Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Saga Addicts Headquarter

Back to Guilds

This is guild is for all Twilight fans to hang out, chat and to have fun in general. 

Tags: Twilight, Books, Movies 

Reply Twilight addicts headquarter
WHICH BOOK ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO SEE AS A MOVIE??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xoxo-Alexis-oxoX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________________________________________________________-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm
Im most excited about how Eclipse or Breaking Dawn will turn out

User Image  

Xoxo-Alexis-oxoX

Oh For The Love of Cod

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:17 am
breaking dawn...!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:31 am
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY ECLIPSE!!  

Chelceis

Oh For The Love of Cod

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 am
why eclipse? breaking dawn is so much more interesting  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:54 am
breaking dawn for sure way cooler and more vampires like all the ones that come to witness.  

Sasori_kun101

ChristyCullen

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:30 pm
heart Eclipse heart (if i spelled that right). However , I want to see the scene in breaking dawn where Res and Jac are about to leave and Edward calls Jac his "son". To see if it makes me cry the way it did in the book.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:40 pm
i would have to say breaking dawn cause there is to musc violence in eclipse and breaking dawn is awsome and i would like to see there version of isle esma.  

Sasori_kun101

loca_leona

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:16 am
i want to see new moon, i've read alot about the characters and the movie and it's supposed to be even better than the book, which i highly doubt, but new moon was my favorite book out of the 4 so i'm ready to see new moon. although i do want to see how they're going to cast renesme  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:18 pm
i would have to say breaking dawn cause of the action  

barbie_darkness

xXBabyAngelFaceXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:35 am
Breaking dawn cant wait actually to see all of them i just hope that they dont mess them up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:35 pm
Eclipse all the waaayyyyy  

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

bellacullen520

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 am
um its r to decid umall othem exeepct i want to see breaking dawn heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:03 pm
i would have to say breaking dawn and eclipse
eclipse because i want to see bella hit jacob
and breaking dawn because i want to see what happens in isle esme cause if they show edward the way i hope that will be fun lol wink  

randomraven123

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:55 pm
Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Twilight addicts headquarter

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items