Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Who does Naruto care more? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who does Naruto care more?
Sasuke
92%
 92%  [ 66 ]
Hinata...
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Sakura
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 71

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 pm
Is it Sakura?
The one whom Naruto promised a life time to her, swearing that he will bring Sasuke no matter what. Even if it kills him he never stoop to anything to get him back. Cheering her up every step of the way since that's what Sakura has been doing so far.

Or is it Sasuke?
Leaving Konoha and Naruto still have not forgotten that fateful day when he left him laying. Naruto was heart ached for a period of days and he still cares for him. Not wanting to kill Sasuke even though he's part of Akatsuki who attacked Konoha and killed many people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:39 am
SASUKE-KUN!!! DUH!! xd  

sasunarugurlll

marieshou

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:17 pm
Umm... this is actually very hard to decide.

Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura, even when he was little. And even though that has died down a little, he stills cares for her, whether as a friend or more.
When he came back from being gone for two years, he noticed her growth (well, boys will be boys, I suppose). the two have always been close, but I just can't see them being something more than friends.

Sasuke...
Well, it's easy to see that Naruto cares for him, or else he wouldn't go so far for him. I believe that when Naruto promised Sakura he'd bring Sasuke back, he also promised himself.
He's always had to prove himself to Sasuke, and within their rivalry, a friendship grew. He's always worrying about Sasuke in some way, shape or form. Wondering where he is, how he is, and so on.

I believe that the only person that could be with Sasuke, is Naruto. Naruto could probably understand more than the others, and he can actually get Sasuke to react. Sasuke has confided more in Naruto than anyone else (of what I've seen so far, anyway). I think there is some form of trust between them, whether they can see it or not.

So my decision is: Sasuke.
In general, I think that's who Naruto cares more for. He loses control around him, and, in some instances, can't think straight with him around (if you get what I mean). Naruto's focus has always been Sasuke, in some form or another.

So... yeah.
My rant is done, and that is who I chose.
(And I also have a spiffeh explanation! whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 pm
Wismical

Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura, even when he was little. And even though that has died down a little, he stills cares for her, whether as a friend or more.
When he came back from being gone for two years, he noticed her growth (well, boys will be boys, I suppose). the two have always been close, but I just can't see them being something more than friends.

Sasuke...
Well, it's easy to see that Naruto cares for him, or else he wouldn't go so far for him. I believe that when Naruto promised Sakura he'd bring Sasuke back, he also promised himself.
He's always had to prove himself to Sasuke, and within their rivalry, a friendship grew. He's always worrying about Sasuke in some way, shape or form. Wondering where he is, how he is, and so on.

I believe that the only person that could be with Sasuke, is Naruto. Naruto could probably understand more than the others, and he can actually get Sasuke to react. Sasuke has confided more in Naruto than anyone else (of what I've seen so far, anyway). I think there is some form of trust between them, whether they can see it or not.

In general, I think that's who Naruto cares more for. He loses control around him, and, in some instances, can't think straight with him around (if you get what I mean). Naruto's focus has always been Sasuke, in some form or another.

So... yeah.
sakura is naru-chans first crush but tat doesnt mean he still lyk her...:/

besid naru still cares 4 sasu-kun!! alot 2!!! he wont even kill him even thou its hokages order! and tat hes part of akatsuki!!  

sasunarugurlll

marieshou

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm
sasunarugurlll
Wismical

Sasuke...

So... yeah.

besid naru still cares 4 sasu-kun!! alot 2!!! he wont even kill him even thou its hokages order! and tat hes part of akatsuki!!

I know, which is part of the reason why I chose Sasuke in the end.
It makes more sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 pm
Wismical
sasunarugurlll
Wismical

Sasuke...

So... yeah.

I know, which is part of the reason why I chose Sasuke in the end.
It makes more sense.
lol it does mak mor sense but i though ill jus say it  

sasunarugurlll

darknaruuchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Tough choice, I'll get back to this later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 pm
To: sasunarugurll

That's okay.
You're opinion is as good as everyone else's.
And I probably should have included that in my rant!
xd  

marieshou

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:17 am
Wismical

Sasuke...

So... yeah.
It is a hard decision isn't it? That's why I love making these threads xD

Even though Naruto did have a crush on Sakura he's not really chasing her in Shippuden is he? Yes, he really does care a lot for her. She has been on his side ever since Sasuke left, cheering him up when he was depressed. She cracked down knowing that both of her team mates were either endangered or she was relieved knowing that Naruto's alive and well.
Either way her feelings are really debatable.

Of course Naruto cares for him xD Otherwise he wouldn't have said that he can't kill Sasuke even though he's part of the Akatsuki.
True, Naruto's the only one who could get through Sasuke even at the very last day he left, Naruto was the only one who broke through his barrier, who actually made him cracked.

But we are forgetting one thing. Naruto promissed a life time to Sakura and he's still thinking of staying out of their way. He still believes Sakura loves Sasuke. He was really hurt seeing her cry, even though he is a sensitive boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:42 am
obviously sasuke!no contest!  

MaddyMay33

marieshou

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 am
Gamexrocks
Wismical

Sasuke...

So... yeah.
It is a hard decision isn't it? That's why I love making these threads xD

Even though Naruto did have a crush on Sakura he's not really chasing her in Shippuden is he? Yes, he really does care a lot for her. She has been on his side ever since Sasuke left, cheering him up when he was depressed. She cracked down knowing that both of her team mates were either endangered or she was relieved knowing that Naruto's alive and well.
Either way her feelings are really debatable.

Of course Naruto cares for him xD Otherwise he wouldn't have said that he can't kill Sasuke even though he's part of the Akatsuki.
True, Naruto's the only one who could get through Sasuke even at the very last day he left, Naruto was the only one who broke through his barrier, who actually made him cracked.

But we are forgetting one thing. Naruto promissed a life time to Sakura and he's still thinking of staying out of their way. He still believes Sakura loves Sasuke. He was really hurt seeing her cry, even though he is a sensitive boy.

In my opinion, it's too complicated. XD
WE can obviously see that NAruto cares for both immensely, but who will win in the end?
I'm not too keen with him being with Sakura, not just because I'm Pro-SasuNaru, but I don't think she has what will truly , utterly make him happy.
I just don't see it happening.
In all honesty, if Kishimoto isn't going to pair the two together (Sasuke and Naruto), then I think he will just have Naruto choose neither of them (not even Hinata, thank God).
That's just the way I see it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:39 am
since when did naruto ever care about Hinata?  

AraiHito
Crew

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Zubora

SPOILER:

[[[[In the more recent chapters of the manga, Naruto releases to his 8th tail when Hinata is killed by Pain. ]]]]

Ahem... anyway...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 pm
Seira Relur
Zubora

SPOILER:

[[[[In the more recent chapters of the manga, Naruto releases to his 8th tail when Hinata is killed by Pain. ]]]]

Ahem... anyway...
hinata wasn't kill.

Hence that is merely more of an example of Gohan. When I think it was andriod 6 or something died protecting him, he became a super saiyan.

Naruto was just a ticking time bomb. stare

And why are you here?  

AraiHito
Crew

Captain Kolita

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm
It's Sasuke.
Ya know why?
Because Naruto's interest in Sakura has always been superficial, while with Sasuke, someone he's looked up to, depended on, and considered his closest friend
The person he's CLOSEST to?
His BEST friend?
Sakura is just the damsel in distress, put in place to cause conflict. When Masashi Kishimoto created her, she was meant to be someone who would bring Sasuke and Naruto together by saying things like 'He just a spoiled brat because he doesn't have parents' and other ignorant things that would make Sasuke realize Naruto and him were in the same situation, aka orphans. Sakura was mean and shallow through almost the entire first series of Naruto, and in Shippuden her personality consists of wanting Sasuke back and letting Naruto do all the searching for her.

It's even more obvious who Sasuke cares for more; Sakura tried everything she could, throwing her love and loyalty at Sasuke, and he acted basically condescending; ignoring all her pleading and just knocking her out so she wouldn't 'scream and get everyone to come out and stop him'.
When he fought with Naruto and Naruto explained his feelings, much later, after Sasuke had already had his curse mark activated, he said, and I quote
"It's too late for that now!" Which, my friends, infers that he would have come back with Naruto had he gotten to him sooner.

In truth, SasuSaku is a crack pairing. It could never work because it wouldn't be healthy; her superficial obsession with him+him obviously thinking he's better than her=disaster.

In short, Naruto feel's he has to protect Sakura, seeing her as a weak link, emotionally and sometimes physically as well; He respects Sasuke. There's the difference.

Oh, and you NaruHina fans out there?
Sorry guys. Hinata's been stalking Naruto for years and the most care he's ever shown towards her was during the Chunin exams, when he told her not to give up. And why did he do that? Because he's a nice guy. He would have done that for anyone who was being called a failure because of his personality. And as for the chapter where she confesses her love and promptly gets pwned, OF COURSE HE'D BE ANGRY!!! It doesn't mean he has some great, undying love for her! Pein just wrecked the ENTIRE VILLIAGE, and Hinata's selfless, and really, really stupid, leap in front of Pein was just the perfect icing on the cake, or rather, the last straw.

My proof is in that he didn't actually check on her to see if she was okay, or even think about her confession, after he was revived and everything. He immediately started focusing on finding Sasuke again.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?!?!?! >.>  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces