sounded more frantic. Shan saw worried and interested faces, and he could have sworn that they were discussing what may happen next. He felt everything closing around him. The air suddenly grew stuffy and he couldn't tell if it was just him or the sun that watched from its throne in the sky.

It was then that he realized he was just standing, instead of walking like he was told to.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Kanda heard the murmur of voices and just rolled his eyes. This is why he hated to be near people; all they do is yammer on and on and on about useless stuff. It annoyed him, which is why he rather be alone then stay in a room with people in it.

Whne he saw that Shan was not following him, he turned around and looked at the petite boy with his usual scowling face. "Oi." He said, clearly not amused that Shan wasn't listening. "Did you not hear me? I said we are leaving."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Shan quivered and then forced himself to move again. He stared at the ground to avoid his master's face, but he couldn't avoid the voice. If anything, the voice was what terrified him the most. Shan didn't exactly understand why, though. It was just normal, nothing to worry about. Then again, considering that his owner was a sadist, or so he heard, then there is a perfect reason to fear his voice.

Shan caught up to his master and waited for some kind of punishment or something, like most slave owners he heard of or seen would do to their slaves for disobedience. He closed his eyes and prepared for whatever may come, although he hoped nothing would come.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Kanda waited impatiently as Shan came at his slow past. He was never a patient person to begin with anyway, but he stayed calm, or at least as calm as he could as the boy reached him. HE looked at his face as tched.

The boy looked like he has just seen the ghost of christmas past. He then rolled his eyes and tched again then turned and walked out the door and headed for the exit, without so much as saying a word.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Shan walked right next to his master, so that he would no longer get distracted and trail behind. He was both glad that he was finally away from the auction house, but terrified that he had to now live with someone he barely knew. This was probably how all slaves felt when they had to be sold to new masters.

Looking up at his master's face, which was scowling at apparently nothing in particular, Shan couldn't help but think that something was troubling him. He didn't know what, but he was starting to sense that maybe his owner was going through some kind of problem, whatever it was.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:00 pm
As Kanda was walking he sensed that the boy was looking at him and looked down. He was right on the money too. He continued to keep the scowl on his face as he looked back at Shan.

"What?" He asked in a annoyed tone. He didn't care that the by was lookign at him but he was curuious as to why he was looking at Kanda. So mostly it is out of boredom as he waited for the boy to respond, getting a little impatient.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Shan stiffened and averted his gaze, wishing he had never looked in the first place. He tried to answer his master's question, but his dry throat had made a sound-proof barrier that kept his voice back. He coughed a little, trying to demolish that barrier, but even then he wasn't able to answer.

After a few more attempts to speak, Shan finally gave up and just shook his head, hoping that his master would take that as an answer. He didn't really have much hope of his non-verbal response satisfying the demand, however, and tried to speak again.

"Nothing," he finally said in a soft, but very dry and crooked voice. "I'm sorry."

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:23 pm
"There is no way it was nothing." Kanda said at the boy's soft answer. "You had a reason for looking at me but you wish to not tell me." He stated, knowing he was right on the mark.

When they reached the car, the chaffuer opened the door fr them.. Kanda stepped in and waited for the boy to do the same. He tapped his foot a bit as he waited.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff