Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:58 pm
Bar if you need a drink or just to hang out razz
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm
Daniel walks into the bar and sits on a stool.
a bartender walks up to him and says, " Can i get you something to drink?"

Daniel replies,
"Sure, how about some rum."  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:42 pm
(Daniel)

It was late into the night and daniel was the only customer in the bar. He was drowning his pains and worries away with whisky and vodka, knowing that he would regret it in the morning. you should never mix liquor, buthe was, it matched his mood. It was late, and footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway. they were light, but purposfull. Daniel looked up to see the angel lady walk in.

(Dardiana)

after flying about the city to get home, Dardiana had decided that she would need a drink. it wasnt her style, but after what she had seen today, she could use a drink or two. She quickly located the bar and to her suprise, found the young man she helped eairler there at the bar, looking just as suprised as she was.

a seductive smile crossed her face, and she sauntered over to the bar where daniel sat, adding zest to her walk, and a shake to the hips.
"How are you doing? Better ihope." she said with a soft lick around her lips.

Daniel looked up at her and smiled, " Mam the gesture is appreciated, but i would perfer the doctor down the hall if you knwo what i mean."
Thats telling her Daniel... Let the angel lady find something else wrong with you... the dark voice in his head said.

Stay out of this you jerk. daniel replied back. suddnely disbeliefe crossed his face. he was talking back to it. great.

Dardiana smiled as she relized what kind of person the young man was.
" Its quite okay, i totally understand. he is kinda hot. I just spent the afternoon with him in the city." she took a seat next to daniel.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:49 pm
Audrey came bursting through the door of the bar and made straight for the counter, dragging Ryu by the hand. Once there she let go and hopped up onto a stood. She was pretty short so her legs didn't touch the floor.
"One Pina Colda my good sir!" She said to the bartender, then turned to Ryu. "You want anything?" She asked.

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:55 pm
ryu enters the bar being dragged by audrey. he looks around and sees a few people sitting at the bar "well at least we're not completely by ourselves. i wonder what i'm gonna do am i even old enough to drink alcohol? guess i'll just get a soda or something" -follws audrey and sits on a stool next to her at the bar. she dangles her legs and he notices his feet dont touch the floor either. he keeps his feet planted on part of the barstool people usually rest their feet on. he looks at the bartender- um...a soda i guess. i'm not really sure what drinks are available. i'm not a drinker  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:00 pm
OOC: Im not available at the moment. If you want to mention my characters, there just chatting quitely to each other.  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:05 pm
((Okie dokie))

Audrey grinned as the bartender brought them their drinks. "Neither am I, I think alcohol smells and tastes like urine. I only like really sweet drinks, like Pina Coldas or Coolers and I don't drink them that often," She said as she paid the man.
"My father was an alcoholic too so that's an even bigger turn off to alcohol for me." Audrey explained as she took a sip of her drink.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:16 pm
i'm sorry to hear that. in the village i lived in there was no alcohol consumed except during ritual celebrations. mostly marriages and births. other than that it was water, milk, and the occasional soda when someone went to the city -ryu takes a drink of his soda and gives an exhale of satisfaction- i havent had a soda in almost two years.  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:24 pm
"Mmmhmm, I know what you mean. I've been on the road for the last three years. Experiencing such a luxury after that amount of time is like heaven." Audrey took another long drink of her beverage before placing it on the counter.
"So what brings you here anyway? You said you came from a village right? So, why'd you leave." She asked, curiosity getting the best of her.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:32 pm
User ImageMew walked into the bar he was wearing rubber pants and a folded orange over shirt with a black under shirt..He knew he looked like a girl and sort of liked the fact he did.. He walked up to the bartender.. "Got any water around here?"  

Mew Shihoin

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:35 pm
-ryu takes a drink and at first doesnt want to be too open but something about audrey made him feel comfortable. a feeling Ryu hasnt felt around anyone he's met since leaving home so he told her- well it was my 15th birthday and i was to climb a mountain in order to retrieve a stone that can only be found at the summit. upon returning i would officially become a Knight of the Dragoons just like my father and grandfather. after i finally got the stone and got back down the mountain, i found that my village had been completely destroyed. from the looks of it it seemed like a raid by bandits but no ordinary bandits would have been a match for a whole village full of dragoons.

i ran to my house and saw my parents dead on the floor. that day i inserted the stone into the chest plate of the armor my father was going to give to me and took his lance as well. i left home to find answers to who attacked my village and why. i'm the last dragoon from my village and possibly the world. my travels brought me here and i figured i'd rest for a bit.

so what's your story? not often you see a girl with a cat tail. least i never do. -ryu tried to make a joke but feels like he failed. his social awkwardness knowing no bounds-  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:40 pm
Mew grabbed a glass of water off the counter top..Moving swiftly to a seat..Feeling oddly lonely..Like no one had noticed..  

Mew Shihoin

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:48 pm
Dardiana noticed the new girl that sat down beside her.
"Hi my name is Dardiana, and this is Daniel."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:51 pm
"Hi I'm Mew.." Mew said.. Taking his hair out of its pony tail messing it up..Then whipping it back into a high perky ponytail.  

Mew Shihoin

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces