Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Thoughts on naruto data books? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Data books are for fan service
  Hell yes
  No
  Sure?
View Results

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 pm
Who heres thinks data books for animes/mangas are completely pointless and is only here for fan service? I sure do.

Every single naruhina fans and sasu'saku fans thinks they are real. And that Kishi himself actually write his thoughts and what pairings he's going to make. Bull s**t.

Like this quote here:
"Towards darkness… The one to appear before him is Sakura. She confesses to him as he tries to leave without looking behind him. She confesses with a blindingly uncompromising mind that does not want to lose him. The one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. But he cannot let her in. He leaves with just one word of thanks. "

-"Sakura who needed him to the very last. His words were real."

"Dreams: Friendship and love, a future filled with warmth. But as long as he is there, he cannot make his dream come true. This is why he throws away a future with his friends. To make dreams of revenge a reality."

As dumb as it sounds, these people ARE actually serious about this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 pm
ther r desparte xd  

sasunarugurlll

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:15 am

User Image

ŌωŌ

Data books? o.o

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 pm
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

Data books? o.o

User Image

yah those books tat rite abot the managa and anime i remebre fma data book said envy was a gurl! xd  

sasunarugurlll

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:13 pm
sasunarugurlll
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

Data books? o.o

User Image

yah those books tat rite abot the managa and anime i remebre fma data book said envy was a gurl! xd
...They actually said that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:32 pm
I believe data books are for fan service besides the fact that it's the only evidence naru'hina fans have, SasuNaru is believeable without the use of a data book.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:13 pm
klavierxapollo
I believe data books are for fan service besides the fact that it's the only evidence naru'hina fans have, SasuNaru is believeable without the use of a data book.
It's worthless evidence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 pm
I don't like data books either xD But I do like them for games.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 pm
data books xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:51 pm
do any1 thin if theres a good databok? xd  

sasunarugurlll

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:08 pm
I ******** hate data books and as for the quote, seriously! Ssasuke left because he was that obsessed for Itachi. Seriously. Itachi killed his whole clan including both of their parents, who the ******** wouldn't be mad?

He left everyone because they got in the way. He didn't regret his actions until the Valley of the End LEAVING Naruto. NOT leaving Sakura.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm
"Sakura, I love you so very much I'm going to knock you out and leave you on a bench!!1!!" Can't you see the canon-ness!!! >.>  

Captain Kolita

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:44 pm
roxtarre
"Sakura, I love you so very much I'm going to knock you out and leave you on a bench!!1!!" Can't you see the canon-ness!!! >.>
i can i can!! xd jk xd i dont  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:34 pm
sasunarugurlll
roxtarre
Of course because every can totally see an abusive relationship as canon and that Sasuke only cares about killing donzo right now also canon. Bull s**t.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
roxtarre
Of course because every can totally see an abusive relationship as canon and that Sasuke only cares about killing donzo right now also canon. Bull s**t.
If kishi wants to write a crappy shojo then it's perfect.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff