Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
~Alec Lightwood ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_Immortal Sacrifice_II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 pm
When i first started reading City of bones,i thought Alec was super sexy. with his blue eyes, and black hair. xd but then i found out he was gay! sad but i was happy for him. what did you think of Alec in the beginning or what do you think of Alec now? just curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:15 am
Alec was a bit mean when you first then as the story gose on you get to know him a lot better and yes he is super sexy heart  

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

O R E O Bandit x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:30 am
I had a crush on Alec for, like, the first couple of chapters
and then when he was a jerk to Clary i kinda realized he was gay
oh but him being so mean made me like him!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:05 pm
I didn't really like him until he started being nicer to Clary. >.>;
But other than that, he's cool. ^^  

Poetic Glance

l-Phagnomenal-l

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:47 pm
i didnt really like him in the frst book but he got cooler in the other 2.
didnt bother me that hes gay  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 pm
the fact that he is gay made me realize that he had a reason to be all rude with clary not saying that all gay guys hace attitude problems but it gives them an excuse blaugh  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 pm
When I first read, I was like 'Gosh, he is a jerk.' And then it happened, I fell in love with him. He sounded super smexy. Once I found out he was gay, well I still loved him. Now, him being gay with Magnus...can I say the kutest yaoi pairing EVER! I still love him, and all his little quirks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm
When I fist started reading I thought he was a jerk but now he's my 2nd favorite character. (Magnus is no. 1)  

layers1459

mai_ivey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 am
i love that alec liked jace for a while, i thought it was super sweet. magnus and alec are cute together, i think they balance each other out so well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 am
Loved him since the start...in the first one he's that kind of funny jerk
and how him and Magnus got together...but how he treated Magnus before they went 'public' i didnt like.

Also..kinda forced to love him..Alexander iz my favorite name  

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Plush Dust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 am
When I started reading CoB, I did notice is standoffishness, and his bitter attitude towards Clary, but I figured that Miss Cassandra had made Alec this way for a specific reason, so I didn't "hate" his character at all. I figured she would let out later in the story that there is a reason for his hostile and defensive behavior--which of course, she does, by explaining his jealousy of Clary, since Jace seemed to be taking a particular interest in this petite little red-head, and Alec didn't like the thought of competition, whether or not Jace knew he liked him or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 am
For a little while i wondered what was wrong with him and why he was being a jerk and everything. Then one on the scenes I thought "Watch him be Gay and i love with Jace that's why he's so cruel to Clary." Then when Clary asked Isebelle I was shocked that my guess had been write and shouting "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!" at the book at the same time. The sene i believe if anyone had seen it would have been quite commical.  

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

blackcherry1996

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 pm
hes pretty cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:10 pm
i didn't really like him at first cuz he just seemed to be rude to Clary and acted like a popular girl trying to be with her crush all the time. but then, he started getting funny and then he got with magnus so i like him but not in love with him.  

MuppetKiss2

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Heckler 50

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 pm
In the first book, I didn't like or dislike him, I just pitied him.He almost seemed like he always wanted to ne somewhere else but at the same time hated change. Now, I love him! xd He's got such a great personality and him and Magnus together are SO CUTE!  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff