Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Dark world (post your profiles and we will begin shortly) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:09 am
INTRODUCTION
The world is on the brink of destruction.
The human race is almost extinct, the dwarven mines have become a place of death and destruction, and orcs and goblins have taken over the places where the elves once called home. Things are very desperate for earth indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:12 am
RULES=(
the rules are simple
1. Follow gaia TOS at all times
2. Keep ur posts pg-13
3. NO GODMODING OR AUTO HITTING
4. If u have any questions feel free to ask  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am
PROFILE SKELETON!!! =P

Gaia username:
Character name:
Race: (accepted races: elf, dwarf, human, half-elf, half-dwarf, orc, goblin, half-orc, anyothers must be approved by me)(absolutely NO unapproved vampires)
Alignment: (good, evil, or neutral)
Appearance: (must be a pic, can use tektek.org aveh simulator)
Weapons:
Special abilities: (keep it within reason, if u have something like time travel, there has to be some kind of a drawback)
Bio: (be as descriptive as possible)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am
Gaian Username: mathwl1020
RP Character Name: Tanis
Race: elvish
Alignment: good
Personality/bio: Tanis is a young elf, who has been trained in many things. He values integrity, courage, and above all else knowledge. He has trained in many areas of study, including magick, fencing, and unarmed fighting. he prefers to spend his time learning new things.
Weapon: dual katanas
Special Ability: magick, of any kind
Appearance:
User Image  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Lady Jashara Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:12 pm
Gaia username:Lady Jashara Shadow
Character name: Risara
Race: Elven Half-cat dragon
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons: Claws, teeth and tail
Special abilities: Fire breath, Ice breath, controls nature but using any of these wears on her strength and makes her tired. If used to much they could kill her.
Bio: She has no family since they where both her parents died when she was young and has been living alone ever since. Her mother was killed when it was found out that she was a dragon, and her father was killed during the orc and goblin take over.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:20 am
((I honestly don't expect very many other people to join, so I'm going to make another profile, and if nobody else has joined by next saturday, we'll start then))  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Lady Jashara Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:14 pm
((I think I'll do the same to give it a bit more life.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:28 pm
AGAIN!! AGAIN!!
Gaia username: Dred Noboru
Character name: Olaf Gunriksson
Race: Dwarf
Alignment: Good
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Two Rune-forged hammers
Special abilities: Though unable to cast magic he has the ability to forge and apply Runes that enhance whatever they are applied to, depending on the rune.
Bio: Olaf Has been a Runesmith since he was 25, which is young for a dwarf. He is suprisingly proficient in all forms of forging, both Runes and weapons. When Dragomere rose to power, the dwarves were perfectly happy to stay in their mines, at least, most were. Olaf is among a small number of dwarves who wanted to fight back, as is the nature of dwarves, even they took too long of a time for him, so he struck out on his own. During his travels, he has become friends with a bronze firelizard that he he has named Oekeleth. He is still travelling, looking for others to join his cause.  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 am
((here's my other character, I'll post as tanis in blue and Jenna as purple))

Gaia username: mathwl1020
Character name: Jenna
Race: human
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons: staff
Special abilities: magic
Bio: Jenna woke up one day, lying in a field covered in the bodies of orcs, humans, elves, dwarves, goblins, and others, with a massive headache and no recolection of how she got there. When she saw the sight, she immidiately ran away from the scene, holding her mouth and nose in an attempt to keep from throwing up. She eventually found a town of refugees of all races of good (humans, elves, dwarves, ect) and now lives there  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:49 pm
(If you don't mind. *searches through old RP character files*)

Gaia Username: Sullen Miken
Name: Gabriel Almanoc
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral(plays either side based on his own interests)
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(does pic link count?)

Weapons: Katana, Short Sword, & pouch of short burst stimulants and bandages(stimulants have various side-effects)
Special Abilities: Uses telekinesis and dark magic but powerful spells leave him extremely drained
Bio: Found unconscious in a forest near an abandoned mine as a child, along with a journal describing someone's last moments. Lived his life in the care of an elven outcast until a band of rogue's came and destroyed her house. After tending to the elf, he set out on a journey to find his origins, and the owner of the journal.

(is this ok?)  

Sullen Miken

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:57 pm
((when can we start?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:34 pm
((i guess we can start now if you want, anyone want to start?))  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:54 pm
Gaia username:XHeartless_FighterXX
Character name: Artei Fevriar
Race: drow(dark elf) if not approved just elf.
Alignment: neutral, whichever side seems to want him.
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: two black swords
Special abilities: telepathy, but if he uses it more than five times a day, he starts to bleed out of a scar on his face
Bio: Artei grew up in the legendary city, Menzoberanzan. His family kicked him out because he wouldn't kill children. He wandered up a tunnel that led him to the above ground. Soon he passed out from lack of food. A kind elven child brought him back to his house and helped him recover. That was 37 years ago. He left after the kind elven died of a mysterious sickness when he was seventeen. At first he had set out to find out why the elf had died, but found out that the sickness had been related to his magic. His magic had been slowly leaking out. Finding this out he sadly went to the house and burned it in memorial of his lost friend. He then wandered throughout the land selling his service to many as a mercenary.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Gabriel appears out of a dark portal, tired and on the verge of collapse. I can't believe I had to leave them behind. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. He sits by a nearby tree and wraps his injured hand in a bandage. He looks around and notices a nearby path. He injects an energy stimulant, increasing the pain in his hand, and begins walking down the path hoping to run into someone that could better tend to his hand.  

Sullen Miken

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Tanis walked through the woods, his sword in his hands. it had been 1 year since his entire village was slaughtered by orcs. He heard a sound from nearby, and goes towards it, seeing a human stumbling with his hand wrapped in a bandage

Jenna walked through the town, looking at everthing. although she had began living in this town a little over a year ago, she didn't really know much about anyone here  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games