Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm
O__< Holy cheese on mackerel! Lookit the cars!

I should've taken pictures . . . >__< It was fun screaming out loud in the theater, though.

Ginny: Close your eyes . . .

A good number of the audience: Don't worry, we are!

XD

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:34 pm
Wow, that's funny. xD
I wanted to take pictures of the people in wizard costumes, but I only saw one as she was going into the bathroom. Didn't quite want to take a picture in there. xD And there were none outside that I could see. I should have waited at the front of the building and just observed people as they scurried along while waiting for a victim to capture. On camera of course. >>
It's fun to watch people. ^^

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:42 pm
I didn't see it yet.
crying
I'm probably gonna see it tomorrow or something.  

storybook adventure

Hygienic Prophet

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 am
@Jahzara: Yeah, there was hardly anyone dressed up here, either! It was me and two other girls. D: And, you should have totally followed her into the toilet. XD

@Storybook: GO SEE IT NAO! *rage* You must see eet! blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:28 pm
You dressed up Vic? mad d  

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am
Yesh, I dressed up. :3 I wore my Slytherin tie (it has the crest on it! :3), green and white striped socks, a button-down blouse, a black dress, and platform shoes. XD I pwn3d EVERYONE with my kickass Slytherclaw style.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:41 pm
Wow, you should have taken a picture. xD

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

Marching Band no Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 pm
I liked when Ginny and Harry kissed, though.
Bonnie Wright is incredibly attractive (not just her skin, like Harry said.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 pm
She is really pretty! She has a bit of a cold air about her, though. o-o

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

Marching Band no Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 am
Eh, most of the cold air was from the whle Ginny and Dean thing, and probably from Lord Voldemort being risen again. But yeah. She is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 pm
The Ginny/Harry pairing always irked me, for some reason. I guess it's because it just seemed to obvious of a pairing. You sort of knew, once Ginny scampered down the stairs in her PJs in the Sorcerer's Stone that they were going to be an item. I has ESPN2, peeps. XD

I have nothing against Ginny particularly; just the pairing.

. . . I think. >>

Oh, and can I learn Marching Band no Jutsu? XDDD I wanna learn!

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 pm
I actually never thought that at all. She always just seemed an awkward little girl to me and Harry just had no interest. The movie didn't help it to come out well. If you hadn't read the book, Ginny and Harry would have just seemed out of the blue.

However, she has a really strong sense about her in the movies. She just seems perfect for him; capable of taking care of someone who has so much s**t thrown at him.

I've always liked them together. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:25 pm
I went and saw it the morning after, the theater was dead 0.0 It was very strange...strange times we live in.  

WhatsThatBehindYou

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 pm
Wth! Lucky!!

// *Stabs bags*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff