Sure Ken!
  *b!tch slap* EEEK!
  OMG POLL WHORE
  *pushes Ken out of the car* HAHAHA!!! *drives away*
  No. But my mom does! =D
View Results

pikamewmew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 pm
Basically, eat the person that posted above you, and tell me how they tasted based on their avatar items or screen name or whatever 3nodding
For example... do they have a pleasant aftertaste? A hint of cinnamon? A dash of... um... curry powder? xd
Eat me you fools!~
ehehehehe...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:42 pm
Psst! This belongs in the RP/Games subforum~
But yay cannibalism! 8D

Hm....You taste pretty sweet but I have a sneaking suspicion that I've been poisoned too...

invisible-weirdo

pikamewmew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 pm
invisible-weirdo
Psst! This belongs in the RP/Games subforum~
But yay cannibalism! 8D

Hm....You taste pretty sweet but I have a sneaking suspicion that I've been poisoned too...

gonk darn my noobishment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm
It's ok. It's an easy mistake and not something you're gonna get beat up for 3nodding A mod will move it soon enough so no harm done.  

invisible-weirdo

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 pm
That's right~
Off ya go...*omnomnomnom*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

@ Erius: Zombie girl eats you... you were delicious. biggrin

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

pikamewmew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 pm
*eats stephasaurus* mmm... you taste like peppermint gum. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 pm

OMNOMNOM *noms on some pikamew* 83

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm
*noms the yummy Pisces* whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 pm
*CHOMP* mmm chocolate chip  

PendragonX9

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm
*Omnoms* You taste like Gunpowder and smoke screens... Hmmm... With an aftertaste of mint.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:52 pm
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

@ Pika: I have been chewing peppermint gum all day. xd
:snacks on some delicious Kusa:

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm
*Nibbles* She's right! You do taste like gum. xd But also you have a bit of an earthy tone,must be from hanging around all those eggs from before. ^_^

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:59 pm
*Swallows Kusa in one gulp*

Hrmmm... Cold and charcoal-ly, with a hint of Egyptian flavours. I imagine leeks and desert fruits?  

Sentama Lin

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:55 am
So weird and possibly very wrong, good thing Jaft hasn't seen this ><

Uhm Lin is salty ... reminiscent of salted cod... yeah that's the taste cod!

RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff