Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Confession (spoiler) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 am
No. Sasuke didn't confess neither did Naruto, but Sakura did. To Naruto.

After Sai kicked Sakura out of her senses; where she was in a helpless state. Not knowing what's right or wrong, over thinking about the fact that she's not strong enough even though she trained so hard. I guess Sai was just, ******** it everyone's hopeless.

Then Sakura did take it to heart and found Naruto, the next thing she did, "I love you." Because you have always been there for me and all the other mushy crap. The romance just drags on too much, where is the fights when you need them? They are in a middle of a war and she confessed to him. After Naruto said she's lying becuase he always sees her caring only for Sasuke in the first season, not knowing that people can changed. He refuses to accent that Sasuke is not the same anymore and he refuses the fact that Sakura changed.
Naruto just needs to learn how to accept.

What are everyone's else opinion on this?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Like in real life, you can't just accept someone because they like you. Perhaps Naruto's feelings for her have changed over the years. I think Sakura genuinely loves Naruto, but he doesn't have to accept her. Right now, Sasuke is his priority and perhaps love isn't at the top of his list of needs at the moment.User Image  

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm
Actually, it's unbelievable that so many girls have huge crush on guys that they can't be with. Most girls will love anyone who's hot nowadays.
I can see where you're heading.
In other words, Naruto has to learn to accept change, means that he has to accept whatever going happen later on. But love is a different issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:59 pm
Zubora
Most girls will love anyone who's hot nowadays.

Naruto has to learn to accept change, means that he has to accept whatever going happen later on.

First point: it's sad but true ._.

Second Point: Ah, I see what you mean.User Image

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 pm
xXSereneShadowsXx
Zubora
Most girls will love anyone who's hot nowadays.

Naruto has to learn to accept change, means that he has to accept whatever going happen later on.

First point: it's sad but true ._.

Second Point: Ah, I see what you mean.User Image
Yup.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 pm
I'm guilty of liking NaruSaku and yes I do think Sakura's confession is real. There's something called giving up and she did gave up on Sasuke. She doesn't want Naruto to be hurt by it, she apologized because she wants to kill Sasuke.
Naruto is still in denial that what Sakura said is fake, but Sakura is going to do whatever it takes to not see Naruto hurt.  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm
It's now the confession that was off. It was how she said and how she went about it. She said it as if she was liking him because Sasuke was gone and a villan while Naruto was there and he was the hero of the Village. She was doing she figured that if Naruto heard that she liked him, he would stop looking for Sasuke for her since she still believe that he was looking for and killing himself over Sasuke for her. Not to mention, the confession, no matter how real it was her, sounded as though it was a love of convenience

And in Naruto's defense.... a girl that you've watched obsess over another boys for years. {Note that all but one of the Sakura Sasukefaning is from the first series} is now telling you she loves after years of rejection in hopes that the other boy would could after her... I would be skeptical as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
It's now the confession that was off. It was how she said and how she went about it. She said it as if she was liking him because Sasuke was gone and a villan while Naruto was there and he was the hero of the Village. She was doing she figured that if Naruto heard that she liked him, he would stop looking for Sasuke for her since she still believe that he was looking for and killing himself over Sasuke for her. Not to mention, the confession, no matter how real it was her, sounded as though it was a love of convenience

And in Naruto's defense.... a girl that you've watched obsess over another boys for years. {Note that all but one of the Sakura Sasukefaning is from the first series} is now telling you she loves after years of rejection in hopes that the other boy would could after her... I would be skeptical as well.
Naruto did a damn well job of putting it off then. Since he didn't give a s**t about Hinata's confession.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:46 pm
yume the thng that sai spoke was just to knock Sakura out of her senses, he knows that she's weak, he knows that she's going to break down whenever you say anything about her teammates now. just because now she's in an emotional wreak, village being destoryed, she trained really hard yet she got nothing out of it. She still thinks she's weak and is a burden to Naruto. She just wanted to cheer him up.
In sakura's defense who wouldn't be pissed, she confessed and yet naruto blatanly declined and said she's lying. Seriously I don't know a girl who wouldn't be pissed even though she confessed to the one she likes and said she's lying.

mika i'm guilty of liking it to but Naruto still didn't accept her feelings. meaning it's not official yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:11 pm
Zubora
yume the thng that sai spoke was just to knock Sakura out of her senses, he knows that she's weak, he knows that she's going to break down whenever you say anything about her teammates now. just because now she's in an emotional wreak, village being destoryed, she trained really hard yet she got nothing out of it. She still thinks she's weak and is a burden to Naruto. She just wanted to cheer him up.
In sakura's defense who wouldn't be pissed, she confessed and yet naruto blatanly declined and said she's lying. Seriously I don't know a girl who wouldn't be pissed even though she confessed to the one she likes and said she's lying.

mika i'm guilty of liking it to but Naruto still didn't accept her feelings. meaning it's not official yet.
I know that but Sakura is going to kill sasuke FOR naruto. Does that not scream love to you?  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora

I know that but Sakura is going to kill sasuke FOR naruto. Does that not scream love to you?
you know I use to think that Sakura was starting to like Naruto and that narusaku was canon in fact, ou of every hetero pairing. But after Sai and Kakashi claimed that Sakura still liked Sasuke even though it can be as ******** like for friends. She reall just want things to go back the way they were.
so it obvious that she love anyone now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:11 pm
How about this.
People are saying it's fake because Sakura was suppose to tell Naruto that she's going to kill Sasuke, and she fully understands that he will be hurt by this. Even if it is fake, from the fact that she made an effort to tell him, that means she really loves him. Not wanting him to b hurt by Sasuke anymore.
And by the way, even if she still is love sick over Sasuke(whch is totally not true), Gaara even said to Naruto that Sasuke doesn't see him anymore. Meaning, the closest person to Sasuke is not ******** Sakura it's Naruto. Which means he's not ever going to fall for her.  

DeficientLoser

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm
I have yet to read the sakura confession but from what ive heard...in my opinion u gotta think For one they are at war that effects a lot things emotional and or physical. And i agree that it does sound like sakura is saying it like she has to or something it seems to me that she feels she has to tell naruto that she loves him and maybe he will give up on sasuke for her but idk like ive said i havent read it yet so my opinion may not meen much. But i am in no way a supporter of NaruSaku! I like sakura and all but in all honesty i feel she doesnt deserve Naruto...then again neither does sasuke...But i feel sasuke can be saved and that they are giving up on him to soon. He just needs a Giant A** Kicking  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:13 pm
akachan_ningyou
I have yet to read the sakura confession but from what ive heard...in my opinion u gotta think For one they are at war that effects a lot things emotional and or physical. And i agree that it does sound like sakura is saying it like she has to or something it seems to me that she feels she has to tell naruto that she loves him and maybe he will give up on sasuke for her but idk like ive said i havent read it yet so my opinion may not meen much. But i am in no way a supporter of NaruSaku! I like sakura and all but in all honesty i feel she doesnt deserve Naruto...then again neither does sasuke...But i feel sasuke can be saved and that they are giving up on him to soon. He just needs a Giant A** Kicking
She doesn't deserve Naruto? Why not?

She matured and she's not that stupid, useless girl that she was in season 1.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 pm
mika I think what she's trying to state is that, even though she changed. She doesn't deserve him because it's only now that she notice his pain. after ignoring him for so long, only caring about sauske this and sasuke that. Never caring ONCE about naruto.

that can mean either way too. either she caredor loved him. Either way we're not sakura.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff