Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Future of History 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 pm
The year is 2076. History has repeated itself. Slavery is back only worse. New species have arose from the shadows. Angels, demons, and Vampires. Life is hard for a slave, especially if your a girl. So allow me to take you into this new reality it shall be a glimpse into the future. Let us look at the future of history...

~Characters~
I'm the Puppet: Zee short for Zyair
They're the Master: guidence12342a
Naturally I'm A: Female
I Have Lived For: 14 years
I Have a Past Learn It: I have been a slave my entire life. I dream of becoming free and starting a new life.
I'm So Cute: ((Apearance to be added l8r))
Oh and: I am violent and rogue. To gain my trust one must tame me. I will fight back. So respect me.

Please pm me profiles.
~Profile~
I'm the Puppet: Character Name
They're the Master: Username
I Have Lived For: Age
I Have A Past Learn It: Bio
I'm So Cute/Hot: Appearance
Oh and: Anything else

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 pm
Zee sat in her cold cell. Falling in and out of consciness. The slave owners had beaten her so hard she bled white. "I try and be a good little slave," she thought to herself. "But they always disrespect." she sighed, "And now i am stuck here." Zee glanced up at the ties that held her hands above her head. She dropped her head and let the fuzzy darkness take her away.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:09 pm
I'm the Puppet: Jake Branginbrook
They're the Master: Disciple_Fan27
I Have Lived For: 16
I Have A Past Learn It: Father was a accountant and mother was a lawyer. He didn't have slaves at all, but he never thought they would catch his interest. He was in the higher class, but he never had one slave in his family. Once he got old enough, he was told by his father that he could get a slave that could help him around the house. He wants to treat the slave like a friend, because of his higher standards of living, he was homeschooled, never allowed to go near a normal school. So with that in mind, he told his father that he was ready to buy one.
I'm So Cute/Hot: User Image
Oh and: He has a short temper, but he is kind, gentle and caring.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:14 am
When Zee came back into consciness. She looked around, "Is it day or night?" She thought. She sat looking around until the doors to the room opened and the slave trader walked in with two men behind him. One of he men was tall with black hair and evil look about him. The other one was tall with silverish hair and a soft smile. "Oh please let the nice one go for me." she said. The slave trader brought both of the men up to her cage. The one with the black hair said, "I'll take her for 100 dollars," the slave trader smiled, "Come on, come on." thought Zee "Don't let him take me."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm
Kake Branginbrook walked in with another man, dark haired and menacing looking, but he also walked in with the slave trader come in as well in the cages. He saw the slave that the black haired man talked about and saw the girl, around the same age as him, but said softly,"I'll go 150 dollars....I need a slave myself...." He said softly again, curious as to the young lady, wondering if she was friendly and kind to others.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:37 pm
"Yes." she thought to herself. THe evil man grinned, "200," he said the slave trader rubbed his hands together excited for the money coming in. Zee turned to look at the other man and stared at him.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:42 pm
Jake saw her eyes meet his and knew she seemed interested in him purchasing her, away from the black haired man. He thought for a moment and replied,"300.." He said softly to the slave merchant, hoping that the evil man will give.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm
The evil man sighed and nudged his head towards the other boy in deeat. "YEs." she thought to herself.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:57 pm
Jake smiled and nodded."Please be gentle with her...she is after all, my special guest..." He said softly and smiled to the girl and then went for his wallet, taking out the 300 dollars, giving it to the slave trader."Please put a collar on for her, but a loose one." He added to the slave trader, then looked to the girl."Don't worry, I won't be cruel..." He said to her softly and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:24 pm
Zee still moved backwards. That was the same thing that her last master had said. The slave trader came in and put a collar round her neck he pulled it really tight at first and whispered in her ear, "Behave." he said then loosened it. She stood up let the man tie a rope through a loop in the collar. The slave trader grabed the money and lead him to the door. Zee blinked as they came into the light. Her eyes eventually focused and when they did the man was shacking hands with the slave trader. Zee seized her moment and started running. He seemed like such a nice man though. "Live with a nice guy or run away to freedom." She muttered to herself. "Tough choice."
(SHe isn't real fast you'll be able to catch her)  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 pm
Jake smiled as she started to follow him outside and was about to talk to his new slave, until he saw her run. He sighed and ran after her, putting his baseball training to use. Running as fast as he could, he was close enough to pull her by the rope that was against her collar, but he didn't want to choke her, so he decided to jump her. He ran as quickly as he could, then jumped at her, tackling her and restrained her."I understand that you want to be free....but I can't allow you to do that...for now anyway...." He said softly to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Zee looked the boy in eyes, "Your strangly different." she said to him he got up off her and she stood up and brushed herself off. The slave trader was running over. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" The slave trader raised his hand to slap and Zee turned her face ready for the hit.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:09 pm
Jake looked to his slave and replied,"Well, don't expect me to let you run off like that..." He said to her, brushing himself off, then heard the slave trader running towards them and grabbed his hand before he slapped her."Don't...touch....her...." He said abit irritatedly."She isn't your slave anymore....I have her under control...thank you for your concern..sir..." He said calmly and let his hand go, then looked to Zee with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 pm
Zee smiled weakly back no one ever talked to the slave trader like that. But Zee still looked at Jake and followed him to his car.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces