THE PARTY Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm
((ALRIGHT THE PARTY SHALL OFFICIALLY START. TECHNICALLY THOUGH MY CAHRACTER IS STILL WITHIN THE MANAGER's OFFICE))

-A LARGE room was being cleared while tables were getting set along with chairs. a nother bar was being made, any available barkeepers were placed in charge of the bar while servents, maids, and bus waiters were walking around. people and creatures were already slowly entering, as they passed by to check what was gonig on. A big sign hanging on the ceiling with big letters read: "WELCOME! GRAND OPENING OF THE HOTEL! CELEBRATE!" -Everything was happening so fast, even people from outside were entering and being welcomed.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image Takehitsu would enter. He was not used to any form of public events. Not like this anyway. His real ghought where military enclined, who was getting promoted to an extremely high rank? This was his question but it seemed like nothing like that. The building itself was being promoted. This confused him. None the less he wandered in noting how many people where dancing, drinking beverages like thos from the bar. dressed in casual clothes, nice clothes, and the lot of them where all over doing things he was not privy to any experience. He would stand out like a sore thumb. He noted the best tactical position for both defense and offense and sat in that chair.  

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:06 am
User Image
Genevieve walked into the large room from the bar she had just come from. The room itself being nicely decorated and spread out. After walking around for a few minutes, she found a table and sat down at it as she listened to the people in the room move around and talk to each other. Not the greatest place in the world but at least it was possible to relax here unlike in that bar where a fight had been breaking out before she left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 am
User Image Takehitsu sat there watching. He didn't know if he could say he was going to like the party. He saw Genevieve walk in and look around. She looked like she wanted to be left alone for the most part or relx or something. Takehitsu wasn't incredibly far from her but he was not the type to reach out to others. Instead he would remain where he was. He continued to watch things. This was beggining to grow boring for him and it just started. He learned quickly that party's seemed boring if one was alone.  

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:22 pm
Wendy walked into the room.Her flute in her hands.She walked over and stood by the wall.She loved how everything was done in the room,it seem peaceful for her.
Wendy looked over and saw the girl from before,but didn't want to bother her.'She doesn't look like she want to talk.I leave her alone.'she thought.She then looked away,hugging her flute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:05 pm
-Valcazar walked down the stairs with a his katana hiding under his coat. it was short Katana however it's true ability lied within as well as the wielder too. He arrived at the area to find a party was starting. A microphone was given to him out of no where by a worker who motioned him to speak.- "Wha....why do i..." -the worker almost beg him, motion a please with his lips and even a praying motion.- "Just say anything, welcome them or something." -he said. VAl squinte his eyes at first thinking.- "You a*****e..." shrugged and walk to the center of the place and began to speak.-

"Testing, testing, 1...2...3 Testing, Testing...." -Said Val. it echoed as there were speakers in the corner of the party. It then let out one of the sharp noises as Val's hand tilted slowly towards the speakers, which he should never do. He then placed it where it should be, straight looking at the ceilng and under his chin.- "Sorry about that. Can i have every's attention at the center of this party? right here, the guy wearing black with the microphone, with black hair, yeah that's me right here." -he said in a clear yet loud sounding voice. mentioning a little description about himself so others would know where he is. he didn't even need to say it since people nearby noticed him speaking and had their eyes on him already and giving him some space, which was good because Val didn't like being in a crowd however it was great to take cover in.- "Anyways my Name is Valcazar, you may call me Val if you wish. I am the new Manager of this Hotel and i just wanted to say Welcome everyone. I don't normally make appearances like this so you'd best remember me and my face. This place is to be made a home for those who need shelter. there are already residents here paying for their rent. however those who are less fortunate are welcomed, even creatures from the world of dark and light are welcomed. i only ask that you follow the rules, and if a fight must occure please take it outside of the hotel's grounds. failure to follow the rules will result in perhaps severe punishment or simply a boot out of this hotel. this is also meant to be a family. mainly i ask you love one another, not hate. and if you can't do that well, Try to get along, or at least stay out of each others way. like neighbors do. this place may have the neccesary needs for everyone however in fact it is still in need of work. i would appreciate it with your help, making improvements and taking care of this hotel will be a priority of the residents of this hotel. that is one of the reasons why i will not charge for the newer tenants. simply helping out is all that is needed and keeping the peace is one too. and if possible, helping out in the human world. if that is not possible for you, then can still stay, don't bother anyone else, and no one bothers you. simple. do your thing, we'll do ours."

-He looked around at the many people and creatures whispering to one another. some were happy about this, while others thought otherwise. many had opinions but it didn't matter to VAl. this was his place now, he can do whatever he want with it, be a tyrant, be a savior, or in between just like the real world.

"Any questions? if not then i would like to say enjoy your stay and enjoy the party. Have fun."
-he then walked past the crowd and gave the mic to one of the workers in a suit, who then began talking in the microphone and asked for a song to be played. punch was served along with other drinks and food.-

Val received a phone call and answered.- "Yes? A problem you say? Uh-huh? Is that so? i'm on my way." -he closes the cellphone placeing it back in his right pocket and makes his way Leaving to go to the Bar.  

Valcazar
Captain

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:21 pm
-ryu walked in the door looking quite fly. he looked around and already recognised some people. the girl he just saw in the bar happened to be here but she seemed like she wanted to be alone. he saw the cloak guy and the little girl with the flute from the dojo. he walked up to the flute girl and brought her a cup of punch- here ya go hehe. lets try to have this not be like last time. i doubt there will be any crazy killers here. wendy right? its me ryu from the dojo incident. you probably dont remember me since i'm not wearing armor sweatdrop oh well lets have some fun eh? -ryu stumbled through the sentence somehow and slightly smiled and handed wendy the cup of punch. first impressions already weren't his strong point let alone re-first impressions but he seemed to have an easier time engaging the conversation this time-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image Takehitsu had listened to Val who he had met earlier. He began to wonder where he would fit in this whole picture. He was so far a miscreant who was avoiding everyone. This was not much of a problem for him the only real problem was no one was getting to know him so he could work as fighter for hire or an assassin. This annoyed him.  

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 am
Wendy turn to Ryu,and smiled shyly."Nice to see you again Ryu.I remember the fight!Scary though it may seem,It was sorta fun..."her voice was soft,but you could still here it pretty well.She brag down her flute in one hand,and took the punch in the other."...Thanks."Wendy looked down at the punch.Holding her flute in her hand tightly,trying not to seem nervous."um...".She didn't really know what to say next.Wendy wasn't much of a talker so social activates weren't not her best thing.'just be yourself...' she thought.'...nothing is better than being yourself!'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image
Genevieve listened as the man finished making his speech. She recognized him, or at least his voice, as the same man she had spoke to in the garden not so long ago though she knew he was the manager of the hotel since he had already told her before.

He was cut off by his cellphone and left the stage.

She took a glass of punch and took a sip of it.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image Takehitsu saw a familiar figure at the punch table that he had seen in the bar ealier. He walked up to Genevieve thinking he would somehow start a conversation. However Takehitsu was not normally a talking person, so, "Hello." Was all he would muster to say. Although his voice was non-quivering and shalant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image Steven would walk in his clothes seeming a little brighter in a purplish black hue. They seemed more expensive as if suddenly he was rich even though they where the same as those in the bar. In his right arm he carried some strange looking familiar. It had a pudgy face looked like some demon human hybrid. It was a purplish black color and looked around with an innocence of a kid, but also had the look of an evil thing waiting to happen.

He glanced around and saw the punch glided over taking two handing one to the familiar and drinking one himself.

"Ooh This punch is exquisite." The familiar stated in a strange childish demonic voice yet had the language of a sophisticated older being.

"I'm glad you like it." Steven responded as it grabbed for more but it's small arms barely reached. Steven handed it a second which it would sip like it was a wine.  

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 pm
-ryu looked slightly nervous as he talked to wendy and he could tell she was nervous as well- stop haha youre making me more nervous with that nervous look of yours. sorry i'm not really all...that great with social matters. the curse of living alone for a few years and constantly moving from place to place. i'm not judgemental just chill and relax we're all friends here -ryu tried to reassure wendy but in reality he seemed to be subconsciously reassuring himself to get himself to be less nervous around the people at the party-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 pm
Wendy smiled brightly."Okay,I'll try..." she sipped her punch,then looked up at Ryu."To tell you the truth...I'm not that good at social actives either!I was always known as the loner kid when I was younger.Not the best thing ever..."She sipped his punch again.  

Scrunchies

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:01 pm
Damion:*walks into party*
hey punch
*grabs punch and laces it with poison that does not affect demons*
ahh  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff