What are you reading/going to read soon? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:59 pm
Since I am at school I only have a handful of books from my personal library handy so I have started to re-read some of my Lovecraft. Right now i am on The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath. Next tiem i get the chance I want to pick up the most recent Stephen R. Donaldson book that is the beeginning off the final series of his rather well regarrded Thomas Covenant books from the late 80s.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:35 pm
All education/study books at the moment. Trying to catch back up in some classes are making reading time limited.  

Seth Cash
Captain

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:57 am
I admit, I do not get a ton of reading time in either, but I try. Text books are so damn boring, and personly I am getting pretty damn sick of school (mind you, 5th year of college in progress).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:46 pm
I haven't had the chance to read much lately. I soon hope to start a book called 'Inkheart' which has come highly recommended by some of my friends. ^___^ As soon as I locate the library book I have checked out and misplaced...  

[Losing_My_Marbles]

Stay Strapped

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:26 am
Well I read quite frequently the book I'm currently reading is Forgetton Realms:Master Of Chains  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:03 pm
Started getting Into the angelic layer manga.  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:03 am
I have not picked up a manga since summer. I really need to pick up more of Hyper Police.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:13 pm
Seth Cash
All education/study books at the moment. Trying to catch back up in some classes are making reading time limited.
I am mostly reading books for school. I have just finished reading Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights' and Arthur Miller's 'Death Of A Salesman' and now i am starting William Shakespear's 'Hamlet' gonk I actually don't like reading Shakespearian language out-loud tis hard work xp  

Gaiaman

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:28 pm
I love Hamlet....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:48 am
TheDiceman
I love Hamlet....
Yeah it's one of the most well known shakespeare plays but i just can't handle the language well reading out loud. I gets nervous ninja gonk  

Gaiaman

OdessaPlus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:20 pm
TheDiceman
I have not picked up a manga since summer. I really need to pick up more of Hyper Police.

How is that?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:31 pm
I was enjoying Hyper Police quite a bit actually. That is the first manga purchase I plan on making when I have the spare cash.

As for Hamlet, reading it aloud is my favorite part!  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

NosferatuNeko
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:09 pm
right now i am currently finishing queen of the damned *nods* i am waiting for the second book from dragon lance to come out *nods*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:01 pm
Caree to be a bit more specific on what Draonglance title? (I like Dragonlance, although tend to prefer the Weis/Hickman stuff).  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

NosferatuNeko
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:14 pm
TheDiceman
Caree to be a bit more specific on what Draonglance title? (I like Dragonlance, although tend to prefer the Weis/Hickman stuff).

the newest book the came out with i forgot the title the ones after the war of the souls...i only like what they write also...*nods* i think it was the dark diciple...not postitive though...and i would list the manga i am reading right now but there not novels plusi am reading to many to remember  
Mogul District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff