Race Track Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:39 am
This is where you competitve ppl may race with any types of vehicles.

User Image
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:41 am
User ImageUser ImageWhat a nice track! Katrina felt the ground with her foot and looked over it. Looks like there's new cement too!

Katrina rolled a black motorcycle, the paint rather faded, onto the track and swung her leg over it as Sayo spoke in her head.
It's kind of hot today don't you think?

Maybe, it doesn't matter to much to me though. Katrina got on it and instantly shot forward around the track. Even though the motorcycle itself looked old and worn out that sure didn't affect it's performance at all.  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:19 pm
Damion:*walks out onto track wit motorcycle looking for a race and sees Katrina*
its that girl, and once again i sense more people than there should be
*walks toward edge and calls out as she makes the turn*
wanna race, girl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageThe motorcycle screeched to a stop as the same man in the bar came up to her, asking her if she wanted to race. Why's he wanna race?

Sayo answered her.
It's called a race track, stupid. Why wouldn't he? Just try it. One race can't hurt. It's not like we're doing anything else anyway.

True... "Sure! I'll race you if you want. Only one though. I really just came out here to test it out." She was referring to her motorcycle and patted it to show her point.  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Damion:awrite then
*jumps on motorcycle*
lets go
*revs cycle, and while doing so attempts to scan to scan Katrinas body for something inside her*
(thinking) wat is this entity i sense in her(speaking)how many laps?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageKatrina shrugged as she looked over the track, trying to judge how long it would take to go around it. "I don't know...anything's okay with me I guess. Whatever you want is okay."

Like Sayo said, it was only one race so Katrina could afford to take several minutes racing him if that's what he wanted.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Damion:*looks at her*
i cant do twenty cuz some idiot took some of my gas so ten(thinking)its definitely coming from her i just hope watever it is doesnt sense me trying ta figure out wat it is  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image"That sucks. I'll do ten though." Katrina noticed him look at her, like he was trying to figure something out. He keeps looking at me for some reason. Do you know why?

Pssh...I'm not a psychic. Maybe he's just wondering how good of a racer you are.

Maybe. Katrina reved her motorcycle. "Alright, let's do ten then."  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:16 pm
*walks up to race track*Watches people getting ready for a race.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Damion:awrite,lets do this
*signals the start and looking at her his eyes turn from orange to a deep welcoming blue as a mind opening techinique to help him search her concious and subconcious self*  

Therealpayne
Crew

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:24 pm
*keeps watching the race*"i wonder what its like racing"she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageKatrina was planning to give him a head start in the hope that he would finish the race quickly so she could go back to practicing, but Sayo stopped her.

Move, idiot!

Startled for a moment, Katrina flinched and slammed on the gas pedal and the cycle shot forward leaving Damion far behind and a large cloud of dust behind her. What was that for? You scared me!

I felt him trying to search your mind. He'd probably find me if he did.

So? Even if he does find you I'll just lie about it. There isn't a way he can prove it since you can't take over my body and we can't be separated. Ignoring Sayo rolling her eyes, Katrina continued to race around the track.  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:33 pm
*watched the girl race damn she was good**I wonder what it felt like to be going that fast*The guy was left far behind*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:41 pm
Damion:i underestimated that bike, aww well
*speeds up and attempts to keep searching but realizes he has ta catch up ta do so*
hmm
*moves in closer*
theres somtin bout this girl, that seems wrong
*attempts his search again*  

Therealpayne
Crew

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers