Receptionist Desk Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm
This is where you come and either myself or one of the Vice captains Will assign you a Wing depending on the guests personal needs whether they be human or not. From here you can see most areas of the hotel

User Image

West Wing is good for light lovers and those that love scenery and relaxing. (good for elven/fair folk/angels/wolves as well)

East wing is good for those that prefer dark colors and secluded areas. (good for drows/vapires/wolves/falen angels/demons and any other creatures of the night as well)

The Main is a combo of both great for those that just dont care.

Current residents of Le Anime Hotel

West
Ryuuk
Hailey
Rorenu
Warren
Katalina
Tranous
Edmund
Jason

Main
Valcazar
Tomka
Daniel
Dardiana
Damian
Audrey
ryu
Kai Cormell

East
Asaki
Tessa
Wendy
Mew Shihoin
Genevieve  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 pm
-Valcazar approached the hotel to find some women already there to greet him mostly wearing maid outfits.- "Eh...what the..." -Valcazar blushed for the first time never really seeing such outfits before.- "Welcome to the HOtel sir, would you like to stay here for the night?" -Valcazar nodded "yes, i would. i was wondering if i could park somewhere, like a garage?" -she nodded and pointed.- "THere's one over there, it's opening up right now." -he then looked to his right to find a garage opening.- "Oh good. alright thank you, i'll get right to it. i'd like to have a room now, i'll go make sure to get my stuff out of my car." -she smiled.- "Yes sir, i'll go get you a suitable room right away, meanwhile you may look around the hotel while you wait, if you need any help you may ask one of the ladies for assitance." -She then left as Valcazar went to his car and drove it in the garage. HE parked his car and then turned off the ignition. He then got out of his car thinking how beautiful the women were. HE then turned his attention to the back of his car taking out 3 bags. 1 backpack, one laptop bag, and one large black army bag. he walked through a door to find a beautiful living room.-

other than women there were men around too as well. He noticed a large indoor pool further feet away infront of him. a bar happened to be on his right with some people talking but they were mostly workers from the looks of it. The lady came back with a bright smile.- "I've found you a room sir right this way." -she said smiling.-

(( Continued in Main wing ))  

hokute
Crew

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:54 am
*gets hit by a monster and slams through the door to the reception desk*
owww that hurt *gets up and pulls out her sword* die!!! *runs to a monster and then trips on her own foot* -_- im such an idiot *tries to get up but a monster steps on her back keeping her pin down on the floor* get off of me you butt head!!!

Monster: hahaha you don't tell me what to do you're just a little runt  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 pm
*hoku approaches from behind the monster with such speed some would think she appeared out of nowhere. She quickly jabs her index and middle fingers into the monsters mastoid process (which can be found behind the base of the ear and beneath the edge of the jaw) keeping the monster in he control appying pressure on a vital pressure point. She talks low and calm*

Listen here you. I do not know where you have come from but you do not enter my hotel and cause a scene. This drives away my customers, so I'll tell you what you can do. You can either let the girl go and walk away with a bit of pain and we'll forget this ever happened or I can use you as a punching bag ...

*she applies even more pressure and the monster yelps a bit*

so what will it be?

*the monster yelps once more and then replies*

I'll go now

*hoku releases him and smiles*

You did the right thing pleasure doing buisness with you

*she watches him go then offers the girl a hand*

Are you ok?? ^_^  

hokute
Crew

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:17 pm
yea im ok XD *gets up and puts away her sword* thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:21 pm
*giggles and smiles twirling around as if nothing happened*

My pleasure Do you plan on staying here is so how may we help you heart  

hokute
Crew

-x- VlNCENT -x-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 pm
walks to desk*

O_O what was that about

*looks at hokute and Azaki with a curious face*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:37 pm
ummm i dont know if i can affasrd a room at this hotel >_< *pulls out some change* i have only 50 cents *looks down at the floor* {thinks in head: i bet she wants to laugh at me} *looks at tomka* -_- what was what about?  

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:03 pm
*smiles at asaki*

50 cents is plenty so what type of room are u interested in?? correct me if im wrong but judgeing by ur outfits and your beautiful eyes you would love a dark room? If I am correct in assuming this then I shall place you in east wing... and now

*she smiles at tomka and gives him her full attention. She looks at him as if she where analysing him*

You wanted to stay here and youd like a room thats not to dark but not to light something in between right?? If so ill place you in main

*Hoku snaps her fingers and two maids come quickly by her side*

Please assist This sir get settled into his room

*she then looks over at asaki and says*

Please follow me I'll show you where the Hotel clinic is heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:43 pm
*ziyian walks in through the doors and walks to the reception desk* I'm looking for a job here I have multiple experience in the following Kitchen as a chef, I also have Housekeeping and accounting  

Ziyian

Hilarious Genius

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm
*looks at hoku in amazement* you must be a mindreader!!! *watches her talk to tomka* {thinks in head: shes so pretty} heehee umm ok i will go to the clinic *walks then trips and bangs her head on the wall* ouch *gets up and goes to hoku rubbing her head embarrased*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 pm
*ziyian walks in through the doors and walks to the reception desk*

I'm looking for a job here I have multiple experience in the following Kitchen as a chef, I also have Housekeeping and accounting.

*she says. Hoku looks at her thoughtfully as asaki's voice cuts into her thoughts*

you must be a mindreader!!!

*asaki says. Hoku giggles at this remark and says*

If you only knew heart

*hoku looks at tomka and smiles*

(thinks in head) I must have surprised him lol he hasent spoken or moved from that spot since I spoke to him

*hoku then turns her attention to Ziyian and smiles*

Hello I am the manager and you say your looking for a jo....

*Hoku is cut off by Asaki*

heehee umm ok i will go to the clinic

H-Hey watch ou....

*hoku tries to say while trying to grab asaki's arm. asaki trips and falls banging her head on the wall*

ouch

*she says as she gets up and goes to hoku rubbing her head embarrased. hoku cant help but giggle and asks her*

are you ok? lol um setsa please take care of our guests I will be back shortly I must take this girl to the Clinic I will be back asap heart

*she walks away with asaki*

((OOC: to the hotel clinic))  

hokute
Crew

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 am
Daniel walks in the hotel with his head held low. The memories of what he did that night at his parents were still haunting him. Anger, regret, and sadness were warring with each other inside of his head and he was trying to sort out all the different feelings. Stopping and looking up, he walked over to a chair located along one wall and sat down hunched over. The war in his head continued. What should he have done? Should he have even gone back? Well it didn’t matter anyways, he was never welcomed back, that was for sure. In an instant the sorrow and the regret were gone, wiped away like dust on a table. He was to leave it behind him from here on out. They had nothing to do with him, and he them. Standing up, he swirled the cape and hood he was wearing off and hung it on a hat rack near the door, reveling a tall young man, with hair as black as the night. His clothes were skin tight, like plastic wrap stretched across a hard object. They were also black. On his back, there was a sword or oriental design, strapped on with golden cords, the only color besides his eyes, which if one looked closely would see that they were constantly changing from black, to blue, to green. His body tone was slightly built, like he spent so much time building muscle and then toning it down. He had a swimmers body, with a swimmers tan. Walking over to the Receptionist desk, he waited while the receptionist came back. As he waited he dreamed of a better life that he could have here. Just maybe…..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 am
*The receptionist walks back to her desk after getting an application for ziyian. Looks at tomka puzzled wondering if he was ok but she decided not to bother him . She then looks at the young man and tells him*

I'll be with you in just a sec ^^

*she turns to ziyian and hands the application to her while saying*

Please fill this out for us and im sure hoku will be with you shortly

*Just as she said this The manager walks in*

Oh hoku ^_^ welcome back I've given Ziyian an application to fill out

*hoku notices a young man and smiles*

Hello their will you be staying here?

*she looks at him a bit strange as if she could tell something was troubling him him but she knew not to bring it up. After all most guest here Came to escape the troubles and stress of their real lives some to start over new and some like her with secrets that are better left as secrets. She smiles and awaits a reply*  

hokute
Crew

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas