Dajira Day
Captain

Dapper Seeker

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 pm
These are your profiles, for the class and stars please leave blank. I will check profiles and put your stars and class, so please check later.
NOTE:
1.PLEASE HOLD ON NULIFICATION ALICES PLEASE!!! NO MORE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. IT IS A RARE ALICE
2. ALSO LET'S HOLD TO A THREE MINAMIM OF ALICES, i LET SOME OTHERS GO WITH FOUR, JUST NOT ALL THE TIME.
3. I will be putting some specials as crew. I will only put a few though okay!

Skeley:

Username:
Name:
Classes:
Stars:
Personality:
My life:
Appearence:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Username: TheAliceMaster
Name: Rika Kuromi
Alice: Aura Manuplication
Class: Special
Star: No-star
Personality: Smarta** sometimes, outgoing and hardheaded.
My life: Rika lost her family, but is was her fault. She was training with her aunt until she lost control. Every female in the family has the alice, so the alice is genetical.
Appearence:
User Image  

Dajira Day
Captain

Dapper Seeker

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Tashi-Senpai
Vice Captain

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am
Username: Ash The Retard
Name: Tashimo Yamakishi
Alice: Control of Dark Matter
Class: Special
Star: 3 star
Personality: Kind, warm hearted, very clumsy, sorta smart, almost always happy.
My life: Tashimo distroid her village when she was 5. No one knew how to help her so she just ran away until Narumi found her one day and took her to Alice academy.
Appearence:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:22 pm
Username: kamichamageriann
Name: Geriann
Alice: Can do things with fire
Classes: Latent
Stars: 3
Personality: bubbly but tough
My life: normal until they took me away
Appearence:User Image  

kamichamageriann

AriLikesRain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:46 pm
They're twins

Username: AriLikesRain
Name: Hana and Sana Higuchi
Alice: Hana can control people using their shadows and Sana has can change people and objects into animals
Classes: Special
Stars: Hana 1, Sana 2
Personality: Hana is much wilder and always gets in trouble. She can also be very dark and rude. Sana on the other hand is very kind and loves people. She can be very bubbly, but calmer than her sister.
Our lives: They were born to a rich family with parents always off at work. Their nursemaid became their mother through it all. When Hana found out she was an Alice, the family fought to keep her, and lost. The sisters were separted which made Hana so dark and mean, but Sana soon followed after her into the school.
Appearence: User Image Hana is on the left and Sana is on the right  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 pm
Username:Kagami314
Name:Miyako Kanata
Alice: Things with music
Classes: Latent
Stars:2
Personality: kind, mostly hated, clumsy, normal
My life: Miyako was the only one from her family, everyone think she a troublemaker and weird.The
only thing she have left from her family is her mom music box. Her house was on fire so she have to
spent her life at the Alice academy.
Appearance:

User Image  

Kagami314

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

czz4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 pm
Username: czz4
Name: Asuka
Alice: Element control
Stars: 2
Personality: Smart, unpreticable, and somewhat self-centered. Also a little shy.
My life: Been at the Academy since she was three.
Appearence: User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 am
Username:
XoXiiLOLY
Name:
Kyoko (KYO) Kikohara Yoko (YOKO) Kikohara
Alice:
SEC alice (steal erase copy), Body Change alice (changes body/faces form), Voice Phermone alice (uses voice and lets out phermones using it) Nullification alice (nullifies alices), Teleportation alice (teleports user to any place, as long as there is a rough idea of location), Telepathy alice (communicates through the use of the mind, also possible to block out mind readers and/or read minds)
Classes:
Dangerous Latent
Stars:
Special 3
Personality:
Kyo, incredibly harsh and cold, hides under a stoic poker mask, only allowing small smiles to grace her features. She hides her feelings and keeps it on a tight lock. Due to her past ties with AAO, she is used to having her alices limited, and being trained until bleeding near death. She's willing to give up, secretly, everything and anything for those dear to her, such as Yoko, and always threatens anybody who dares to harm Yoko. Secretive, and sly, she also is the best prankster known, in her previous schools. She hates seeing people close to her cry, and is over protective of her dearest twin sister, Yoko. Sadly, Kyoko, now known as Kyo, had decided to appear as a male in all forms, still the twin of Yoko, yet very male like on the outside. To add to her cold appearance, she's cocky and very rude, but still has her tint of protectiveness and kindness. The farthest she'd go when she's, when not on a mission, protecting her dear ones, or under an order, is to give said person a broken arm. Yoko pulls out a fake persona, acting as sweet, bubbly, yet the tiny hint of shy and childish. Innocent on the oustide, devil on the inside, she's easily excited, and also easily angered. When she's not on guard, Yoko's curse pops up, changing her personality, hair color, and eye color. Depending on the color, her attitude changes, fitting in, slightly, with the said color. Although going through that tiny personality-disorder, underneath her fake persona, she is easy to break, somewhat resembling a cracked mirror. Never does she cry on the outside, and when she does, it's something Kyo would never forgive.
My life:
Kyo and Yoko lived with only a father, whom raised them until the age of five, their alices very well known and clear to the three, yet so hidden in the public, they seemed human. Yoko had learned to control her curse of personality disorder, and Kyo had learned how to keep her alices in check. Their father was very proud of them, yes, but couldn't bear to give them up, so instead, continued to train their alices and bring them into a higher state, their intelligence, physical body, and mental, all stronger than that of which is normal for five year olds. One day, on their way back from public school, their small, regular house, was found burning, and the two girls sobbed like crazy when they found out their father had died. In anger, Kyo accidently killed one of the alice users whom had killed their only family, and the AAO attacked the twins, taking them into their buisness. Trained into professionals, Kyoko kept her grown hair in a wig, always wearing a black mask, hinted with pink sakura petals that glowed white around it, that restrained her alices. She was known as the Black Devil.
Yoko, in exchange, was kept known as a girl and was trained to take care of Kyoko whenever the hard working twin was injured or sick, always nursing her sister back to health. She occasionaly went out with her twin, Black Devil's only partner, clad in a white mask with gray clouds twirling about, a single red tear painted under her eyes slits. The rare partner had been code named as Heaven's Whisper. At the age of eight, it had gotten too far, and Kyoko came back with several burns and gun bullets struck into her right, and left, shoulder, her left thigh, and her right fore arm. The two ran away from the AAO, chased into the roads, where they kept hidden and came out for the occasional, weekly, meals, changing appearances every two weeks. Both stumbled across large gates, Kyo now wearing his fake, male disguise, except with his mask off. They were ten, and suddenly, had fainted.
They were then pulled into alice academy, and, Kyo cut off all of his hair, ripping off his wig and leaving his hair cut. He attends Alice Academy as a boy, whileas Yoko a girl. He only hopes that Yoko would be cut off the slack of being in the dangerous class, if they were, when they were forced to go.

Appearence:
User Image

Sorry it's sooo long~! Can you make Kyoko dangerous class, and special star? I beg of youuu! I don't care what you make Yoko though...  

XoXiiLOLY
Crew

XMikan-chanX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 am
Username: Kisa-chan-556
Name: Natsumi Yamazaki
class: Dangerous
Alice: lightning
star: 3 star
Personality: Shy but friendly, always has her nose in a book.
my life: She is the youngest of a very rich and powerful family. Her parents have put alot of weight on her because she has a talented Alice and they are relying on her to keep the family's reputation high. She have put alot of weight on her shoulders and have many high expectations of her. But she just wants to fit in at her school and make friends.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:34 pm
username mad Xsyasha_sakuraXx
name:sakura itoyomi
alice:nullification alice
classes: Special
star: 1
personality:kind,stupid,smart,tough and loyal friend
mylife:she lost her father and she stays with her mother and grandfather.her mother busy with her work and her grandpa dislike her sooo much.so,she run away from home and live by herself
appearence:
User Image  

sweet_m3llow

cookieluverz1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Username: cookieluverz1
Name: Ayaka Kaitou
Alice: Darkness and Light, Dark flames
Classes: Dangerous (for reasons of Persona)
Stars: Special
Personality: Nice at times, can be cold, gets short tempered at times, (Opens up to you when your close)
My life: She grew up with only her younger brother, Daisuke her mother died giving birth to Daisuke. Her Father died in a car crash, Persona found her and her brother
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm
Username: iTeirrah s a u r
Name: Aimi Takashi
Alice: Element Alice(water, air, earth, & fire) and teleportation
Stars: Special
Personality: smart, kind, outgoing, loves music(can play the guitar & piano), likes to be alone sometimes, weird, panics a lot, likes to play sports, smiles too much x]
My life: Her was pretty mellow. She got everything she wanted, but she still wasn't happy. She played by herself most of the time. She and her brother were kept secret from the world. Her parents had alices, so when she and her brother were born, they didn't tell anyone except relatives because they had a fear that they will be taken away by the academy. Their parents knew that their children were born powerful and held an extremely dangerous alice. Eventually the academy found out when her brother accidentally blew up a nearby car. The academy wanted to take two of the siblings but the parents hid Aimi in a far away relatives house. The plan backfired when Aimi, who was 6 years old at the time, was playing with water near the river and she discovered she can control it. Back then she didn't know what was gong on, so she just kept playing with it and that's when an academy scout found her. She was taken to the academy without her parent's permission. Her parents or relatives are uncertain of her whereabouts. Outside of the academy, she's reported lost, but her parents gave up the case when they received a letter from the academy saying she's safe. They are furious. But Aimi is quite happy in the academy. She finally found a place where she's surrounded by people just like her. Lots of people in the academy like her.

heart

WTHarriet
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DaRkStArAnGel68

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm
Username: LoOnEyLuNa68

Name: Luna and Lola

Alice: luna has ice and lola has water

Classes: special

Stars: 2

Personality: Both love music and reading
My life: Are sisters living alone life was pretty hard because they dont have alot of money to take care of themself but there lives changed after they got taken to the school

Appearence:

User Image  
Alice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas