Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Gijinka Academy

Back to Guilds

Become the pokemon in this poke/human rp guild. 

Tags: gijinka, pokemon, roleplay, japan, cosplay 

Reply Gijinka Main Forum
Gijinka Biographys! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duelist Shimizu
Captain

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm
Here is where you post your pokemon's history. You have only one post so make it good. Click edit on the post with you name to make ur history.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:45 pm
Mewtwo (all talking text without quotations are what mewtwo is thinking)

*Many years ago* Eyes open to reveal a blurry area. The eyes blink until they can see. There is a labratory and I seem to be behind glass. Where am I? *Mewtwo looks down at his body* Who am I? Mewtwo is in a giant incubater and humans are about the room. I hear a voice behind me. "He's awake!" Awake? have i been sleeping? *Mewtwo sees wires attached to his body.* *A scientist walkes in front of his incubater filled with a strange liquid. "So how do you feel?" [Replies] "Who are you?" "I am your creator. We have created you from the DNA of Mewtwo. The real Mewtwo. Release the incubator." *The liquid leaves the tank and the top opens up as the wires release mewtwo.* "Created?" "Yes. You were a human who we merged dna of mewtwo with. We have created the first manmade gijinka...You." *Scientists talk and shake hands congradulating each other* Am i just an experiment for them to be used. *looks at his hands and puts his fingers together* No i am not some pawn to be used in a game! *Mewtwo's eyes light up and some scientists stare.* "I WILL NOT BE USED!" *mewtwo stands and looks left sending psychic energy up a wall causing an explosion. Then looks at some machines and causes them to explode* *Fire and explosions rage throughout the lab.* *shimizu finds the scientist who talked to him.Mewtwo starts to glow with psychic energy* "We dreamed of creating the strongest manmade gijinka" *mewtwo creates psychic energy in his hands* "...And we suceeded." Outside the lab a explosion rocks the inside of the lab and a blue explosion shoots into the sky destroying everything on the island. Mewtwo flies away at high speeds...to a world nobody can find him.

2years later.
A figure stands at the edge of the ginjinka world. He is wearing a cloak. He jumps and heads for the ginjinka academy.

Duelist Shimizu
Captain

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Duelist Shimizu
Captain

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 pm
Darkrai will do this later...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Dragonaire  

Duelist Shimizu
Captain

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Duelist Shimizu
Captain

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Donphan  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:52 pm
Blastoise  

Duelist Shimizu
Captain

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Duelist Shimizu
Captain

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:30 pm
for those who cant edit just post and quote.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:34 pm
Emerald Shimizu
haunter

Haunter woke up, instantly feeling a pain in her head and body. "What the heck?" She muttered, sitting up slowly, grimacing with pain. She lifted her hand to find that it was much more pale then what it used to look like. What the heck? What happened to my body?! She thought, running her hand through her and jumping slightly when she felt soft but firm horns in her head. She pulled a lock of hair close her eyes, studying it. "T-this isn't my hair color!!" She gasped, seeing that her was no longer strawberry blonde, but deep, luxurious violet! She looked around the room she was in for the first time. It was sort of ramshackle labratory room, crudely put together with only the bare essencials for surgery. Haunter herself was sitting upon a cold, metal table, being barely held up on spindly wooden table legs. She jumped slightly at the sound of a door slamming and a large, cruel looking man entered the room, along with two more cold-looking men. "W-who are you?" She hissed, although it came out less threatening then she intended. "We are your creators, young ginjinka. From now on, do not speak out of turn, or you will be punished." The fat man said, sneering at Haunter cruelly. Now Haunter was truely angered. She sat up straighter, ignoring the pain and growled in a feral sounding way. "How dare you talk to me that way? No talks to me that way!" She snapped. The fat man merely smirked and said something quickly to one of the skinny men beside him. Before Haunter could react, she was shocked with somesort of animal prod. "I warned you, Haunter. Do not speak out of turn." The fat man snapped, sneering again. Haunter wheezed in pain, then sat rigidly. She felt a tingling along her spine, one that traveled to her hands. One of the skinny men shreiked in terror. "Sir! She's doing something!" He yelled, backing away to run. The fat man became angered. "Stop it, you idiot! You are not allowed to use your powers without permission!" He snarled, preparing to shock Haunter again. But, Haunter was faster. She stood, gathering shadows into her palms, glaring fiercely at the men with blood red eyes. "Die!" She snarled, hurling the ball of shadows at the men. The ball made contact with what looked like unstable chemicals and a large explosion occured. Haunter protected herself by creating more darkness around, using it as a shield. Haunter escapes, darkness trailing behind her. ((Sorry its so long, I got carried away.XD))  

cottage_witch

Eloquent Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 pm
[ - Reserved - ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 pm
Emerald Shimizu
Donphan

My horrid described one is on my profile.. xD

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Mochii Panda Bear

Adorable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 am
Emerald Shimizu
Blastoise

Blastoise awoke in a dark room "He's finally awaken!" Blastoise punched through the glass and broke out. "I'm not a toy...so what have you done to me..." asked Blast as his eyes started to glow red "It's perfect. I found you in a dark alley...you were dying but I used my knowledge to fuse your DNA with that of a Blastoise." Blastoise grinned "Lies...I can read the expressions on your face...I remember my past...looks like you didn't do a very good job at erasing my memory..." the scientest laughed "Looks like you know yourself pretty good. We'll remember to improve our methods next time. Banette walked into the room with a shock collar on his neck. "Kuruku..." "Banette you worthless dog give him the shot!" Banette walked over to Blastoise "Banette...I'll get that collar off...just help me out of here." Banette turned and looked at the man nodded. Blastoise picked him up and bit on the collar quickly as he spat it on the floor. Banette was shocked then angry "We'll burn this place to the ground and any others like this place..." Banette used Falsh as they disappeared from the building "W-Where did they go!" the building shook as everything started falling apart. Blastoise was outside destroying the building with his newly given powers. The building fell to the ground as Banette jumped on Blastoise's back "Pitifull...destroyed by that of their own creation..." said Blastoise as he and Banette walked away as they disappeared into the horizon.

DarkCloudxx07

Timid Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Gijinka Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers