Court Yard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:31 pm
This is our lovely court yard. You can come here to relax and enjoy the scenery.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:59 am
this is where im going to go sleep tonight.
shifting to a bird, he flew into a tree and starteed to roost.  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:00 am
It was late in the night, and Daniel was in the tree tops roosting. He very rarely slept in the room. After so many years of living outside, it had grown on him. The skies were clear, and the stars were shining brightly. The moon was full and his heart longed for someone to share it with. He had been here for a couple of days already, and so far it was the longest he had stayed in one place. But tonight something just didn’t sit easily with him. Something sat at the back of his nerves. It was just too quite. No sound was made what so ever. Suddenly, a few yards away from him, a flock of startled birds flew out of the tree tops. He was on full alert. He altered his smell in an instant, hoping to tell what the danger was, and to his dismay, it was his parents and a bunch of strangers.
He was prepared. He had gotten in the habit of stashing weapons and such around the hotel and in the city in case he needed them. He wasn’t perched in this tree for no reason at all, he had his staff here. Shifting to a lizard, he ran up the tree to where had stashed his staff, and shifting to a form he had prepared just the other day, grabbed his staff and flew from the tree. This form was a special one. He had modified many attributes of creatures he had seen and had added them to a form that was battle ready.
His wings were of a gossamer black, with bits of brown splashed in. They were large, built for speed. He had modified his bones, making them hollow, but strong, causing him to be lighter, and making it easier to fly, along with lasting endurance. The muscles in his arms and legs were tougher, bigger, making him stronger. His skin was of a light substance, but durable and strong. He had even added a tale, sort of demonic, but strong enough to aide him in moving through treetops and branches, also aiding him in balance. Not to mention that the practice he had put in using it as a weapon to.
He was ready. Taking to the skies, he pulled up till he could scan the forest floor. Searching he found what he was looking for. His parents and they had guns pointed at him.
“Its one of the freaks!” they shouted. “Shoot it down.” Guns were raised and shots were fired. Folding in his wings, Daniel Shot downwards and banked to the left, barley dodging the bullets. Well i thought I was prepared. Why didn’t I think they would bring guns? What do I do now? I could call for help. I’m sure someone would come. He thought on the issue as he continued to dodge some more bullets that came near him. No I need to do this on my own. Now what to do? He flew higher and higher pumping his wings as fast as they could go. Soon he was very high up, and thankfully that he had modified his vision, he still could see them clearly. They couldn’t though, some of them were pointing trying to point him out, but others were scanning the skies trying to find him. While he was up there, he noticed that there guns were big. Big meant heavy, and big guns were slow to reload. Well I could wait until they went to reload. That way I could dive bomb them and maybe pick one or two of them off at a time.
His plan set, he dived at them again, getting them to shoot randomly at him. When they stopped to reload, he dived at them, using his tale as a “hand” of sorts, picking them up and tossing them into trees. But after the firs two, they were able to dodge his attacks.
This isn’t working. He thought to himself as he dived them again and they dodged his attack by diving into the bushes. I need to shift again. Flying back to the tree tops, he shifted and dropped to one of the branches. He lost his wings, but kept all the other add on’s. Jumping from branch to branch, shifting at will, he began to pick off the strangers that his parents had brought with him. Diving off of one branch, he shifted to a tiger, and pounced on one of the strangers holding one of the big guns. Shots fired all around him and in the back of the group he could hear his parents talking as he ripped the throat from the gunman.
“It’s him. I haven’t seen anything that could shift like that. Not even around here.” His mother said to his father as he pounced away from the one he had just fell, and shifted again, this time to a Gorilla, to where he took to the trees again.
“Your right, it is him. Only a freak like that could kill people in cold blood, and not even as there supposed to look normally.” His father responded. Leaping from the trees, Daniel Landed on another gunman, crushing his bones, and then jumping directly to another grabbing his neck and snapping it. He immediately shifted to a flea and jumped on another gunman. Patiently, he waited to hear what else they had to say.
“You idiots, where did he go. We can’t let him live.” His mother shouted. Shouts of confusion answered her angry demands.
“Ill handle this,” his father replied. “Daniel, what’s wrong with you. Why can’t you even face us face to face? What are you, a coward?”
Anger hit Daniel like a brick building. It flared within him. His father’s words struck home.
Why can’t I fight him and the others face to face? I am better than them; I am faster and far more deadly. He thought to himself. But his consciousness told him differently. You know better than that. There trying to trick you.
Just leave me alone!!!!
his consiciouness said back.
In a rage, Daniel shifted to his human modified form. His tail lashed out, puncturing the throat of the one he was on, bleeding him out. Leaping from the dyeing body with speed that only modifications could have done, he leapt upon the next gunman snapping out his wings knocking him on his butt. The beast within him was unleashed. In a feral rage, he went about snapping necks, taking to the skies, diving back down and kicking and punching his way to his parents. He was covered in blood. At some point he had even ripped the head off of someone. His wings had gore dripping from them; his tail was tipped in blood. His parents were the only ones left.
“You call me a coward, but yet you come here with a crowd to take on one man. At that to kill your son, a son that had finally resolved his feelings to leaving you alone. But no, you had to come; you had to attempt to kill me. I’m not the coward, you are. It’s a shame that I will have to kill you now. Your not going to follow me around, and mess with my life. You have already made your decision about that. You abandoned me.”
He approached them, smelling the air. There was no fear, just stupidity.
“You’re a freak, and all freaks need to die. Your nothing to us, never were. Your brother was the same way, and we had to kill him to. We hoped that you would be normal, but you had to be the same way.” Said his mother, with scorn dripping like acid from her voice. The trees swayed in the breeze that had just begun. It was as if the forest itself knew what was coming. The breeze blew, the grass fluttered, birds took to the skies when Daniel roared in a furious rage.
“ your nothing to me and never will be. To just now find out that I had a brother like me, and that you killed him… it’s unforgivable.” He growled.
“Just shut up already and die.” His father yelled, pulling out a mini gun. Daniel growled and shot upward, taking to the skies as his father pulled the trigger. Bullets shot upward, several grazing his wings, making him fall back down. Suddenly pain shot through his body as he hit the ground. He moved his hand to his leg and felt warm stick blood gushing out. In that moment, his mother was standing over him, a pistol in her hand.
“Goodbye son…”
Daniel blacked out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:59 am
*just as daniels mother was standing over him, a pistol in her hand Hoku rushes over pulling out a long golden wire type whip from her choker as she screams*

STOP!!

*She swings her whip and uses it to snag the gun out of the womans hand. They look at her startled. Hoku then hits the woman with the whip making it wrap tightly around her arm. With one graceful swish hoku hurls the lady up into the air. Tossing her angrily off to the side but with such accuracy that she makes sure the woman lands stuck in the tree branches. Hoku walks in front of daniel and holds her whip whith both hands in front of her as if she meant to fight them if they persisted*

I dont know who exactly you people are but your tresspassing on my property I will ask you to leave kindly.... If not then may god forgive me for what happens next...

*The man (daniels father) sneers and raises his gun as if to shoot hoku*

Those that help freaks like him deserve to die too... DIE!

*he says as he fires his gun at her. Hoku's pupils turn a blood red and she raises a hand infront of her. Time seems slow motion for her as she sees the bullet slowly move toward her , She raises her other hand with the whip and swings it upward as if she where weilding a blade. The whip shimmers in the moonlight and slices the bullet in half. Time returns to normal and the bullet seperates in two flying rapidly right past her grazing her cheeck. The man lets out a gasp unsure of what had just happened.*

What the... how is she what did you do!

*The man yells out obviously confused due to the fact that looking at hoku it seemed she never moved. He fires another and another but still nothing other than a minor blood streak running down her cheeck*

FIRE!!! KILL HER!! SHES ONE OF THEM!!! DONT LET HER FOOL YOU LOOK AT HER EYES THATS THE CHILD OF A DEMON!!

*Everyone begins to fire*

DIE!!!

*as the bullets rush toward her hoku smiles not one of innocence but a smile of pure wickedness. Her lips part as she says very coldly*

No... YOU DIE!

*A blast of aura emits from hoku's body sending the bullets flying straight back to their owners. Screams can be heard as hoku loses control charging at them she jumps into the air and pulls out her double dragon blades from her leg garters as if she went into assasin mode. She lands on a man jabbing both blades into his neck and then runs around hacking and slicing. Hoku finally stops in the middle of the feild breathing heavily her fingers wrapped tightly around the hilts of her blades. She craved more blood. But hoku had forgotten daniels mother was still in the trees. she had witnessed the whole thing. The woman pulls out another gun from her pocket and fires it at hoku while screaming*

YOU MONSTER!!

*hoku quickly turns but not fast enough since she wasent expecting this and is shot. She falls backward onto the ground and stays still as if dead. The woman hops down from the tree and approaches her sons body once more returning to finsh what she had started. Hoku silently rises blood dripping down her arm she smiles while licking some blood off her blade she then rushes over delivering a deadly blow as her blades peirce threw the womans body. Hoku quickly pulls them out and the womans dead body falls on top of her son. Hoku laughs and then picks up the lady tilting her neck she leans in to take a bite craving for blood and flesh. just as shes about to sink her fangs in a voice cries out*

HOKU!! DONT DO IT!!

*Hoku quickly turns and grabs her blades again rushing toward the figure. suddenly their was a flash of bright light that caused hoku's eyes to sting she goes to shield them and then nothing but blackness. Hoku collapses onto the floor. The figure then says*

Check for any survivors and be sure to clean up this mess

*another voice says*

understood

*but no survivors where found other than hoku and daniel. they where picked up and taken to the Clinic*

(OOC: Headed to the clinic))  

hokute
Crew

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image
Genevieve stretched her arms into the air with a grin on her face, happy to finally be outside. Being confined to a building, no matter how large it was, always made Genevieve feel at least somewhat uncomfortable for some reason. She was more of an outdoors person and didn't like to stay inside for too long. At least out here it wasn't as gloomy as her hotel room had been and it was peaceful; birds chirping...the light breeze...the rustling of the trees' leaves...the dead people lying a few yards away from her....wait.......what?

Genevieve's head snapped to the side as she caught the faint smell of blood and death on the breeze. What the...? What on Earth had happened here? Some kind of fight?

Surprisingly, it wasn't fear that Genevieve felt, more like disapointment and sadness. If she was only still the angel of death then maybe she would have been the one to claim their souls and ferry them to the other world. Of course that was now the job of the current angel of death, whoever they were.

Genevieve turned her head away from the mess and huffed, sounding irritated. She had come out here to relax, not to watch a bunch of people clean up after some murder scene. Apparently some idiots just couldn't control their bloodlust and anger properly. Mortals were so confusing that way. Genevieve walked away from the 'accident', looking for some spot in the courtyard where she could be at peace.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image
Genevieve sat down underneath a large tree, her large, black wings folded behind her and her purple skirt neatly folded by her legs. The smell of death and blood was farther away from her now and at least the smell of the flowers in the tree above her canceled that smell out very nicely.

She pulled out a beautifully-crafted viola seemingly from out of nowhere and started to play. It wasn't a violin, a viola, something much different and a little less-played by musicians. Nevertheless, she enjoyed the way it sounded for some reason. It just seemed to have a 'silky and smooth' sound to it. She started playing a tune she had heard quite a while ago.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:02 pm
-Valcazar arrived on foot at his place but took a different route making it to the courtyard first. it was relaxing and beautiful, Valcazar mainly pasted through where the cherry blossom trees were but at a distance he heard the sound of viola playing in the air.- "What? It can't be..." -The sound of the viola as well as the tune sounded way too familiar. it was very nice, but more importantly Val had heard by one of the angels who had played it among the gardens of Mischeif's mayhem realm. He found it surprising for he thought she'd have been wiped out off the face of the earth for being a fallen angel, and joining a coalition group known as Mischeif MAyhem. He ran to it until he was in close enough to see the musician. it was a lady of some sort. he took a closer look and adjusted his eyes carefully. he could barely see her dark feather wings and the dark aura which belonged to one of the few angels of the world. angels of death. Valcazar had dealt with angels before, some were nice, and some were arrogant hostiles if any dared stood in their way. Histh heart skipped beats from the presence of an angel. he approached her and asked.- "Are you a resident of my hotel? or do you happen to like my garden?" -he asked boldly, showing no signs of hostility and a relaxed mind. he figured she wouldn't hear him since she was playing so he waited for her to stop and enjoyed the sounds of the viola playing in which he loved because it brought peace to his mind, as well as the fierceness within his heart. -

-  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image
Genevieve stopped playing as a she heard a voice, a man's voice, from behind her and set the viola down on her lap, her hand still wrapped around it's neck and holding the bow in her other. She couldn't see this man, due to the blindfold covering her now useless eyes but could still tell about how far away he was from her.

"Yes, I'm a resident. I just signed in today." He didn't seem to be anyone dangerous or someone who might try and disturb the peace, Genevieve was thankful for that, so she didn't tell him to leave. Whatever had caused the previous incident she had discovered earlier must have been gone now, whatever it had been about.

She gave a smile. "The garden is nice though." Genevieve noticed how he had said, 'my hotel', indicating he owned it. "Would you by any chance happen to be the owner of this hotel?"

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:16 pm
"Oh, ok good" -he said with more relaxed expression.-

She gave a smile. "The garden is nice though." -the moment she said that made him wonder if she could actually see at all, he barely gasped.- "Thank you...Yes I am the owner, i just came from judging an arena in which i will finish later, due to the fact that i have a hotel to look after. W-why do you have a blind fold on your eyes?" -he asked boldly wanting to know so that he wouldn't have to guess about it.-

"Because I'm blind of course." -IT was obvious however Valcazar wanted to make sure.-

-Feeling that her being a resident of the area was enough he then parted by saying.- " I See...my apologies for asking, my curiosity gets the better of me sometimes. Well then please enjoy the hospitality of this place Farewell."

OOC: Heading to manager's room

She raised an eyebrow. What could he mean by why she had a blindfold covering her eyes? He was possibly wondering why though and that was perfectly normal for Genevieve. After all, even if she was blind that wasn't necessarily a good excuse for her to wear a blindfold. Not all blind people had to wear blindfolds. Despite what he might of meant she just gave a simple answer. "Because I'm blind of course." That was the obvious reason but she wouldn't say anymore unless he asked her. She didn't want to creep him out.

Instead of responding though he left right away, though he did give a small goodbye first. "Farewell..." She watched him leave then picked her viola back up and continued playing the same tune she had been playing before he had come up to her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:13 am
User Image
She raised an eyebrow. What could he mean by why she had a blindfold covering her eyes? He was possibly wondering why though and that was perfectly normal for Genevieve. After all, even if she was blind that wasn't necessarily a good excuse for her to wear a blindfold. Not all blind people had to wear blindfolds. Despite what he might of meant she just gave a simple answer. "Because I'm blind of course." That was the obvious reason but she wouldn't say anymore unless he asked her. She didn't want to creep him out.

Instead of responding though he left right away, though he did give a small goodbye first. "Farewell..." She watched him leave then picked her viola back up and continued playing the same tune she had been playing before he had come up to her.

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image
She finally stopped playing and stood up, feeling the desire to go explore somewhere else.

Gently, Genevieve put the viola back into a fold in her dress and walked inside, leaving the garden behind her.

{exit}  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:35 am
Wendy walk into the court yard.Then she looked around.'wow...'she thought.'this place is wonderful.And so beautiful too!'She walked over to some flowers and sat down.She laded back,with a big smile on her face,thinking 'how peaceful....'
When she came to the hotel,she had so much to do!She couldn't relax, and enjoy the day.After meeting so many people,she thought she needed this.She was very happy!!!
She sat back up.The sky was clear,the sun was sinning,the flowers were dancing in the soft wind.'well,as long as I'm here,I could play.but just a little...'She took her flute and started to play.petals dance around her.But there was still a smile on her face.  

Scrunchies

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:31 pm
::Warren walked into the courtyard to hear music filling the surrounding area. While honestly that seemed to add too much cheer to the place he paid it no heed. He walked around for a couple of minutes to find a place that suited him. He ended up sitting down at the base of a tree and pulling the large book from the pouch on his belt. He thumbed to the page he had stopped at, resuming his studies. Something seemed out of place in the world to day but it was a minor nuance to him. He was half tempted to summon a golem fashioned in the likeness of one of his old slaves to keep him company but decided against it. It may be best not to draw attention to himself just yet.::  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:34 pm
Wendy stop playing and lead back,& hugged her flute.She then looked up into the sky & sighed with peace.Their was a big smile on her face."why do I feel so peaceful..." she said to herself,pondering out loud.It was a pretty shocking idea to her.She only notice this now,the idea fulled her mind."...I mean,I never felt like this before..."she closed her eyes."wow....."
Just then a butterfly landed on her nose.She open her eyes and giggled.The butterfly fed into the sky.Wendy got up.and ran after it."wait!" she called out to it."wait up!!!"But all the butterfly did was fly away,and Wendy went on running after it.The flute in her hand.  

Scrunchies

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:17 pm
::Warren closed the book after a time of reading and laid it in front of him. He called upon the inner wells of his magic, hands working in arcane gestures. His mouth worked, the archaic words coming just under his breath. A small mist began to swirl around in front of him on top of the book. It congregated and took the shaped of an orb. His hands came to rest on the orb, his mouth no longer moving. He closed his eyes and concentrated. One hand went to his belt pouch, grabbing something from inside. He cast his hand out, odd looking berries forming a semi-circle in front of him.::

((More specifically Holly Berries))  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces