What would you do with a Death Note?
  Kill the criminals/ bad people/ people I don't like
  Destroy it or hand it over to the police
  Use it for the lulz
View Results

Lind L Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:45 am
What would you do?

Personally I would act similar to Light, and kill of all the bad people in the world, an also people I don't think to deserce to live, but I would do it enough so no one would notice it, and i'd kill people in a wide variety of ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 am
I'd do the same as you. 3nodding
I don't really "dislike" anybody unless they do something horrible to others...so in the end, I'd still be after the criminals.

I wouldn't want to become a God or anything, though...unlike Light. >_>  

dyslexic-detective

Timid Flatterer

13,975 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Love Machine 150

xXx L Ryuuzaki xXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:56 am
personally i'd do the same as Light did, then again i found a huge flaw that could hav saved his life, if u misspell a name in the death note 4 times, it cant and will not effect u. therefore id just misspell my own name 4 times, its a risk im willing to take. if it means the shinigamis cannot kill me then i would.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 am
Same here but I would also kill Osama and Obama.I am not racist I just thought McCain should have been the Prez.Also Osama is Obama's moma.Blamo!  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Glasswinged-Anime-Addict

2,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 am
I wouldn't do what you guys would do. I think the Death Note caused waaay too much trouble, and it is inevitable that you will be caught, no matter how secretly uou do it. emo So I would A.Try to destroy it, although it would B. be easier to hand it over to the police.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:26 am
xXx L Ryuuzaki xXx
personally i'd do the same as Light did, then again i found a huge flaw that could hav saved his life, if u misspell a name in the death note 4 times, it cant and will not effect u. therefore id just misspell my own name 4 times, its a risk im willing to take. if it means the shinigamis cannot kill me then i would.

Wow, exactly what I was thinking... and I would only kill criminals all over the world.
I love your signature by the way!  

rosie1995

AshleyCarnival

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:29 am
Lind L Lawliet
What would you do?

Personally I would act similar to Light, and kill of all the bad people in the world, an also people I don't think to deserce to live, but I would do it enough so no one would notice it, and i'd kill people in a wide variety of ways.

Oh that same as you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:56 am
Hooray for killing crimanals/people we think are assholes with the deathnote  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Glasswinged-Anime-Addict

2,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 pm
So, like, no one would give it to the police or destroy it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:02 pm
Glasswinged-Anime-Addict
So, like, no one would give it to the police or destroy it? sweatdrop

what's the fun in that?!?! lol strangely i would do the same as light (-_-) i would get rid of horrible criminals... and believe it or not i would want to confuse the police..... twisted sounds fun to me... although sadly theres no such thing as a death note... 'cause i would have some major fun with it!!! and i don't really think ahead....i need to work on that...  

ok stfu

Girl-Crazy Fairy

Asuna6573

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 pm
...I'd turn it into the police. Even though I COULD exploit the fact that I'm supposedly the "good girl" in the family, and somehow gain access into the police files though my dad... I also happen to be good at planning ahead and thinking logically...
No, it wouldn't be right. Murder IS murder, no matter who against!
Especially after seeing the anime, I'd burn it or turn it in to someone trusted in the police. *kicks all other urges away*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:00 am
I would kill my frnd Nathan for fun then I would do Light's thing but not like totally psyco twisted like he was.  

Yinmasha2

SquishyFishy4

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 am
If I had the Death Note there would be a sudden drop of people at my school... sweatdrop Okay, so I have a few enemies but still other than using it on at least one of my enemies I would do good and kill people that were murderers or things like that. And than when everyone was starting to figure out I was Kira I would burn the Death Note than they would never know....I'm. A. Genius!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:02 am
This thread is starting to scare me a little bit. I would burn it. I'm not a murderer.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 am
i'd give it to the FBI, and tell them how it works, and hopefully it would get up to the White House, and our lovely commander in cheif could use it to end the War on Terror, and even though i'd own it, i would have them write the names, not me, and i'd send the shinigami to terrorize anyone who dares defy our power. muahahahaha.....and i'd kill Light.

because of the rule that you can't go to heaven or hell, i wouldn't write in it. I could still be the owner, without having to follow that rule.  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff