Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
You know your obsessed with MI when... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uRwOrStNiTeMaRe_52

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when you insult someone by saying, 'Your just like Valentine'.
You know your obsessed with MI when you decorate your room with 'I love Jace'(Or n e other characters in the book) all over your walls.

Now its your turn to think of something!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:38 pm
u know ur obsessed with MI when u start comparing every guy u want to date with Jace.
u know ur obsesssed with MI when u start thinking of names for ur kids and u suddenly realize that all the names are characters from MI =) happened to me once.. sweatdrop  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 am
u know ur obsessed with MI when u start using characters' awesome lines in real life.
u know ur obsessed with MI when u listen to songs and think it's perfect for 'insert character'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 pm
u know ur obbsessed w/ mi when ur told to put down your book cause you've been reading the series nonstop for days.
that happened. and i finished the first book faster than ive finished any book of that size.
cause it was that good.  

Elizabeta_Hungary

MyLady Lilipop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when, you dont have a cat so you name your Hamster Chairmen Meow.

You know your obsessed with MI when you threaten to stab someone annoying with an Angel Blade.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 am
you know your obsessed with MI when you make avatars based on the characters

you know your obsessed with MI when you make avatars based on the characters...and then nearly have a meltdown when you dont have enough gold to buy ink for 'runes'  

ClaryF

ClaryF

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 am
you know your obsessed with MI when you consider yourself getting a tattoo of a rune sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:58 am
Agree w/ that one for sure...sorta thought about that b4 redface
ClaryF
you know your obsessed with MI when you consider yourself getting a tattoo of a rune sweatdrop

Elizabeta_Hungary

Ace-Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:54 pm
All of this has happened to me...well except the ones where i fantasize over Jace. Jace is my favorite character though.
You know your obsessed with MI when you try to look for clothes that look like Shadowhunter gear.
You know your obsessed with MI when you accuse bad people of being Demons in disguise.
You know your obsessed wit MI when you start wondering if what you see is a glamour.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 pm
You know your obsessed with MI when you start having in depth dreams of scenes you wish were in the book.  

Starpphire101

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 am
You know your obsessed with MI when somebody thinks you're lying to them, and you swear on the angel your not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:03 pm
I've done that before. My friends keep asking what angel?
You know your obsessed with MI when you say something Mi realated and your friends say what? and you respond with: If I told you the clave would order me to kill you.  

Ace-Light

IxIHoneyIxI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 pm
You know your obsessed with the MI when you sit at your desk and space out, then when the teacher calls on you, and you yell. "No the Silent Brothers are gonna get me!" -Happened to me in the middle of Math Class redface -

You know your obsessed with MI when you start compairing your teachers to Valintine and then end up compairing them to the character in Twilight and how Jace Wayland is so much HOTTER then Edward Cullen.

You know your obsessed with MI when you are on E-bay looking for Witch Light and Angel Blade.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:18 am
FroggyWaffle
You know your obsessed with the MI when you sit at your desk and space out, then when the teacher calls on you, and you yell. "No the Silent Brothers are gonna get me!" -Happened to me in the middle of Math Class redface -

You know your obsessed with MI when you start compairing your teachers to Valintine and then end up compairing them to the character in Twilight and how Jace Wayland is so much HOTTER then Edward Cullen.

You know your obsessed with MI when you are on E-bay looking for Witch Light and Angel Blade.

LOL at the math thing. I'm going to do the ebay thing now lol  

DeeSpark

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:12 pm
U know ur obsessed with MI when you start making your own merchandice.(me and my friend are making mi shirts for everyone at our school that likes the series. And I make mi bookmarks.)  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff