Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 pm
User Image

Peter: Tinkerbell... She's my fairy.
Wendy: But, there's no such thing as f-
[Peter flies up and closes her mouth]
Peter: [firmly] Don't say that. Every time someone says that, a fairy somewhere falls down dead.

We all know that nearly heart breaking scene in the 2003 Peter Pan movie where Tinker Bell drinks the medicine from Wendy that has been poisoned by Hook before Peter can. We all remember watching as Peter questions why her light is going out and why shes so cold. We remember watching him lay her on the forest floor and yelling for her.

Its the scene that sends shivers down our back, and makes us want to cry. Even though we know as Peter starts whispering that he does believe in fairies, then the lost boys, Wendy, John, Michael and even the pirates start yelling that they too believe in fairies. And even if we know because its a movie that Tinker Bell will be alive again in the next minute or so, we find ourselves saying it too. Whether it be quietly under our breath or yelling loudly like Wendy and the boys, we find ourselves saying that we do believe in Fairies.

Peter: I do believe in fairies, I do, I do.

Pirate: [advancing towards the children on Hook's ship] Stop that noise or I'll run you through! Believe in fairies, I do I do!

What if it were true then. What if... Fairies did exist, maybe not in quite the way of Tinker Bell but what if they did. You can't see them but they're there. Would you believe, would you say so? What would you do if you met one?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:18 pm
Fairies... usually viewed as small beautiful creatures. Mysterious, sweet curious little creatures. What if fairies were more than that, what if they ran everything that the humans needed. What if they worked behind the scenes and made the everything grow.

Now fairies are generally in that small little form, except on the night of the full moon. During that time the become the size of an average human. During one night a female fairy became entranced by a human and he by she. They fell in love and a couple full moons after they met, the female fairy abandoned her kind and left with the human.

Nearly a year later they had a son, it was a miracle the boy survived the birth. Considering he was half human half fairy. The couple raised the boy for five years before the female's kind finally found her. They were unhappy about her child and wanted him. The mother instead sacrificed herself for her son.

The boy has been led to believe she is dead. He has been raised by his father for the past twelve years. And during to this time the boy has been sick. Hes slowly been dying. You see belief in fairies is falling and this is what is causing his illness. His father knows that the belief of one person can save the boy but it has to be a certain person. That person has been friends with his son for years but he doesn't believe the boy believes.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:24 pm
User Image

Character Name: Orin
Race: half human half fairy
Bio: As above
Personality: He is very trusting and loving. He believes in the human race even though his father says that they don't believe in him or his mothers kind. But he puts faith in the human race like the rest of his kind, because of the naivety of his kind.
USS: Uke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name:
Mikage
Race:
Human
Bio:
Mikage's family have been friends with Orin's family for the longest time as the two grew up together. When Mikage was five he moved away from Orin Fore over ten years. During this time, he only wrote letters to his friend but the letters only came less an less. It wasn't until Mikage was about fifteen that he heard Orin has become even cicker than beore. Mikage is determined to return back to his old home and help his friend, even though he his oblivious to his best-friends secret.
Personality:
Mikage his kind an caring the type who seems to be unable to leave people alone. He is determined to help his first an best friend Orin. Mikage however has grown out of the fairy belief as he thinking Orin is under some natural illness like most others. Despite this he is quite open-minded to new possibilities an new belifs in the world.
USS: Seme  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:34 am
~2 Years ago~
Mikage 15.
Mikage,
Its been almost ten years since we saw each other. I'm sorry my letters take longer. My illnes has gotten worse. I don't know how much time I have left, but I'm not lonely an I'm not sad. I misss everyone yes, I miss you the most. I wounder how long it will take for us to see each other again, its almost impossible to believe its been ten years now.
Orin.

Mikage had to read the letter to grasp what it was saying. It sounded like it was Orin's final words, it felt like if the two didn't see eachoter soon Orin would just drop dead. Mikage went to his parents showing them the letter an demading to back. However the family was having finacle problems being unable to send there son back to Orin. It was then that Mikage decided to work for the money to able to earn enough to buy a small apartment, beable to support himself for awhile and make the trip. Only though he didn't think it would take two years for it to happen.

~Present time~
"All passenger please buckly your seatbelts and put your trays up as we will be landing soon." The captain said.

Orin, I'm almost there please don't die on me soon. Mikage thought as he took the letter out from two years ago reading it over before putting it back in his pocket and buckling his seat belt. The plane landed. Gathering the little things he had smiled. "How nostalgic." he thought aloud gathering the rest of his luggage. Outside he called for a taxi as he took out the letter looking at the address. Climbing in, he gave the driver the address as they drove away.

About an hour or so later, the taxi stopped in front of the house. Hmm it looks so normal, as if it hasn't changed one bit. he thought as he grabbed his bags. Paying the driver he stood in front of the house suddenly nervous. Many thoughts went through his mind. Takeing a deep breath he shook the unnecassary thoughts away as he approached the house ringing the door bell.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:21 pm
~2 Years ago~

Orin sat at his desk writing his letter to Mikage, he had been getting sicker and his father was not sure how much longer he would survive with the rapid decrease in belief of fairies. He felt tears come to his eyes as he thought of his friend who he hadn't seen in ten years. He didn't even know if this letter would reach the other boy but he certainly hoped it would, maybe... maybe he would be able to see him once more.

~Present~

Two years had passed since the writing of his letter, and while he hadn't died he hadn't gotten much better either. His father had pulled something with the full fledged fairies and gotten them to help Orin out. He had been able to continue going to school, with a meeting from the fairies once a month to keep his body stable. He was on his way home from school when he saw someone standing at his door. "Hey can I help you?" Orin asked only seeing the person from the back.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Mikage stood at the door looking at the addresses comparing them making sure he didn't get them mixed up. Then again for all he knew, in the last two years Orin could've died, or moved. As he was grabbing his luggage, he heard a voice. Turning around he stared at the boy in front of him. Mikage starred at the boy his eyes widening. "O-orin? Is that really you?" he asked his voice was quiet but loud enough to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm
Orin looked bit surprised as the boy turned around and his eyes widened. Was something about him surprising, Orin was almost tempted to spin around to make sure that his wings hadn't decided to make an appearance. Then his own eyes widened as the boy said his name. "Who's asking... wait Mikage?" Orin questioned hopeful as he finally recognized the other boy.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm
Mikage nearly jumped over to Orin wrapping his arms around his shoulder. "Who else do you think it is? A lost boy?" he asked laughing. "Man I'm glad your not dead." he said as he let out a sigh of relief as if he's been holding it for a while now. "Hmm...you don't look like your dieing or did you write that just to have me come back? Hmm?" he questioned as he sat on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm
Orin dropped his things as Mikage jumped over to him. He smiled as Mikage asked who else he could have thought he was. "Me too, i'm glad I got to see you again. You have no idea how much i've missed you." Orin said smiling even brighter. "No, I really am dying its just slowly. When I wrote you that I was going to die quickly but my dad found someone to help slow down the illness." Orin said sitting on the curb with his friend.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:30 pm
Mikage laughed, "If its how much I missed you than maybe I do." he said smiling as he layed on the grass looking at Orin sat down down. "Well the most important thing is that you stayed alive long enough for me to come visit atleast." he grinned as he looked him over. Compared to Mikage, who was naturally pale, Orin was paler yet, he looked somewhat healthy. "Well with me around I prohibit you to die while I am around. Which will be a while. Considering your dad is allowing me to live here." he said as he laughed at Orin's shocked expression. "We kept it a sectret from you." he said giving him a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm
"Well its not like I wanted to die." Orin said giving a slight frown. Orin smiled seeing Mikage, he couldn't believe his best friend was sitting right next to him. He had spent two years wondering if he was ever going to see the other ever, or if he had ever received his letter. "I don't plan on dying anytime soon." Orin said smiling lightly. He really did hate talking about how he was dying and all because he couldn't get anyone to believe in fairies. Orin was broken from his thoughts when Mikage said his father was allowing him to stay with them, Orin was shocked but he was soon launching himself to hug Mikage. "Oh thats great, its not fair you kept it a secret from me but its still." Orin said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm
"The worl'd a cruel place." Mikage said sighing as he looked up at the sky, glancing at Orin he saw a the child side of him when they were little, just sitting on the lawn like this looking at the clouds. Closing his eyes, Mikage let the memories flowed through him. "Hey remember-" MIkage started but was surprised when Orin laughed himself at him hugging Mikage. "Well if we hadn't you probably would've been bouncing off the walls for two years." he said as he held Orin close to him. "Hey atleast we both know I won't be disappering anytime soon. So you won't be completely lonely." he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 pm
"Yay but you could have told me when you were coming. It would have been nice to have a heads up instead of finding you on my doorstep." Orin said still smiling. "Thats good cause now that your here i'm not letting you go again." Orin continued.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:14 am
"Yea that wasn't supposed to happen. My flight was delayed. It wasn't supposed to be this way." he said scratchiong his head. At Orin words of not letting him go he grinned, "Is that so..." he said slipping out of his hug as stepped back away from Orin. "I wounder if you can keep to that" he said steeping back more away from him.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff