Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Recent chapters (Contains spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm
It's been awhile since Kishimoto mentioned anything about Sasuke's group (Team Hawk). Showing only Naruto and Konoha, what they are planning to do since Donzo became hokage. With Tsunde in a coma, things might go out of hand.

Does anyone think Naruto's still keeping his promise to Sakura, just because it's a promise and it's for her sake? Or is he getting Sasuke no matter what because that's how much he cares for him?

Also, what about Sakura breaking down. Under pressure or because Sasuke been targeted by Donzo and he might execute him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Of course Naruto still cares for Sasuke. Till now he's doing everything for the sake of someone else. He's just too kind. Yes, he cheered Hinata up when she's sad, yes he felt bad for Lee and got pay back for him, he felt bad for Gaara and also helped him. But Sasuke is different.

Sasuke was the only one he wanted to focus attention on. Through out his years of elemetary all he thought about was, if he'll beat Sasuke, if Sasuke will notice him as an equal because that's the only way to get his attention. Since Sasuke was lonely just like him. Only Naruto noticed that. Not anyone else.

Also:
How many times do I have to repeat this.

It shows she CARES for him! Not still "loves" him.

She's under pressure. Who wouldn't be?! With your hometown half wreaked, half of the people died and you couldn't do anything to help. Even though you have trained to get stronger, even though you have trained to not fall down. She still did.
1. Not getting Sasuke back. 2. Not being able to save everyone with her healing.

She trained for 2.5 years and yet, she still thinks she's weak. She cracked under pressure. Not because of her love for Sasuke.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:55 pm
Mika_chann
Of course Naruto still cares for Sasuke. Till now he's doing everything for the sake of someone else. He's just too kind. Yes, he cheered Hinata up when she's sad, yes he felt bad for Lee and got pay back for him, he felt bad for Gaara and also helped him. But Sasuke is different.

Sasuke was the only one he wanted to focus attention on. Through out his years of elemetary all he thought about was, if he'll beat Sasuke, if Sasuke will notice him as an equal because that's the only way to get his attention. Since Sasuke was lonely just like him. Only Naruto noticed that. Not anyone else.

Also:

She's under pressure. Who wouldn't be?! With your hometown half wreaked, half of the people died and you couldn't do anything to help. Even though you have trained to get stronger, even though you have trained to not fall down. She still did.
1. Not getting Sasuke back. 2. Not being able to save everyone with her healing.

She trained for 2.5 years and yet, she still thinks she's weak. She cracked under pressure. Not because of her love for Sasuke.
What's your definition of caring and loving?

Some people might have misinterpret it and you're not Sakura. But then all we can do is speculate. Yes, there is no proof that Sakura still loves Sasuke. So far, the only things that show is how she still cares for him. How she tries so hard, to get their team back together.

Hmmmm, I guess so but what will Naruto do? Capture Sasuke? He's doomed either way becuase Donozo is the hokage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:46 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann

Also:

What's your definition of caring and loving?

Some people might have misinterpret it and you're not Sakura. But then all we can do is speculate. Yes, there is no proof that Sakura still loves Sasuke. So far, the only things that show is how she still cares for him. How she tries so hard, to get their team back together.

Hmmmm, I guess so but what will Naruto do? Capture Sasuke? He's doomed either way becuase Donozo is the hokage.
Get to the first question later. No proof yes, but there is also not enough evidence proven that Sakura loves Sasuke.

Obviously their going to fight at the end.. If they won't, then.. Wow. That's kind of pointless.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 am
of cours naru still cares for sasu!!!

saku can care for sasu cant she? lky a friend..it doesnt hav to be luv.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 am
sasunarugurlll

Apparently to some people, a girl and a guy can't be "friends." They can either love each other or treat each other like a close family. Dumbasses.  

DeficientLoser

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:37 pm
I don't Sakura at all loves Sasuke anymore but then again with the mention of Sasuke she gets upset. Of course Naruto too is upset but he doesn't want to worry anyone. Since they all tried to cheer him up after Sasuke left. She could possibly still love him. Just to left everyone know I am not a fan of sasu'saku. I'm saying it is possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:34 pm
klavierxapollo
I don't Sakura at all loves Sasuke anymore but then again with the mention of Sasuke she gets upset. Of course Naruto too is upset but he doesn't want to worry anyone. Since they all tried to cheer him up after Sasuke left. She could possibly still love him. Just to left everyone know I am not a fan of sasu'saku. I'm saying it is possible.
Well actually, since Sasuke already left on that fateful day. Sakura already knew that she can't do anything to bring him back, but to grow stronger and to help Naruto. She finally realizes how much her love, wasn't really there.

Sasuke left because it was for Itachi and he doesn't want to hurt anyone else. Including; Sakura, Kakashi, and of course Naruto. He left because he wanted to grow stronger so he can prove to himself. I still don't believe that he's going back to Konoha after all that has happened, thus far.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:58 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll

Apparently to some people, a girl and a guy can't be "friends." They can either love each other or treat each other like a close family. Dumbasses.
i use 2 thnk lyk tat xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll

i use 2 thnk lyk tat xd
I never really pay any attention to relationships and such. I did watch dramas when I was little but usually I didn't understand what was going on xD And I was more into the whole anime world.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:11 pm
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll

i use 2 thnk lyk tat xd
I never really pay any attention to relationships and such. I did watch dramas when I was little but usually I didn't understand what was going on xD And I was more into the whole anime world.
rlly? i qatch dramas when i was littlew xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll

i use 2 thnk lyk tat xd
Haha, I see. What kind?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll

i use 2 thnk lyk tat xd
Haha, I see. What kind?
lizzy macuire stuff on family xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 pm
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
i use 2 thnk lyk tat xd
Haha, I see. What kind?
Ah, I see.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:25 pm
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
sasunarugurlll
i use 2 thnk lyk tat xd
Haha, I see. What kind?
Ah, I see.
hehe xd xd xd  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items