Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fanfiction
A new story? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I, or should I not, write a Death Note story?
  Yes, its sounds interesting
  No, stay away from Death Note!
  Post the story first
View Results

prisonman1023

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 pm
Now, you may shoot me down for this. I may or may not be writing a story about a girl finding a Death Note....i dont know if i should put it up on gaia, I dont want to get yelled at or critized. Its and idea, i can put up the basic plot if you want.....Just sayin'. And, if I do say so myself, i am an exceptional writer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 pm
That's been done in the original plot. :c Misa Amane was that girl.  

R i n a r i L e e

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Kibi means an OC. And Kibi, if you ever need someone to help or anything I'm open for any ideas. I am also writing a Death Note fanfic, except that it's about L's past. I'm still thinking about it though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 pm
xPaleMaraionette

Im not talking about her. Im talking about after Kira, after Near becomes the head of the Kira investigation. A shinigami named Ray drops his book. And something is revealed later about why he "drops" it.  

prisonman1023

prisonman1023

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 am
KibiTheShe-Wolf
xPaleMaraionette

Im not talking about her. Im talking about after Kira, after Near becomes the head of the Kira investigation. A shinigami named Ray drops his book. And something is revealed later about why he "drops" it.

My brother, a Death Note fan as well as an author, says the character needs something more. He says she needs something that Light had. He suggested that the girl be Light's daughter. I argued that Light didnt love Misa, nor the reporter. I want to see what u think?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 am
Huh? Could I see it? Maybe she shouldn't be Light's daughter, maybe a grand daughter. And Misa was very demanding, maybe just maybe they could have done it at least once.  

sugakoushi

prisonman1023

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:46 am
I want the story to happen when the shock of "Kira" is still there. The girl would be 16 i think, Misa would still be an actor and not appear much.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm
KibiTheShe-Wolf
I want the story to happen when the shock of "Kira" is still there. The girl would be 16 i think, Misa would still be an actor and not appear much.

Misa dies a year after the series ends o 3 o

Gloomy Weeaboo

prisonman1023

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:13 pm
iGloomy Love
KibiTheShe-Wolf

Misa dies a year after the series ends o 3 o

Thats a friggin assumption, the series end with her in a lolita dress standing on a building. ppl think she jumps off. And you not helping my story at all either  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 pm
Eh..I just meant to say that Misa couldn't be in the story. And in the"how to read" (13th book) it says that she dies in like 2011 Dx Sorry~

Gloomy Weeaboo

prisonman1023

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 pm
It cant be a grandchild then! .............i wanted her to meet Near, and have the same eyes as Light and he regocnizes her.....=/ im jus' gonna start writing it and not mention Misa or Light.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 pm
WAIT its not 2011 yet! SHE LIVES!  

prisonman1023

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 am
So.. Light's cousin? That hung out with him off screen? Sorry, trying to be helpful.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:29 pm
that......might work!  

prisonman1023

TAKE PROZAC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That sound like a really good idea. :'3

Go for it.

Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas