Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skip Beat Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Plain and simple, this is a guild for Skip Beat fans! 

Tags: SkipBeat, Manga, Kyoko, Anime, Reino 

Reply Skip Beat Fan Guild
Introductions? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gesumin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 am
Because I wanna get to know all of you guild regulars!

I'll start:

Hey! I'm Miata 4. You can call me Miata, Mia, or Elli, which is my IRL nickname. I've been on Gaia for a little over two years. Happy Tragedy is my little sis, so if you see her talking about her sister, that would be me~ I'm a girl, obviously, and I live in Utah. My 16th birthday is next Sunday. (July 26th)
I'm an artist, writer, rabid roleplayer, performer, and a huge anime/manga fan. My favorites include Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Death Note, Bleach, FMA, OHSHC, and Skip Beat!, of course.
If there's anything else you wanna know about me, just ask~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 am
Hello Elli :]
I'm Kachania, you can call me Vicky because calling me Kachania would be a bit ridiculous.
I've been on Gaia since the beginning of '06. I'm a girl and I live in New Jersey. I'm 15 and my birthday is March 29th.
I don't really do much
And I'm basically done obsessing over manga/anime
But I still read manga on occasion (Skip Beat, hello)

Kachania

Prince Ichiri

Dapper Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 am
Hello! My real names Angelo I'm 16 and I live in Hawaii on the Island of Maui.
I love Anime and Manga heart and here are some of my favs Negima, Gakuen Alice, Naruto, Bleach,Death note, Battle Royal, Skip Beat, Higurashi no naku koro ni and the new seires from higurashi which is Umineko no Naku Koro ni / When the seagulls cry (that anime is awsome and new!!!)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 pm
Hi my name is Maritza but you can call me Mar Mar. Um im 17 turning 18 on December 10, im a dork, I live in Los Angeles in a city named Maywood. I like to read manga more than anime because i hate fillers. lol. But any ways my favorite (only manga) are Bleach heart , Skip Beat heart , Kimi no Todoke heart , Mysterious Girlfriend X, Until death do us Part heart , Elfen Lied, D. Gray-man, Air Gear heart , Host Club, and Record of a Fallen Vampire, others list would be too long and these are the only ones in my head right now sweatdrop . heart means super love. And too lazy to write favorite anime but if you must know tell me and i'll grant the request. I have a thing for anime/manga characters who have long hair and/or have glasses, only exception Ren heart .... Ok i should shut up now.... redface  

Meganekko Mari-chan

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Tigreen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:34 pm
Hello all, My name is Jennifer. ^^ I'm probably one of the older people here I'm 22 yrs. old. I just joined Gaia like a month ago. My birthday is April 21st. I live in Northern California. I am an artist/college student, and I want to be a missionary to Japan. I'm a christian, my dad is a pastor so I like to help out with the youth group, it's a lot of fun. I love anime/manga. Skip Beat was the 2nd manga I ever read my 1st one was Fruits Basket. I've read lots of mangas and watched lots of animes online since then. I have a list on my profile of some of the ones I liked alot. I am also trying to learn Japanese to help me prepare to go back to Japan again. はじめまして = Hajimemashite = how do you do?, pleased to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 pm
Why, hello there. I am Kichinia, also known as Kire-chan. Either name is fine by me. . .I was born on the eighth of March in the year of the monkey, and am a very creative person. The first manga I have ever spent money on was, strangely enough, Skip Beat, and that was when it first came out in America. I was in the seventh or eighth grade, and me and my sister-friend Cindy, also known as xxmyonlyfearxx, loved the series. My only mistake with the buying the book was putting it in my room. . .I destroyed my room while searching for it, but never found it (but I did find my dog though. . .). It was kind of devastating for me, because not only was I a fan, I was, and still am, a MAJOR bookworm. . .Well, I love Japan, and am also learning how to speak, and read the language. I will go there one day, and I really wish that I could live there.
If I had to compare myself to one of the characters, I'd have to say that I am a mixture of Kyoko-chan and Ren-san. I serious about what I do, and I also care for just about everyone I meet. ^^
My favorite character? Well, currently it's Reino from Vie Ghoul. . . redface He is scary and really good lookin'.  

kichinia

Hitched Otaku

Kfinity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Wow...
Everyone is so young... >>"

Anyways... I'm not going to put anything too fancy here...
So I just copied and pasted the stats from from my guild...
Enjoy!

~ahem~

Name: K
Time zone you live in: Central
Favorite color: Red/Green
Whether you are a ninja, samurai, shogun, or ronin: I'm a special combo of ninja/samurai/assassin; Shadow Samurai ninja
Whether you are a furry or just an animal lover: I'm both actually.
How many times a day/week do you get on Gaia: I get on at least a couple hours a day. Usually evenings when I come home from work.
How long you've been on Gaia: I've been a member since March 2004! ♥ But have been an active member since May 2006. ♥
Likes: Sailor Moon, Nana, Nico, drawing/sewing ("like" is an understatement for the first 4), anime/manga, music, video games, running, racing/cars, fire, being alone & so much more!!!
Dislikes: Spiders, snakes, liars, Loy, Rosie, Brooke, being lonely, & so much more!!!

And any other bits of randomness you want to share? I only eat cheese if it is on pizza... >>" Oh and mac&cheese.
I AM AWESOME AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT!!! ♥
And behold the lovely me!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 pm
Hello! I'm Wah and I'm a big Skip Beat fan. A while ago I was looking for a new manga to read since I had finished a previous series at the time and I stumbled upon Skip Beat and loved it. I still buy the manga even though there are manga scans out there. I read those and keep up to date with Kyoko and her shenanigans. I've seen the Anime but I don't keep up with as much as I do the manga. I prefer the Manga, but I don't mind the anime-it's nice to see them all animated and Kyoko's voice never fails to raise a smile or laugh from me.
A bit about myself- I really enjoy reading, I write, draw, play video games and sing as a hobby. My birthday is March 18th and I've been a member on gaia since December 2004 and I'm glad there's a Skip beat guild! :3

[ Wah! ]

Rena9b

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:28 pm

I'mma gonna pull a Kakashi on you guys >_> Why? because I am a fail ninja. ((jk, out of all the ninjas in Naruto Kakashi is not fail))

• Call me Rena, I prefer it and it's easy to remember
  • I'm around 17
  • Female
  • I have a twin brother
  • United States, Central time zone.
  • Currently our house has 8 dogs. 4 are the ones we have 1 we are babysitting and 3 are the puppies.
  • I like a lot of things. ex. Literate Roleplaying, drawing free arts, reading, trying to convince people in Walmart that I am a guy. Ya know, normal stuff.
  • I don't dislike a lot of things. ex Rude people, when I hurt myself, not getting the last piece of pie, those toothpicks they put in sandwiches. Ya Know, normal stuff.
  • I don't understand chatspeak but I will pretend I know what you are talking about. Yes, this has led to many strange conversations.
  • I like to lurk in your subforums and appear randomly and then vanish
  • I prefer to read manga vs. watch anime. I am currently up-to-date with the latest Skip beat Chapter on the internets and have been too lazy to watch the anime. But I will.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm
I'm ninjasclimb on gaia, but out in the real world my nickname is Mizu. My real name is Jamie. I'm 16 and play basketball. I live in California, but will be staying in Ohio until I'm 18. (complicated lets not go into it >_>). I also draw anime, but am trying to start different styles of art. I love many manga/anime so I won't be naming them all >_>. I normally roleplay on chats with my friends, but am capable of roleplaying on gaia, too. Oh yeah, and my birthday is April 15 (i forget sometimes).  

ninjaclimbs

Saebel

Pup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 am
Wow you want to know about me? How nice.
Just call me Nero or Chelsy if you actually know me. I prefer Nero.
I'm sixteen. I love to play my viola and my two guitars. One's an awesome red electric that I absolutely love~! X3 I love music that has an awesome guitar part. Period. And songs with an orchestra. My favorite band is Rise Against.
I'm a hopeless fangirl. But I mostly keep my sqeeees to myself. Oh poor Mr. Tsuruga. He gets alot of it. And poor Mr. Yashiro. He gets some too.
And I apologize if you are confused if I say Mr. Tsuruga instead of Ren. It's now a habit.
The reason why I like skip beat! is because well it's so funny. And I'm in love with so many characters in it. Not as much as Ren of course. =w= and if anybody ever came onto me I would do what Kyoko would do. Totally freak out. X3
And my best friend in the whole wide world is 2confused. She's a member too~!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 pm
Hey I think I'll keep this short and simple. Oh and its nice to meet'ya guys, I saw a lot of you around in these forums!

- I think I might be the youngest so far...unless my sister posts. LOl

- Real's name Joyce but whatever, cuz its more convienient Ranilyn's good.

- Born in Singapore but currently living in Canada.

- Oh and I can read chinese so sometimes when I'm impatient I will read raws,
sadly I can't read Japanese or Korean ones. >.<
But Skip Beat translators work fast! Usually in a couple of days after the raw is out, its done!
...The power of SKIP BEAT.

- Luvs manga and anime. Currently looking for something similar to Skip Beat to read.

- Plays the flute and piano. (love music)

I just realize that was very short...was it?

ranilyn

4hikari

Blessed Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 pm
Yay introductions!! Despite my being rather bad at them...mainly 'cause I feel like I'm rambling so I stop talking after only a few sentences... (yes, I did realize it!) I like keeping things simple. So...
Hi, everyone! I'm Hikari. There's a lot I could say about myself, but most people probably wouldn't read all of it.... Besides, we'll be getting to know each other better through this guild, right? I look forward to talking with you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 am
HI. I'm Kaitlynn and I'm 13. I live in Canada and I'm a huge manga/anime fan. Some of my favs are kimi no todoke, hana to akuma, naruto, skip beat
shugo chara!, soul eater, vampire knight and many more. I guess you can call me nice... Although I have had moments when I've been called evil sweatdrop  

kcoolkat24

Modini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:38 pm
Hey, I'm Modini. I'm 16, my birthday is Feb. 11th, my favorite color is red and I joined Gaia on April 26th, 2007.

I have good experience in Guilds. I'm currently Vice-President in one, and was VP in one that was closed a while ago. But I don't mind being a regular member either, which is one of the reasons I enjoy this Guild.

My first manga was Rurouni Kenshin, which I've read all 28 books. Besides Skip Beat, I also enjoy Naruto, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho (watched anime), Inuyasha, Nodame Cantabile, Meru Puri, and Yotsuba.

I'm usually nice, but be warned, I'm pretty insane, so if you tick me off, things won't be pretty. I'm also pretty random at time, so don't expect everthing I say to make sense. Not to mention I'm pretty smart too. biggrin

Skip Beat Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff