Welcome to Gaia! ::

House of Rahl: A Sword of Truth Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for fans of the book series, Terry Goodkind, and yes, even the tv series. 

Tags: Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Rahl, Seeker, Role Play 

Reply Azrith Plains
How awesome would it be?!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 pm
Not long ago, I was introduced to a very addictive game called Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure you all are quite familiar with it, or that type of game.

Well I got to thinking, what if they made an RPG game out of the SoT book series? How much fun would that be? You could choose to either be Richard, Kahlan, or Zedd with the others tagging along in your party.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 am
i'd rather be nathan rahl. ;D ;D or cara.  

haphazardly parked
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 pm
I would want to be Berdine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm
Lord Raven Rahl
Not long ago, I was introduced to a very addictive game called Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure you all are quite familiar with it, or that type of game.

Well I got to thinking, what if they made an RPG game out of the SoT book series? How much fun would that be? You could choose to either be Richard, Kahlan, or Zedd with the others tagging along in your party.
User Image

>¤<

If they could manage to pull it off with the quality of KH (or as close as possible), it would be the best thing ever. And if I could play as Zedd....OH Man would that be SWEET.

>¤<

User Image

First Wizard Zorander
Crew

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm
First Wizard Zorander
Lord Raven Rahl

User Image

>¤<

If they could manage to pull it off with the quality of KH (or as close as possible), it would be the best thing ever. And if I could play as Zedd....OH Man would that be SWEET.

>¤<

User Image
The first thing that comes to mind when you talk about being Zedd in the game, is one of the levels being you with only Adie in your "group" defending the Keep from the Pillars of Creation, or "holes in the world" if you will. No magic, only hand to hand combat. That would be a hard level.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 am
User Image

>¤<

Well Zedd is with Kahlan, Richard, and Chase at the beginning of WFR, so you could fight long-tail gars and stuff while traveling and have a short-tailed gar or two as mini-bosses.

BUt maybe it would be like in the LoTR games (if you've played them) where characters have different paths or you only play certain characters in certain levels. NAd at the end of the game, you unlock all characters in all levels so i could run around the Palace of the Prophets as Chase XD

>¤<

User Image

First Wizard Zorander
Crew

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:12 pm
That would be so much fun. Why aren't I a game designer?!?! I'd be sending all sorts of mail to Terry Goodkind right now to get his permission to create this game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

>¤<

I don't know how much faith I have left in people to do good things with the stuff I love anymore...

a) Socom: Confrontation was a total flop and Slant Six is still screwing us over...

b) Legend of the Seeker was a mortal blow to my soul and no longer exists to me...

c) The ending to 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' has me in a very depressed and stunned state (and I have been for 2 days now)...

d) The movie for 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' was probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life...

As of right now, I have nothing to look forward to or put my trust in.

BUT if a SOT video game comes out [ever], I will buy it no matter what smile

>¤<

User Image

First Wizard Zorander
Crew

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 am
I so readily and completely agree with you with these exceptions:

1) I haven't seen the Half Blood Prince yet, so I don't have an opinion yet.

2) I only recently found the first 5 HP hardcover books at Goodwill and bought them for $19. I have yet to read any of them as I just started Goodkind's "Naked Empire".

As for buying the game if they ever made one, I'd be right next to you in line waiting for the store to open and sell it to me. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:14 pm
i would want to be Cara, most likely, and Denna and possibly Kahlan.
I like my Mord-sith!

LadyScribe Skylar

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

abbeyjudithx

4,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 am
Lord Raven Rahl

That would be wicked awsum! :}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm
I would totally dig a real time strategy game where you're the bird man and you can order the mud people to hide and attack trespassers and as a bonus move, you could use your whistle and send birds at people...lol  

Tekada

First Wizard Zorander
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 pm
Tekada
I would totally dig a real time strategy game where you're the bird man and you can order the mud people to hide and attack trespassers and as a bonus move, you could use your whistle and send birds at people...lol

Wow, that's an awesome idea! I could dig that.  
Azrith Plains

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff