Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image

~~Hello and welcome to my humble Hosting Room.~~

I am Sophia Grimes, you may call me Sophie or whatever you feel comfortable calling me. I am here to humbly host all my guests. Before we begin however I do have a few rules.

Rules:
--Please be as literate as possble, I enjoy longer posts but I understand if you can't do them all the time. Lets try to keep the posts three to four sentences please.
--Please no God-modding
--Be curdious to others please
--Obey Gaia's TOS
--Please keep the posts PG - 13
-- Have fun!!

If anyone has any fun ideas for cosplays or anything like that please feel free to tell me. blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:29 pm
~~Reserve~~

Psychotic Disarray

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm
~~Reserve~~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Sophia walked into her new room with a small smile on her face, even thoough she was nervous about being a Hostess. She looked around for a minute before she began to set up the room. She placed out some tables and chairs with lovely table cloths and placed some decorations around the place. After a while Sophia was almost completely set up. "I hope my guests like the room." She sated softly as she finished setting up her room. She went over to a chair she set up in the middle of the room and sat patiently. "I am open for hosting!" She stated happily.

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Michi walked in, seeing Sophia inside. "You look very happy now that you have your own room, Sophia-san."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 pm
Theresa walked inside, admiring the room. She saw Sophia sitting at a table.
"Your finally a hostess, Sophia! Congratulations!"  

Nighthawk475

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:02 pm
Sophia stood up and smiled at Michi and Theresa. "Oh I am happy Michi, I think it'll be fun!" Sophia stated happily. She looked over to Theresa. "Thank you. Now would you two like anything?" She asked politely with a happy smile n her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:55 pm
::I enter the room, admiring the beautiful style in which it is decorated. I had come to help Sophia-chan set up for her first day of hosting, but it would seem that she beat me to it. I feel slightly bad that I couldn't be of help, but nonetheless, I come in and decide to give moral support::

Sophia-chan, what a wonderful job you've done in here! I just wish I could have helped you.....well, congratulations sweetheart, I'm so excited for you, and I know you'll make an excellent hostess!

::I hug Sophia-chan and give her a light kiss::

You're going to be just fine here! But now that you're open for business, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to be kissing and hugging you in front of your guests....I don't want to get in the way of your work, so I'll go room-hopping for the time being. You can find me in the Black Magic Club room, Miss Yuzuki's room, Tamaki-Sempai's room, and Miss Kala's room too. I love seeing how unique everyone's styles are! Have fun honey, and if you need anything, you know where to find me!

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 pm
"I'd like some tea, Sophia-san."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:31 pm
Sophia smiled and listened to Jin. "Thank you Jin I feel my room is rather pretty and it's ok I don't mind doing this like this by myself." She gave him a light peck back and nodded in understandment when he said that it'd be best if they weren't hugging and kissing on each other. "Don't worry Jin I'll know where to find you." She turned Michi. "What kind of tea would you like?" She asked politely getting up to get ready to get it.  

Psychotic Disarray

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 pm
*walks in, waves at Sophia and Michi and sits down and has some tea*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Sophia turns and smiles at the girl who walked in. welcome to my Hosting Room. Can I get you anything while I'm up? I see you have some tea but would you like anything else?" Sophia asked kindly.  

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:01 pm
"Ah, Kurisutaru-san. I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" Michi turned to Sophia. "Tea is fine, Sophia-san. Thank you very much."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:08 pm
I've been very busy lately. That's why I haven't been around. My parents have put me to work with their company so I haven't been able to appear as much and it just pushed my idea of being a hostess out the window *sips tea*

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 pm
Kala ran into the host room and gave Sophia a hug, "You got in!"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]