Dojo Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:41 am
This is our Dojo heart you may come here and get lessons. Or you may spar. Or do some training on your own. User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:19 pm
wow this place is pretty cool, let's see what we have here -looks at a panel of buttons and see's the different training options. ryu pushes the one titled "aerial targets" and a bunch of targets come flying at him and many hang down from the ceiling- WHOA! -he gets cut on this hand by one of the flying targets, ryu draws his lance and begins busting the targets. he jumps and twirls his lance taking out a small group of hanging targets. he then uses his fire breath to incinerate 8 flying targets coming at him. after about 80 straight min of battling the targets the holders retract into the ceiling and ends the session- wow that was intense -panting from all the fighting- ow! my hand is still cut i forgot! -he sheathes his lance and walks to the clinic.-  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:00 pm
Dardiana followed the strange, but good looking guy out of his room. he was definately interesting, and could proove to be quite an opponeint.
As she took the lead on the way to the Dojo, she said, " Um i am sorry about wakeing you like that, i just need to blow some steam."
walking into the dojo, she hit a few buttons on a wall panel, and the room cleared of targets and obstructions. Padded mats appeared on the floor, inviting the two in to test there durability.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:05 pm
oh dont worry about it. i'm used to being abruptly awoken. comes with traveling and fighting. -draws lance- well ladies first. your move  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Dardiana smiles and says, " thats thoughtfull, but i do things a little differently." she moves to the edge of the dojo and removes her armour, leaving only the leather vest and the leather skirt on. she neatlys stacks the silver armor in a pile on the rubberlike floor, and then stands back up. from around her tan wrist, she removes a hairband and pulls her hair back into a ponytail, removing her hair from her face. She nexts takes her sword and runs her hands across the edge of it. The sword began to lightly shimmer and then the light vanished.
" I dont fight in armor in a dojo. its disrespect. and i dull my weapons with magic, that way no one sustains any serious damage. " her sword in her hand, she strolls to the center of the room and poses,
"are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:19 pm
"oh i was unaware of that fact. i dont want to be disrespectful" -ryu takes off his armor and wears his t-shirt but now with blue jeans- "well lets see i cant use the lance...hmmm...."-looks around and finds a kendo stick- "this should work. after all it makes a good sword substitute i'm not bad with a sword" -walks to center of the room facing dardiana and bows to her - "whenever you are ready"  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm
Dardiana stepped to the side, her sword in close to her body behind her, and dashed foreward approaching the guy.
" By the way, whats your name." she asked as she neared him even more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:27 pm
-ryu dashed towards her as she moved at him- ryu isamu, its a pleasure to meet you. and you are? -he kept rushing towards her and had his wooden sword at the ready-  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:31 pm
"DarDiana, But you may call me Diana."
-continued to rush towards him. as she drew nearer she jumped and spun, her sword darting out as she landed behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 pm
-ryu almost dodged the hit but was hit on the arm. the sword had been dulled by Diana's magic but it still kind of hurt.- ok then Diana it is. hyah! -ryu went for a vertical slash at diana's shoulder-

(ooc: before we get into the fight further. how many dodges do we get. i went ahead and took the hit cuz i didnt know. in the bleach guild we get like 3 i didnt know if it was different here or not)  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:46 pm
OOC: i dont know. but were just sparing, fooling around. lets see how creative we can get. maybe we can up the numbers on the dojo posts. lol. and its not like i couldnt heal you, i have healing capabilitys too you know. so lets go with three or whatever

Sidestepping, she brought her sword up in time to block, and immeditealy turns into a round house kick.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm
-ryu ducked back and under the kick then came up with a jumping flip kick -  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:05 pm
(um what kind of kick? did you flip backwards or forewards?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:02 pm
OOC: MY guess was either a normal roundhouse or front kick. Btw yeah, from what i learned usually it's set up to 3 dodges max, according to another guild because they found dodging so annoying, the best thing you could do when dodges is used up is to minimize the damage given to you with blocking, or trying to dodge but still get scraped or hit a bit to the sides etc. that's sort of a fair way to set things up eh? well this is a dojo in which i expect it a place for training specifically and sparing.  

Valcazar
Captain

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas