Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mogul District
RC's Mansion Party, all moguls on list should attend. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are ya on the list
  Yes
  No
  Yes In upper class
View Results

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:32 pm
Right next to my bar Is where my mogul ferry Is where It can take me to my private part of mogul, my mansion Is located there. Im hosting a party there. Please attend. If your not on the list Get the heck away from my ferry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:45 pm
Things you can do here:
Talk
Eat or Drink
Sleep In mansion(but you have to be Upper class)
quest links

And have fun

Things you can't do here:
Burn down my mansion  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:20 pm
Lower class List:

Middle class list:

Upper class list:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:23 pm
*cuts the redstring thing* The bar Is now open.  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:33 pm
(I don't need no stinkin job! mrgreen )

It is cold outside. Cold and snowing. TheDiceman hates snow. The bar is the only place on the street still open, its neon lights flickering in the shadows, acting as a beacon to desperate. The heavy door drags along the ground as it is pushed open and Dice shakes off the cloud of white he is leving behind him before taking a seat at the empty bar. Definitely not one of those typical, rowdy downtown bars. In fact it is almost too empty... "Hey!" Dice slaps the maplewood bar. "Can I get a scotch, or are you closin somethin?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:36 pm
TheDiceman
(I don't need no stinkin job! mrgreen )

It is cold outside. Cold and snowing. TheDiceman hates snow. The bar is the only place on the street still open, its neon lights flickering in the shadows, acting as a beacon to desperate. The heavy door drags along the ground as it is pushed open and Dice shakes off the cloud of white he is leving behind him before taking a seat at the empty bar. Definitely not one of those typical, rowdy downtown bars. In fact it is almost too empty... "Hey!" Dice slaps the maplewood bar. "Can I get a scotch, or are you closin somethin?"

*Brings you a scotch* Sorry I took so long, business Is slow seeing that I have no employees*pours the scotch* here.  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:58 pm
Dice looks down into the glass in front of him. "Thanks buddy." Taking a deep sip, he savors the aroma of the alcohol. "Pretty good stuff for such a ghost town." Stifling a yawn, Dice turns to face the man who served him the drink. "I would be assuming then that you are the owner? Odd enough to see a man serving drinks in his own place. You fall on some hard times?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:17 pm
Well to keep my business going, I got to serve drinks. I do huh. I'd thought this place would be rumbling with customer's and job request's. So what are you doing here In the low part of mogul. You look like you could be royalty.  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:22 pm
Rash Cash
Well to keep my business going, I got to serve drinks. I do huh. I'd thought this place would be rumbling with customer's and job request's. So what are you doing here In the low part of mogul. You look like you could be royalty.

"Royalty! Hahaha..." Dice shakes his head. "You know how to make a guy smile even on a dreary evening like this." He takes another sip from his glass, his previously grim face showing a slight grin. "We all got our own stories I suppose. For the moment, suffice it to say it has been a rough few days and I needed to get away."

(Somehow, treating a bar like an RP just makes it more entertaining for me now I am off to change into smoe more appropriate avi clothing...)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:29 pm
TheDiceman
Rash Cash

"Royalty! Hahaha..." Dice shakes his head. "You know how to make a guy smile even on a dreary evening like this." He takes another sip from his glass, his previously grim face showing a slight grin. "We all got our own stories I suppose. For the moment, suffice it to say it has been a rough few days and I needed to get away."

(Somehow, treating a bar like an RP just makes it more entertaining for me now I am off to change into smoe more appropriate avi clothing...)

Hey a smile, It's been awhile since I seen one of those. Yes we do have our stories. If not rude to ask, what's your story. What brings you to this low bar, In the low part of the island* looking curious he takes a seat behind bar right in front of you*

(That would be a good idea)  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:32 pm
RC.... RUnning a bar! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:42 pm
"My story? Eh, well I cannot say too much." After another sip of scotch Dice sighs before continuing, "I ain't rich nor poor, I usually just get along in my own way, whcih I will tell ya isn't always the most legal of methods. But ya gotta do what ya can to get by, right?" His eye nervously look towards the door, and then back to the bar tender. "Well last week some associates of mine needed some help and were willing to pay top dollar. No way i coould turn them down since I was short andd had to make rent." Once again his eye dash to the closed door way and his kncukles tighten around the glass. "Say... did you hear someone outside?"  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:53 pm
TheDiceman
"My story? Eh, well I cannot say too much." After another sip of scotch Dice sighs before continuing, "I ain't rich nor poor, I usually just get along in my own way, whcih I will tell ya isn't always the most legal of methods. But ya gotta do what ya can to get by, right?" His eye nervously look towards the door, and then back to the bar tender. "Well last week some associates of mine needed some help and were willing to pay top dollar. No way i coould turn them down since I was short andd had to make rent." Once again his eye dash to the closed door way and his kncukles tighten around the glass. "Say... did you hear someone outside?"

No I didn't, don't be so nervous, I won't tell anyone. So your a hired man eh*pours you some more scotch wanting you to continue* I'm sorry for being rude, you don't have to continue If you don't want to.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:00 pm
Rash Cash
No I didn't, don't be so nervous, I won't tell anyone. So your a hired man eh*pours you some more scotch wanting you to continue* I'm sorry for being rude, you don't have to continue If you don't want to.

"No, no, its alright, just my nerves..." Dice drinks deeply from his refilled glass. "I am actually more of a hired hand. I don't get real involved or anything, they call onn me when they need an extra set of eyes or a discreet delivery, that kind of stuff. I never killed no one or anything, and perish the thought! My Ma would do backflips in her grave and send Pa back from the dead to show me whats for." He shifts slightly on his stool, trying to get more comfortable. "But this last call I answered... well things went bad, REAL bad, and I am the only one who saw what happened..." He drifts off, staring down into his scotch for s few moments.  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:09 pm
Stares at the to as they conversate

ninja  
Mogul District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash