Matt and Mello
View Results

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:02 pm
I have to say...I am all for the yaoi pairing of Light and L....

One of my friends told me this....she laughs everytime her teacher says to turn the Light on...*referring to L-Light romance....*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 am
Meh, Light and L just doesn't really do it for me. I don't terribly dislike the pairing (there are some pairings that I absolutly loath), but it's not my favorite. I really like Mello and Matt or Mello and Near. I don't know why, they just appeal to me...though Matt and Mello is probably the more realistic of the two.  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dark-lingering-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:01 am
matt n' mello  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 am
IT"S SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!! I love both pairings... Matt and Mello are so cute together and L and Light would have the best arguments ( not to mention make-up... y'know...)  

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:35 pm
i love the l and light yaoi! some fanfics i've read are pretty interesting...though one of my fav. yaoi pairs are l and near.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm
Hard to choose.... but I'm going for MelloxMatt because it's more realistic and they're 2 of my favorite characters. I love LxLight too though. And NearxMello.  

E D E L W E l S S

ShySlasher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm
L and Light for me. I just think that they looks so hot togather, even if it wouldn't actually happen in the manga or anime . Oh well, I can dream can't I?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 pm
I like the LXLight pair! I also like the MattXMello and recently have become a fan of MelloXNear! It is odd... But I like those the best. mrgreen  

BlackDream12

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:47 pm
but what about LxBB-kun?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:55 pm
Xx Crusnik05 xX
I have to say...I am all for the yaoi pairing of Light and L....

One of my friends told me this....she laughs everytime her teacher says to turn the Light on...*referring to L-Light romance....*

*stiffles giggle* it reminds me of when in german, someone kept spellin something wrong. she went up to him and yelled "For the fourth time, it has and L!!! LLLLLLLLLL!!!!" my otaku friend and i were almost falling out of our seats laughing.  

prisonman1023

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 am
Either Matt and Near, L and Matsuda (It could work, mind you), or L and Light. I'm not pro-***** though, unless it's Sebastian and Ciel (Kuroshitsuji) biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:33 pm
LxBB have to be my favorite pairng now after reading a few of those fanfics im addicted they HAVE to start writing more.  

XxxYao_HondaXxx

GreenEyedSummer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 pm
Gotta say, I LOVE the L/Light pairing!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image
LXLIGHT FOREVER!!!!  

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Ryuk the reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:28 pm
User ImageMy avi my be a guy but i'm a girl i think that the boy close are cooler so yeah and i like L X Light pairing more then a Mello x Matt but you know Mello x Near make a really good pairing as well pairing L X BB is also a good pairingUser Image  
L Yaoi and Shounen ai

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff