will Misa it would
be so cute.
They would work out great
she'd make him smile
and lighten up
and he'd make her smarter(lolz)
If only they got together.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:03 pm
They would make the cutest couple!! i would love it if they were to gether heart  

death_goddess23

Katsumi KojimaXx

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:47 am
Well I guess it's possible for L to be with Misa.
But I don't really find those to ever liking eachother like that O-o
L and Misa would be a really odd couple. But I guess It is possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 pm
I think L should have been with misa, beause it seemed to me that he actually liked her.  

TheMostFoolishTraveler

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 pm
TheMostFoolishTraveler
I think L should have been with misa, beause it seemed to me that he actually liked her.

Especially consdering that Light didnt care about Misa at all and might have killed her off if he was able to kill Near. L on the other hand really seemed to care about her  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm
IDK, I don't think so... It would just be weird. And I think it would be a waste of time trying to make Misa smarter...it's practically impossible XP  

Uchihaichiraku

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Aisubeki-hime

Mega Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:51 pm
L being friends with Misa is fine, but not anything more.
I think it's just odd having those two together when they're so different . . .
Of course, just being friends with L would be awesome in and of itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:44 pm
Ew. No offense but I don't think so. That's probably just my prejudice though. I really don't like Misa.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

AshleyCarnival

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm
I think maybe they would be cute, toughter. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 am
Misa's a lot smarter than she looks. I think it's all--well, mostly-- Obfuscating Stupidity (meaning she pretends to be an idiot). I encourage you all to look up some LxMisa AMVs. Redustrial has some really fantastic ones. *hums the music to one*
I don't know. It's an unlikely pairing... some circumstances would definitely need to be tweaked. (In my opinion. *cowers*)  

Eccentric Detective

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 am
Eccentric Detective
Misa's a lot smarter than she looks. I think it's all--well, mostly-- Obfuscating Stupidity (meaning she pretends to be an idiot). I encourage you all to look up some LxMisa AMVs. Redustrial has some really fantastic ones. *hums the music to one*
I don't know. It's an unlikely pairing... some circumstances would definitely need to be tweaked. (In my opinion. *cowers*)

Well about her smartness (or lackthereof according to some ppl): people keep saying shes dumb because of who they compare her to, comparing anyone to Light or L would be like comparing me or any other normal person to Stephen Hawking.
Now that my mini rant is over, for those who think its weird; it isnt mainly because L actualy says he like her at one point =P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 am
Ahh, that reminds me.
User Image
rofl  

Eccentric Detective

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 pm
Eccentric Detective
Ahh, that reminds me.
User Image
rofl

Case and point =P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:53 pm
Lwantssugark
TheMostFoolishTraveler

Especially consdering that Light didnt care about Misa at all and might have killed her off if he was able to kill Near. L on the other hand really seemed to care about her
um i dont think so and besides L's a habitual liar and doesn't tell anyone the truth he was probably lying when he said he liked her  

axaxel

6,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:41 pm
First off, although Misa is dumb in some regards she is NOT flat out stupid. That's a stupid thing to say. Have you noticed how she is when not around Light? In some ways she's very intelligent. Maybe reckless, but she's proven herself more than once in being able to accomplish something. Such as getting Higuchi to confess to being Kira at one point. =/ So I find it rather annoying she's always called completely retarded. I think she's stupid in the way that she continued to love Light knowing very well she would never be loved in return. However, she chose that path. She knew what was to come.

With that out of the way I think they would be a very cute couple. It was very evident L had a bit of crush on her, especially from the moment they met. (He said he was jealous of Light, was a big fan of hers, and even if it was for the cell phone he still DID GRAB HER a**). Other small hints was what he said after she kissed him (as posted in here) and how he acted around her in general. Of course, work comes before romance and they could never actually love one another. Obviously. Even so, he would do subtle things like mimic her commercials (banana anyone?) and in the L: Change the World novel he even has a small shrine of her. Later on in the novel he sees her on stage and has a moment where he wishes things could have turned out differently. So it definitely was a crush if anything.

L may be a habitual liar but what he says is always half true too. I don't always think it's a full out lie, there is some meaning behind it. The fact is: she is the second Kira. Case set. It still doesn't mean he could have had a tiny crush though, even while knowing this. After all, she was a very pretty girl. It's not surprising. Light's just like asexual and sort of a douche. Bl Lmao.

Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff