Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XI Unpredictable XI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:04 pm
im just gonna say somethin..i dont like feeling forced to do something
idc if u erase meh
if u agree post it...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:46 pm
I don't know what you are refering to. Who's earasing you? Are you talking about removing people from the guild? If you don't want to be in the guild then there's a "quit guild" button. You don't have to make us get rid of you. Of course I would prefer it if everyone stayed, but there's really no point if their not going to post anyway. Think of it this way, people who don't post are effectively not in the guild anyway because they aren't contributing anything. If your not going to post then why do you want to stay in the guild (not addressing you in particular)?  

Life Hath Immortality

Moonlight Nightingale

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm
well.. me too. u guyz can erase me if you want to. and btw, the reason why i don't wanna press the 'quit guild' button is because we have to give a reason for it and i don't really have a good reason to leave so....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:50 am
o.0? just leave it blank and quit.. LMAO~  

AnGeL LyCioUs

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Razberry_skittles

Amorous Darling

6,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 pm
lol @ person above me  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:42 pm
It doesn't matter if you leave a reason when your leaving. Your not going to be here anymore anyway. Why would I care? (Not sure about Lady_Meeko123)  

Life Hath Immortality

Sparxx Inferni

O.G. Knight

4,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:19 pm
to the guy who made this forum I'm gonna point out something sherlock: if you didn't care why did you post -_- yeah genius just these few words YOU ARE A DUMB SHIZ  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:29 pm
XPurple_Eyed_GirlX
It doesn't matter if you leave a reason when your leaving. Your not going to be here anymore anyway. Why would I care? (Not sure about Lady_Meeko123)

Yes I really don't care about the reason for leaving unless it's a critism of the guild in general because then I might be able to do something to fix it in the future. We're not going to be mad if you quit without telling. If you are unhappy you're unhappy. Although i would like to say that if you ARE unhappy, please send me a PM or post in the suggestion box so that we might be able to cater to you and your needs better.  

Lady_Meeko123

Pocket Moogle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 pm
wow,maybe we should all just chill  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm
Gamehavic
to the guy who made this forum I'm gonna point out something sherlock: if you didn't care why did you post -_- yeah genius just these few words YOU ARE A DUMB SHIZ

ha ha ha ha that's what I thought  

junghoseok

nuckleheadMcspazzatronx3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 am
YOUR RUDE!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:07 pm
istar-angel-neko
wow,maybe we should all just chill

Yes I think pretty much everyone who posted on this forum forgot to take their chill-pills
xd

(Aw I’m just kidding) *Hugs*  

WhitneyWynterheim

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Marrioneette

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm
XPurple_Eyed_GirlX
I don't know what you are refering to. Who's earasing you? Are you talking about removing people from the guild? If you don't want to be in the guild then there's a "quit guild" button. You don't have to make us get rid of you. Of course I would prefer it if everyone stayed, but there's really no point if their not going to post anyway. Think of it this way, people who don't post are effectively not in the guild anyway because they aren't contributing anything. If your not going to post then why do you want to stay in the guild (not addressing you in particular)?
'Cause the spaces between my fingers...

I agree, i was look at the members 90% of people haven't posted ANYTHING. I so have to get more active. Cause i feel bad for not posting enough.

...Are right where yours fit perfectly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 am
AnGeL LyCioUs
o.0? just leave it blank and quit.. LMAO~

HA!
blaugh

Beware of Shadow_Zero

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:42 pm
I am currently banning members who have not posted. Better hurry up if you want to stay!  
The Ultimate Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff