The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 am
Anyone who trys to trade psn account information for any reason i will delete the post and repeat offending with mean being bands from the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:34 am
im a ps3 owner wat is a psn???????  

Straight Like Dat

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am
Darryl B KnOwN eVEryweRe
im a ps3 owner wat is a psn???????

PSN stand for Playstation Network. it's an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service provided by Sony (thanks wikipedia)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 am
oh,now i know wat ur talkn about im not used 2 calln it psn tho,(wikipedia facts r not allways correct,lol)  

Straight Like Dat

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 am
Darryl B KnOwN eVEryweRe
oh,now i know wat ur talkn about im not used 2 calln it psn tho,(wikipedia facts r not allways correct,lol)

I only use wikipedia there because i lack the ability to explain it, so wikipedia had a far better explanation, than anything i could have ever hoped to have achieved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:50 pm
so we cant ask if we can add them?  

Prime Mind

Popular Player

6,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 am
IIXxBlack_OutxXII

you can pm them for that information, just not on the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 am
yeah i dont think it be a smart idea to post your e-mail and your password in here to access to your account....just my personal opnion...and you never heard it called the PSN? lets see here P = play S = station N = network...what does wikia...what ever the hell call it...i dont realy on that anyway considering it had information on somebody saying they were alive when they died along time ago  

whitewolf10
Crew

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm
whitewolf10
yeah i dont think it be a smart idea to post your e-mail and your password in here to access to your account....just my personal opnion...and you never heard it called the PSN? lets see here P = play S = station N = network...what does wikia...what ever the hell call it...i dont realy on that anyway considering it had information on somebody saying they were alive when they died along time ago

i only used wikipedia because i didn't know how best to describe the psn but wikipedia had a good explanation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:24 am
IIXxBlack_OutxXII

Sounds like a miscommunication.

Account trading is not giving someone your PSN ID to add to your friends list.

The general intention of trading account information is so that someone can access your downloads list and download something you paid for, but get it on their system for free. It's called Game Sharing, and was once allowed by Sony. They quickly realized what a mistake it was and it's now illegal.  

Revear

I Got Bloody Nips

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm
Darryl B KnOwN eVEryweRe
That's total bullshit. Wikipedia is just as reliable as any other encyclopedia. Also, how do you own a PS3 and not know what PSN is?

Anyways, Sony needs the support, don't download illegally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 am
Wikipedia for the win. I think what people say about wikia facts not being correct is total bs, simply because there are moderators making sure everything is the way it should be AND if you have any common sense you know that if in wikia it says "playstation network is a new breed of dog originated from aeroantartica" you should know it's obviously not true.

I remember once I did a work about different family structures and I looked at wiki and it said "nuclear family is when a pokemon decides to destroy the world.". I think its obvious someone messed with that, then the other day I searched and it said "nuclear family is a family structure composed of a mother, a father and a son or more".

My point is wiki gets moderated a lot so it is almost always safe to get info from it and that if you see something that is obviously a lie in it then you should not use it and search elsewhere till it gets fixed.  

vampiric_alchemist #2

Dangerous Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200

bankaininjav16

5,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:58 pm
Revear
IIXxBlack_OutxXII

The general intention of trading account information is so that someone can access your downloads list and download something you paid for, but get it on their system for free. It's called Game Sharing, and was once allowed by Sony. They quickly realized what a mistake it was and it's now illegal.

when did they say that it was a mistake?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm
bankaininjav16
Revear
IIXxBlack_OutxXII

when did they say that it was a mistake?

when they started banning people

my friend lent me one of his accounts he buys all his rockband songs on that account and thats the one he gave me i downloaded all the songs and sony found out and i was banned i had the account for 2 years now im on a new one but its all good i made a mistake to get 200$ worth of music free  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items