Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:49 pm
Introduce yourself to everyone! ^^ Say your likes and dislikes, hobbies, ect.  
iiCrimsonR0se rolled 6 100-sided dice: 52, 86, 46, 88, 71, 7 Total: 350 (6-600)
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 pm
Hello guys i am marcel and I love to play video games and i like to rp what i dont like is eggman but if egggman did not exist sonic adventure battle 2 would not exist so i have to deal with him laters  

iiCrimsonR0se

kiba wolf warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 pm
im hyper a video game master
i luv sonic the hedgehog especialy shadow
im a anime freak and like just about any anime from naruto to sailor moon i like rock music and can be very hyper
oh and call me kiba  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm
umm........Im Jaymes (pronounced James). I like the sonic comics (made by archie comics) and shooting and or racing games. Mix in a little RPG time and you get my general gaming interests, lol.  

Forte Soul

Project Genisis

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm
Name's Scott. I love to play video Games, read Dragonlance books and Role Play. I personally like Eggman and Shadow the hedgehogs as my favorite characters. I also like the Chaos from Sonic Adventure Battle 2  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm
hey who is ur fave chaar from that game scott mines was shadow  

iiCrimsonR0se

DudeManBro77

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:55 pm
uhh hello my name is jonathan im a really big sega fan and i collect really old video games my favorite sonic game has to be sonic cd for the sega cd or mega cd in japan  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 pm
Okay, well, I'm the typical fan of the side of good. Don't get me wrong, balance is bliss. All good stories need a good villain(ess), and I can play cruel as well as kind and generous. I just prefer the Hero Alignment over all. So, as you can guess my three favs, and I have crushed on them at one point in time(yes, I know I'm weird), are Sonic, Tails, and Knux(in that order).

You can probably tell who my disliked is, though I'd be the first to accept someone who roleplays him oddly enough. If you don't, sorry to say, but tough luck. I have certain issues with seeing, hearing, and/or even thinking his name, let alone type it. Let's just put it this way, SOMEONE's siggy here, is going to give me nightmares, until I force myself to block the image on my browser... xd lol

Anyway, my name's Kate or Dragea on here. However, I'll go by pretty much any nickname you deem me worthy of. xd lol I love laughing, and every second of free time is spent writing(whether typing, on paper, or mentally). One day, I may even become a novelist, assuming I ever finish one. ^w^

Now a couple of random facts:

~Me and Sonic were "born" 5 months apart, to the day and year(according to wiki)
~We have common musical interests(according to wiki)

Last thing I'm going to say here, since I know I am going on and on, is that I'm a song writer, though not professional. I may be persuaded to write some songs for you, free, whether for an OC or Main. It'll probably only be just lyrics, though.

Briaz the Retrophiliac

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

haito yokama

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:46 pm
sup ppl my name is Eric and i hate school,im a sonic fan,and ive been one for a few years now.i also like naruto and that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:54 pm
My name is Trent and I'm 17 years old. I LOVE anything that involves Sonic. I love WWE. I'm a video game addict. I draw/write stories in my spare time because my real life sucks. XD Hope to make lots of friends here.  

Dark-Spike-Sonic
Vice Captain

Invisible Raider

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Dragea Draconis
SOMEONE's siggy here, is going to give me nightmares, until I force myself to block the image on my browser... xd lol

Heh you know you like it XDDDDD  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 pm
Hello, I'm Migoto Chi...and you can call me Chi-chan, Chi, Migoto, etc. xD
Like Dragea Draconis...I'm going to have nightmares for the next month or so before I can find some mind soap to wash off someone's siggy off my mind. xD

Anyway, I like to write stories, poems, roleplay of course, and draw avatar art. biggrin

It's a hobby.

Anyway, my favorite Sonic character is probably...um...
Darn...you know what, let's skip that question. lol

Anyway, I usually side with the good guys in a role play. It's hard to resist the part of me that says, 'Go with the good guys, they get free stuff and get away with trashing entire cities!' Which always made me laugh like crazy. But I can make a pretty cool bad guy...unlike that one dude in someone's siggy! xD  

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

XDark RibbonsX

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:16 pm
hi! im cutewarriorsfan! my nickname is cutechan, though.
i like: comix, roleplays of almost any kind.
dislikes: anything grosss. lol, i have no other dislikes.

my character: moonlight. i'll post her pic in a min  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:24 pm
xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Dragea Draconis
SOMEONE's siggy here, is going to give me nightmares, until I force myself to block the image on my browser... xd lol

Heh you know you like it XDDDDD

Uh huh. Right. Next, I'm going to go out with RPC, Z, which surprisingly(if that's even remotely possible) is even creepier. O.o xd Anyway....

@Chi-chan: OMG!!! You AGREE!!! You're awesome. xd lol  

Briaz the Retrophiliac

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Katia13

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Hi I'm katia13 but you can call me kat-chan.
I love to play sonic games and make storys about sonic.Also I love to draw. My favorite Sonic character is all of them.
I'm all ways on the good side but if I have to I can be on the evil side for fun.  
◊Sonic Discussion◊

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff