Submit

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 am
Sometimes siblings take the absolute piss when it comes to sharing
in my case it makes me want to beat the crap out of my brother (who is 18 by the way).

we currently have an xbox360 with approximetly 12/13 games, I say we in the lightest form as the xbox cost 1000 kroners and combine the games and controllers etc. you get into 6k total.
he gave me 1000 kroners so we could buy the xbox together and add some games and an extra controllers.

here comes the situation where it takes the piss:
on several occasions he started saying the Xbox was his while the games are mine (just to reason where the money goes). fine I think, I'll leave him to his illusions and give him his money later.
today he brings a friend over to watch a movie now he has a pc and theres the xbox both have an approximatly same size screen, his pc is HD the tc aint.
he uses the xbox even though I want to play a game cus the pc aint " good enough", ITS BRAND ******** NEW.
he then proceeds to say the xbox is his when I suggest taking it to a room that isn't his, and therefore he can do whatever the ******** he wants with it.

The extra s**t he takes is that he has no job, doesn't go to school, hardly ******** looks and he demands rest and extra stuff.
I get up at 6 to get to work at 8 till 3 (carpenting) and I am s**t tired in the evening, he could at least ask me or ask if I wanted to participate in either a shared game or movie watching.

sigh....

Edit: oh yeah discussions
Annoying siblings or other family members, heck even friends who agree to share but then disregard all their "responsibility of sharing".

other annoying situations like these  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 am
Ah, siblings. One of the reasons I'm glad I don't live with my family anymore. My younger brother and I get along best when he's in another province.

xp  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:05 am
I am an old ATG member =]

we get on well enough on the streets...
its just he gets hassled to get a job and appearantly its all our fault that he is annoyed for not having a job -.-.
I can't move out yet either cus of my education system sad

oh well just 1 more year

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 am
Shram, I would give him the 360, and tell him that the games AND controllers are yours. Have fun playing with no controllers! xd

My brother-in-law, we'll call him K, IS LAZY AS s**t! He too doesn't work, eats way too much in the way of food, and expects me to be his taxi! He sleeps in in the mornings letting my sister-in-law's kids spread havock everywhere unless I watch them, then gets pissed if I ask him to watch mine while I go and get his wife! He has said "they're not my kids" and "I want money for watching them" although not to me directly. I'm the one who cleans up, and god damn no one can keep garbage out of the sink! For some reason our sink is a second garbage bin!  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 am
God-Raped-Me
Shram, I would give him the 360, and tell him that the games AND controllers are yours. Have fun playing with no controllers! xd

My brother-in-law, we'll call him K, IS LAZY AS s**t! He too doesn't work, eats way too much in the way of food, and expects me to be his taxi! He sleeps in in the mornings letting my sister-in-law's kids spread havock everywhere unless I watch them, then gets pissed if I ask him to watch mine while I go and get his wife! He has said "they're not my kids" and "I want money for watching them" although not to me directly. I'm the one who cleans up, and god damn no one can keep garbage out of the sink! For some reason our sink is a second garbage bin!

your brother in law sounds like an A class Arse. he lives at yours?

and hey that might be an idea xD I could lock it away in mah box

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am
When my brother and I fight about our Wii, I say "Ok, I'll take my part of it. Give me the power cord, sensor bar and controllers. Have fun!"  

Kerrigan_dragon

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am
Ya he lives here... stare He won't even clean up after the dogs, their his ******** dogs! He doesn't feed them, give them water or walk them. Oh well, when GTR comes home everyone is going to be out on their asses for making living here hell! It's so bad he told me to go to my Mommy's!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:09 am
God-Raped-Me
Ya he lives here... stare He won't even clean up after the dogs, their his ******** dogs! He doesn't feed them, give them water or walk them. Oh well, when GTR comes home everyone is going to be out on their asses for making living here hell! It's so bad he told me to go to my Mommy's!

yeah its about time he gets the ******** out.
Give him a blue eye for me wink .

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am
...Something about the title of this thread keeps screaming "incest". A little disturbing. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:24 am

Little push of interest for the teens of the ATG

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am
Haha, We're all about attracting all sorts here at the ATG.... rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:24 pm
I happen to love my little brother as he is not that much younger then me. he turns 27 today and has recently came home from being in the army.
I have only good things to say about my siblings.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 am
me and Pandy are actually really good about sharing, we share the PS2, the PSP and the DS, and to this day have not had any fights over who gets to play what when. It's mostly "whoever bought the game gets to play first, the second person gets to bug the first about helping to play through" ....have I mentioned how much I LOVE and ADORE my little sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 am
Oh my god, wow. I just clued into the face that my sister is now old enough to be on his site. crying Where do the years go?  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 pm

@Deathnote:
Thats bollocks everyone has something negative about their siblings, its how we love them more

@Sanzo yes yes you have xD

@GRM is that a bad thing O.o?

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items