Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liminal Entities

Back to Guilds

Liminal entities are neither here nor there. 

Tags: roleplay, poetry, arts, discussion, things 

Reply Liminal Entities
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Fail
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 pm
Hello, I'm Fatal Fail. Thanks for joining. ♥
This is where you can come and introduce yourselves!

I'd love if you'd tell us about yourself; likes and dislikes, what you'd like to see in this guild...etc. It will actually help me make the guild a lot more interesting and fun for all of us. And don't be scared to say anything! We won't judge you here!
**You don't have to tell about yourself if you do not want to. We won't make you do anything you don't want to do.**

I might as well tell all of you a bit about myself first!
My real name is Jennifer and I am 17 years old. I've been into anime and manga since 5th grade. Not too long, I guess. I love to play video games and draw. Drawing is one thing I'm somewhat good at! LOL I also do avi art. Some time, hopefully soon, I'm going to open an avi art shop here in this guild! Excited? I know I am! If you'd like to check out my art, click here. If you did, you'll notice I also write. Poetry is something else I like. But hey, I also write stories, and I roleplay!
I guess you could say I'm a nice person... Sometimes I get a little too hyper and out of control, but that doesn't last too long at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:20 pm
Well, hello there! -Tips hat-

My name is Lord Muffin. I like to keep my gender a secret, so my avatar will change genders occasionally. I'm 17-years-old and enjoy writing, food, video games, anime, manga, books, sleeping, music, role playing, and movies.

I can come off as very apathetic, sarcastic, cynical, and critical. On the other hand, I can be giving, hyper, and cute. As you can see, I'm very moody.

I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder and this can hinder my ability to talk to people. I have an easier time over the computer, but sometimes I barely like doing that.  

Muffinocalypse

xperfect circlex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:20 pm
I'm Emily and I'm 15 on August 4th.
I'm into writing and theater, I hope to become a great publisher.
I'm an all around nice person but I have my ups and downs at times.
I talk too much most of the time and i think The Ramones is badass (;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:26 pm
Haha, awesome, awesome!

Welcome! Both of you, thanks for joining and posting about yourselves. You two are the first ones to post in this guild other than myself. xD Thanks. ♥

Fatal Fail
Captain

SweetSourLady

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm
Hello there. ^^
My name's Julie, I'm 13 years old- turning 14 in exactly 13 days. ;D um...I'm pretty much laid back. I spend most of my time on the computer, due to the fact of my mother never letting me out-but hey, whos complaining? Anyway...I like watching anime before i head to bed. (hehe- that ryhmed-Lol.) I tend to be nice and shy around ppl that i just met, but once u get me talking its hard to shut me up. I'm pretty much a "roll with the flow" type of person, so basically- I like to keep my options open...so yea- thats it~ THE END 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 pm
Hello, call me Grimmy, if you don't mind, I would like to keep my age a secret. And....well...let's see....I'm really random and weird most of the time, and I (unfortuately and haven't we all?) been labeled, and I have been labeled a as 'goth,' and my one of my friends said I was a 'happy goth' XD I like watching anime, and reading, I couldn't live without books. I like to draw, even though I think I can't draw very well. I love playing video games and listening to music. (I really don't want to admit this XD ) I'm utterly terrified of clowns. And thanks for inviting me to join ^.^  

Double Solitaire

9tOwl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:25 pm
Hi. My name is Claire. I am 17 and my hobbies involve drawing peoples avatars, playing the piano, writing, spending 12 hours or more on the computer ^w^ and playing with my lovable bunny rabbit named bunny. xD

I am a quiet person in real life but when I am on the computer I tend to be more talkative. Oh and I stay up late...a lot. I detest sleeping >> It means more time off the computer =P

I think that is all I have to say =)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:39 pm
Ello people! My name is Johnny.
I am 15, and human...somewhat. My friends call me half- cat, though. x3
I am bisexual. Shhhh! It's a secret.
I enjoy video games, drawing, poetry, writing, role plays, reading, anime, manga, nachos, and being an idiot.
I love to draw, and I have a lot of good stuff, but I don't have any way to put them up on the interwebs. T^T
I love everyone, and I mean everyone. [not creepy]
My favourite animals are cats; all kinds.
Well, that's me! No judging, or I will find you.
Jk...maybe...

QAceQ

Fatal Fail
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 pm
Suddenly I have the urge to dress my avi up as a scary clown.
>8D
..But I won't. =0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 pm
Hello
I'm Loki, I'm 21. I enjoy training, reading, watching anime, playing games, and listening to music.  

KyoumouKedamono

Kimiko_FallenKillerOfHell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 pm
Ummm, I'm not gonna share my rl name, but my nickname is Kimiko or Rukia. ^-^ I'm 13 and I'm very rare to find in people. I'm not afraid to share my feelings, I get pissed off easy, I can be kind, I love South Park, and I am taken in rl, but the guy I like is on gaia and in this guild. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:56 am
Heya! ^_^ Names' Tyler. I like to draw a little bit, read a good book, play bass guitar, and hang out with friends. I'm not very interesting, in fact, I tend to be pretty boring. I'm really laid back and usually just go with the flow of whatever is going on around me. sweatdrop  

Mr Lindeau

LMFAOtronaut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:37 pm
hihijen : 3
i ish stalking you...

now to introduce myself...

name's stefani. call me steffi or navvi. i answer to either.
i like texting. drawing. writing. photography. cosmetology. listening to music. sleeping. hanging out with friends. being with kyle. watching x-men at midnight. watching coraline in 3-d. coffee. being me.

pretty much your average teenager... i guess.

i'm pretty awesome > 3
i'm the cats meow. the bee's knees. catchin' on?

i'm almost done with high school.
nine more weeks left of hell school, bitches.
going to go to capri to learn cosmetology.

i'm not all that different, honestly.
i like to have fun and live my life; who doesn't?

i'm outgoing. lazy. procrastinator. creative. a bit odd at times. laid-back. good listener. bad advice giver. trustworthy. optimistic. talkative.

so get to know me?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 am
Hello there...

My real name is a secret but on here I like to go by Dark.

I'm 18 years old and a girl.

I'm bisexual and like Ace-Ninja... Its a secret.

I'm done with High School and starting college in August.

I love writing, drawing (only when inspired), playing video games, sleeping, swimming, drinking energy drinks, reading (a lot), watching abridged series for different animes, reading manga, talking about Yaoi and Yuri, and Roleplaying one on one through PMs.

I'm a lifeguard and hate every moment that I am at work...

I love to write requested fanfics for fun so if you have one you want done pls tell me...

And that is about it...

xXDark_KissXx

Liminal Entities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas