Submit

Do you find piercings attractive?
  Yes
  No
  To a degree
View Results

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:21 am
Its is true that in our generation Piercings, tattoos, and hair dyes have become more appropriate or at least socially accepted.
I personally love body art and I am always interested in seeing new hairstyles and dye jobs.

Who has a tattoo?
Piercings?
Dyed hair?
Alternative cuts?

What are your opinions about it.
And finally...

How should I cut and dye my hair for college?
Please post pictures and product links.

Me gettin' my ear pierced... and my current hair style...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some of my hair adventures and my ear getting pierced.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:39 am
Well, I have your typical ear piercings. I hardly every change my earings, though. Just... Never really notice them. As far as hair dye goes, I have two blonde streaks: one on each side of my head, a bit close to my face. They're usually hidden... You can only see them very well when my hair shifts, or is pulled back somehow.

I think, for you, a shaggy dark cut with teases of color would be swell. The hair you had at the con was great. Perhaps just dye the ends some sort of zany color? Pink? Blonde? Green? Plenty of layering, of course.  

Slim95
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:47 am
I was thinking random streaks or snippets of colors on my base and ends
I maybe doing a pure white back of my head with longer hair layering down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 am
I have two tattoos one one my right shoulder blade and one on my left fore arm facing me. There are 3 more that I want to get, two of which I know I'll be getting for sure! I have 3 piercings in my ears, a navel piercing and a nose ring, NOT a septum... Those are ugly as hell! I think I'm not piercing wise, although I may get the other side of my nose pierced, I don't know yet.

I plan on, when GTR comes home dieing my hair red, I think I would look hot with red hair. right now it's almost red, I just have to lighten it a few more times and then hair dye here I come! As for hair styles I'm not a fan of the EMO look at all, in fact that hair style makes me want to punch people and kick kittens! I like plain basic hair styles. GTR looks hot with the way his hair is right now, ******** golden ringlets! xd

As for your hair, I would get it cut back a bit. Like forehead length, so that way you still have length but it's not blocking your eyes. And you've got darkish hair I would try a very dark brown for colour.  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:10 am
I have a tattoo of a dragon that I got when I turned 18. I want more, but just haven't gotten others yet....

I have three holes in each ear. Nothing real exciting there.

My hair has been a million different shades of red. Also blue, a sad attempt at purple, black, and half auborn/half bleach blonde.
I've also had a number of hair styles, but nothing amazingly eccentric. Right now I'm just letting it grow. My goal is to get my hair to my nipples. As odd a goal as that may be.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 am
My hair is now past my boobies, although it took me 4 years for it to grow to that length from my shoulders! eek

My hair grows so slowly!  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:15 am
My hair was at my chin when I started. I think it's been about three years? It's to my boobs, but not the nipples quite yet.... So close and yet so far!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:23 am
Yay, I'm not the only one who's hair grows super slowly! It sucks though eh? Then the people who always want to keep their hair short have really fast growing hair. I think there's a connection there!  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am
My theory is that hair grows fast to a certain length and then sloooooows doooooown increeeeeeedily. Maybe it has to do with split ends or something? I dunno....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 am
I have two tattoos. A dagger with a bit of a tribal design around it on my lower stomach, and the kanji for "grandmother" on my left upper arm.

I currently only have holes in my ears (which nothing in them) and my navel pierced. I've had my eyebrow pierced twice, my lip pierced twice, my tongue once, and a surface piercing over my hip. x_X I get tired of things quite quickly, which is why I only have two tattoos.

My hair has been more colours than I can remember, except green. Green is my favourite colour, but I don't want green hair. My favourite colour to dye it is dark purple, or streak it with pink. Blue and turquoise were a pain in the a**, I hate bleaching my hair.

As for hair cuts...I am horrible at describing them. I usually keep my hair short-ish. When I was little, it was really straight, but now it's wavy, so I keep it shorter than I used to. No particular style, really.

I'm bad with suggestions, but I think you just need a trim. Blonde hair seems to suit you, too.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 am
i have a tattoo on my right shoulder blade...

looks like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and i like to dye my hair red... it looks good on me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:17 am
Mokona! xd

I plan to get a tattoo soon, but I don't know what. Something simple that means something to me, and that won't embarrass me when I get older. razz

As for piercings, so far I just have one in each ear, but I want to add a second one above them.

And as much as I would love to dye my hair, my mom refuses to let me. My hair is just so pretty, she tells me, and dying it would ruin it. So I have to wait until I'm older.  

pickle relish

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am
i don't have any piercings or crazy hair colors. crying i plan on getting some when i get into college, but that's a few years away. i think tattoos are awesome too... emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:19 am
I have two tattoo's, first one on my upperback, in the middle, its a celtic knot dragon with two yin-yang symbols, one in the upper right corner the other in the opposite corner on the bottom and the chinese symbols for balance spilt up and put in the two remaining corners. Designed it myself! mrgreen
Second tattoo is on the inside of my left ankle and is a sitting cat with little gaia wings. Designed that one too! 3nodding

As for piercings I have 11 total, one naval, two regular ear piercings in each ear, and then six cartalige piercings in my right ear.

I plan on getting a tattoo on my right foot, lower back, one on tha back of each shoulder, and one behind my left ear, all within the next five years! xd I also plan on getting a third regular ear piercing soon and then I am debating in I should get my noise pierced.

My hair has only been dirty blonde, auburn red, purple, and bleach blonde. And my hair grows so slowly I just keep it short.  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:35 pm
I dont have any of that I probably will never have, I have to agree tough that at some point they look on certain people not in everyone and also that when it gets to extreme it looses it its coolnes, sexiness I looks whats the word for it stupid and well you jsut look bad but thats just what I think  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff