Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Nightingale of Moonlight
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you introduced yourself?
  Yes, right away
  Yes, after a bit of time
  Not yet but going to get to it
View Results

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 pm
Welcome to Nightingale of Moonlight. Here is where all introductions will take place. If your change your user name or make a new account to use here please reintroduce yourself of what your previous name was or previous accounts user name was so we know who you are. Please introduce yourself first before doing anything else. If a person doesn't introduce themselves within the first 3 months of being a member then they will receive a warning. If they do not introduce themselves within 1 month of the warning then, I'm afraid, and hate to do, would have to remove them from the guild. It may not seem important but it is so people know who you are instead of hunting through the forums looking for your posts to try and piece together who you are. Thank you -bows then smiles-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People Who Have Introduced Themselves! If Your Name Isn't Here Then Introduce Yourself:

1.) Alurin The Forsaken One
2.) Rose The Flower Alchemist
3.) DeathsMercy
4.) InuYasha so Rulez
5.) MaroonIce
6.) krystal_the_man_tamer
7.) X PhoenixPrincess X
8.) Abaddon-sama
9.) conigwolf
10.) Azna The Forbidden One
11.) Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
12.) Starrymite
13.) suenya92
14.) Lil sofia23
15.) silverlocs333
16.) Reiko_Sazuki
17.) Storky111
18.) Roy M N
19.) atnok
20.) Otaku4_life11
21.) Kai Kyuubi
22.) Cruentus Phobos
23.) niltag
24.) nero-blackheart
25.) ScalaGamer
26.) Luna_Wraith
27.) BlackRose193

So! If your name isn't on the list above Introduce yourself soon before you are removed which will be after a warning. Thank you! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 pm
I will go first. Hello all! I'm Alurin and the creator of this guild. I have 3 cats and 1 dog. I love to role play when I'm not having a writers block. I have a busy schedule at times in real life so I try to always be on each day if I can. I will try to be a fair and honest guild leader. I think all here should be polite to everyone and show respect as that's the best way to not make enemies and to keep friends. I like to watch anime when not having an anxiety attack or dealing with family and getting stressed out. I am a writer, got one book done and the second is almost done as well as the third is started. I'm looking for a publisher that won't screw me over and end up costing me money that I don't have. Well that's just some about me. ^_^ I hope everyone enjoys their time here and has fun. ^^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 pm
Hey! -smiles- ^_^ I'm Rose. I enjoy watching the Fine Living Network which has Three Sheets its a drinking show, Mr. Friday a show where a rich guy who has never done work goes and does a working person's job for a day so they can relax in luxury and enjoying the rich life for a break. Iron Chief Japan is also a good show. A show called Great Cocktails is also very good and informational. Three Sheets is sort of information but mostly just the host enjoying getting to drink and if he has a hang over, happens most the time, finding out that places way of taking care of a hang over. The show called The Thirsty Traveler was more information where the host actually tasted the wine or drink and looked to find out how it was made and find out its history. It was so good. Watch anime when can, not often. I collect angels and do writing too. ^_^ I have a nice collection of books and other stuff like antiques.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:42 am
Hello Everyone!

My name is DeathsMercy, and I'm Vice-Captain at the guild. I enjoy role-playing, gaming, reading, and writing! I'm currently enrolled at the University of Florida; however, as of right now I have decided to become a transient student at FGCU. I'm not sure what I'm majoring in still, but I'm sure I'll find the answer to that later! Well, I hope to get to know each and everyone of you guys! I'm a friendly person, so if you have any questions or need any help whatsoever, don't hesitate to contact me via pm! I also have a yahoo messenger if you would to talk there instead. Honestly, I prefer it than anything else. It's tidus_1092@yahoo.com. Hope you enjoy your stay here at "Nightingale of Moonlight". Let the beautiful song of the nightingale lead you to your destiny! biggrin  

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 am
Welcome Rose The Flower Alchemist and DeathsMercy to Nightingale of Moonlight. I hope everyone enjoys their stay here and has a great time and that we have many members to have fun and to make new friends. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Hola! Names Gloria, but call me Yuki! or Beba (its what all my friends call me). I love to read manga, draw, be on the computer, listen to music, play video games, eat cookies. I love kittys, wolfs, dragons, Vampires heart . I hate spiders, I squish them in sight. I love anything cute and adorable! heart >_> im also 15 and a Junior. and that about raps it I think. My fav anime of all Naruto!..and vampire knight heart  

Yukinari Ouka

Romantic Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Another Silent Death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm
Hi! I'm InuYasha so rulez but just call me Inu. I have 4 dogs, 7 cats, and 26 rats. (Long story.) I can be calm, but that is boring. I very much like sugar, and am always bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm
Hello everyone blaugh I'm MaroonIce, or Lynn if you'd like to call me that.
I'm a fun person to be around ...anywho...I have two cats and a Bearded Dragon (for those of you out there, no it isn't a real dragon it is a breed of lizard...)
I like to draw, write, take pictures, play video games, and I'm an archer (bow and arrows)
I like cheeseburgers biggrin
And yeah, that's about all you need to know about me, if you have a question just ask . 3nodding  

MaroonIce

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm
Welcome to Yuki, Inu, and Lynn! ^^ I and everyone hope you enjoy being part of Nightingale of Moonlight. I'm glad to meet you all. -smiles happy-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:40 pm
*jumps up and down* look over here short red haired girl! lol I'm Krystal, I am probably the only person you'll meet that has taught an special ed class before the age of 17 they were all around 5 and so adorable but one threw things at me lol anyways I have not grown any taller since 4th grade I went from tallest to shortest in less than 2 years and it's stayed that way, uhh I am in school currently I'm into anime and reading but not into writing, I paint....uhhh ask if I left somethin out you wanna know  

krystal_the_man_tamer

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 pm
Heh, hey Krystal. Glad to meet you and welcome to Nightingale of Moonlight. ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself here, maybe meet new friends, and I'm not very tall either. A lot of people I'm friends with/were friends with were all taller than me easily. I'm only 5'2" tall -sighs-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 pm
Hiya everyone!!I go by Phoenix over here. biggrin I love reading,watching anime and cartoons and playing video games.I'm kinda boyish...I love helping people and make friends easily..... mrgreen

Thanks for inviting me Alurin chan!!Hope I can become a great member here!!

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 pm
Welcome Phoenix! I hope you can too and sure you'll be a great member added to Nightingale of Moonlight's growing members and family. Wonder if I can say family about the guild? I think I can. Yea. Well hope none think its weird. -rubs back of head-  
Nightingale of Moonlight

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff