Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cross Academy - The after story

Back to Guilds

The RolePlay afterstory of Vampire knight the series. 

Tags: vampire, roleplay, school, romance, hunters 

Reply Announcements Forum
The Story Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image

The wind blew hard as the two walked on the old walkway. Yuuki Kuran and Kaname Kuran were visiting what they once called home and school. It was Cross Academy. Yuuki could here some girls over the gate way. She looked around, the building was old and seemed like it could just break if you touched it. "It sure has changed hasen't it kaname"
Kaname looked at Yuuki and smiled. It was rare for her to call him Kaname. It was usualy Kuran sempai or kaname-sama. Just as kaname was about to reply, the air became cold and the presence of another flowed through them both. Kaname turned and said in a low voice "Long time no see Kiryu-kun,"
Zero stepped out from behind a tree and glared menicingly at kaname. "Kuran.....what are you doing here?"
Kaname glared back at Zero and didn't say a word. Yuuki was shocked that they Zero. She was sure he had left and started his own life, but here he was. He was wearing a knight class uniform now. Thoughts flowed through Yuuki " Why is he here? Why does he have night class clothes on? Did he accept vampires? Was he forced?"
Yuki then said " We're just here to talk to someone ...Z-Zero. Please just let us pass by,"
Zero had taken out his gun, but then put it away. He wanted to shoot kaname so badly, but just hearing Yuuki's voice made him stop. He walked up towards the gate and said " You may pass, but i'll be watching you closely. If you do anything to harm any of the students...I'll show you no mercy.''
Zero was about to open the gate but he stopped. There was a new scent. It was of a pure blood. He looked at Kaname and Yuuki, they seemed to have smelled it as well. Zero quickly took out his gun and Yuuki took out the Artamis rod. Kaname didn't need a weapon, he was a weapon, and a great one at that. Yuuki held the rod tight and it turned into a sythe. She had learned to endure the pain that the sythe was giving her so she could fight.
The three stood silently waiting for who ever it was to come out. The scent became stronger and kaname could finaly tell who it was. Out of al the people they could have met that day, it had to be Rido.

the story may change, for RP go to the roleplaying forum. Story comments here only or story ideas and/or add-ons. And yes Rido died but shhhh pretend he came back to life XD <_< >_> ^_^;;;
and just to let you all know, the RP most likely won't follow this. It depends on how we make it, but from what I see so far it isn't. So let this be a random story that will never have an ending!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 pm
(( So this is the main roleplay? I can start too whenever? ))  

Game Plushie

4,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0

japan wannab13
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 am
no this just explains why this guild came to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:37 pm
i get that this is how its supposed to be but ummm.....
rido died  

Genkina
Crew

Kaien Cross Headmaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 pm
(( Okay who else was dissapointed that Rido died so soon? We were just starting to know the guy and zero kills him without blinking. I was like ..."NOOOOOOOO" Rido's too awesome a villian for you to discredit him like this! No offense zero... but ... you're a teenager with a pistol. and it was hardly the climatic death a king deserves. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 pm
I OFFICALLY LOVE THIS KAIEN HE ISH AMAZING AND RIGHT AND, AND,
<<
>>
(has nothing else to say ^-^; )
Kaien Cross Headmaster
(( Okay who else was dissapointed that Rido died so soon? We were just starting to know the guy and zero kills him without blinking. I was like ..."NOOOOOOOO" Rido's too awesome a villian for you to discredit him like this! No offense zero... but ... you're a teenager with a pistol. and it was hardly the climatic death a king deserves. ))

Genkina
Crew

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:15 pm
Well would you rather have Rido killing Yuuki? Or would you rather have him dead? (( Rido was cool XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:22 pm
Rido should come back ^-^
He almost bit Ruka XP~
allen_the_14th
Well would you rather have Rido killing Yuuki? Or would you rather have him dead? (( Rido was cool XD))

Genkina
Crew

Kaien Cross Headmaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 pm
No I just think Zero should have given a tough enough battle that Rido would have to pull back because yuuki was escaping and he couldn't afford to lose blood yet, you know decided to step back on his own accord with the promise he would be back. But thats just my opinion.

The drama wouldn't be as heavy, because zero would be worried about yuuki with Rido still at large. xD

However I noticed Sara is rising to be a little threat herself and she may soon prove to be an adaquate contestant for the new villian.... however there are setbacks to that because she like shizuka is vulnerable to Kaname's power. Unlike Rido who has the reigns on Kaname's fate.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Woah you've got that all thought out! You should start an abridged series for it.  

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kaien Cross Headmaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 am
An abridged series? What's that? a Buildoff plot? as much as I would love to , I 'd have to learn japanese first, because Hino only speaks japanese and in order to ask permision to use her story.... I have to talk with her.... so Im afraid that wont happen for another gazillion years because Im not a fast learner. Slow minded Im afraid -_-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:41 pm
r u 2 tokeingabout maeingyour ouen vampire kight seres?hehe ied like to see that.  

yoruichi_maaka

yoruichi_maaka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm
r u 2 tokeing about making your ouwe vampire kight seres?hehe ied like to see that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Kaien Cross Headmaster
An abridged series? What's that? a Buildoff plot? as much as I would love to , I 'd have to learn japanese first, because Hino only speaks japanese and in order to ask permision to use her story.... I have to talk with her.... so Im afraid that wont happen for another gazillion years because Im not a fast learner. Slow minded Im afraid -_-
no it's just voicing over the characters and making them say different things, i don't think you need to get hino's permission but you do have to add a disclaimer.  

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kaien Cross Headmaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:36 am
OHHHHHH RIGHT! I knew that

Announcements Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]