Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lego!

Back to Guilds

There's a reason we're the newest sensation since sliced bread. Come on in and find out. 

Tags: lego, mindstorms, creation, bionicle, trippindicular 

Reply Everything Lego!
A cool idea. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool idea?
  Yes.
  No.
  Cheese!
View Results

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 am
What if someone started an avatar shop where they sold pics of avatars made of Legos. I would pay a ton of money for one of those.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm
yes that would be very awesome but i would charge ALOT of gold for labor how long it takes and how it looks (good/bad/ehh/OMG<---very bad) so yea great odea but you will need LOTS of legos to do that <~>  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 pm
kayasto
yes that would be very awesome but i would charge ALOT of gold for labor how long it takes and how it looks (good/bad/ehh/OMG<---very bad) so yea great odea but you will need LOTS of legos to do that <~>

Great amount of skill + Lots of Legos = Tons of Gold  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 am
kayasto

you r right and i don't have many legos crying  

Crazy for Ferrets

vulpineCrafter

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:26 pm
That would be pretty cool. Hey, I could probably do that with LDD. Hehee. Unlimited number of pieces and no gravity to tear it down. Oh the joy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 am
hydr0ph0en1x
That would be pretty cool. Hey, I could probably do that with LDD. Hehee. Unlimited number of pieces and no gravity to tear it down. Oh the joy.

...good idea. Too bad I suck at LDD.  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:11 am
hydr0ph0en1x

well then show us by doin 1 with a noob avi like with just a pair of the 5 gold shoes a 5 gold pair of pants and a 5 gold shirt that should be a good start biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm
kayasto
hydr0ph0en1x

well then show us by doin 1 with a noob avi like with just a pair of the 5 gold shoes a 5 gold pair of pants and a 5 gold shirt that should be a good start biggrin

Or nekkid.  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
hydr0ph0en1x

Or nekkid.

nahh too easy xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:39 pm
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
hydr0ph0en1x

Or nekkid.

nahh too easy xD

Or I could just try making it for my own avatar. Hmm. Maybe I'll do that sometime. But I'm a pretty busy person.  

vulpineCrafter

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 pm
hydr0ph0en1x
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
hydr0ph0en1x

Or nekkid.

nahh too easy xD

Or I could just try making it for my own avatar. Hmm. Maybe I'll do that sometime. But I'm a pretty busy person.

ok lol ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm
What if you made the avatars out of bionicles.  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 am
--TokyoRock--

that would be even harder than reg legos D: cuz to get all the detale it would take forever so reg lego bricks would be easyer is you made it like pixles xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:25 pm
I GOT TUNS OF LEGOS AS SEAN INTRUDUCTION AND I HAVE MA MINI FIG SKILLS  

2Random4You

vulpineCrafter

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:44 pm
kayasto
--TokyoRock--

that would be even harder than reg legos D: cuz to get all the detale it would take forever so reg lego bricks would be easyer is you made it like pixles xD

Ya, srsly. That would be incredibly impossible.  
Everything Lego!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff