Welcome :3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm
Please introduce the character you will be role playing as here be sure to include the following:

Name:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Personality:
Pic:

ATTENTION!!! After completing this please visit the Receptionist desk to get assigned a wing TY

(OOC: Ty lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 am
OOC: UM....yeah you probably need to make this into Welcome forum because it will just look like a hall of fame thread from the outside. what i mean is you should probably change the title to make life easier for the new guys. =/ WEll i kind of just realized that this was the welcome/intro thread.  

Valcazar
Captain

Evil-Sui

Invisible Raider

10,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:21 pm
Is this open for applications (what are the range of our abilities?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
honestly this is still starting out. pretty much almost anything you want. or you can chop down your character's abilities to the point where he or she is equal with everyone. but some people make their character very powerful. however in this case if he is extremely powerful then limit your abilities in this place. or you can actually put as much as whatever storyline you created originally for your character. for mine i've used him for about a while so he's experience and may have inherited what abilities taught or inherited by either family or a clan even. knock yourself out basically, i'm going to transfer my character from myspace over here lol. it's just gonna take some time, so no rush for now since this guild has just started.  

Valcazar
Captain

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am
Name: Azaki
Race: unknown
Weapons: Chinese blade
Abilities: can shapeshift, mimic opponents move or power,and can heal and revive
Personality: quiet,sometimes clumsy, and hates when people make fun of someone or even her,thinks she will take over the world XD
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:33 pm
Name: Valcazar

Race: Human/Lycan/Demon

Weapons: Katana User Image

A blade forged by a half-demon possessing the power of Lord Draco his deceased master and closest friend. It vibrates at high frequencies of power when unsheathed.

Secondary Weapon(s): twin .45 semi-automatic pistols

User Image

(MAde for repetitive shooting or single precision shooting. even with one Handgun Valcazar can take out an enemy or more with fast handgun shooting.)

M16 (His long range rifle, deadly in the hands of Valcazar if he doesn't feel like getting to close to his enemies)

User Image

Raptor-II 9mm Suppressor Great spraying for short range and meduim range. long range targets would cause Valcazar to short burst fire for accurate targeting because constant spraying causes bullets to spread inaccurately.

User Image

SHotgun. spraying mid-close range weapon. although more powerful at close-range even at a distance you'll still get hit unless you completely dodge it which is almost impossible unless you were extremely close
enough to move right in to dodge the crossfire and attempt to Own Valcazar at point blank range. or simply take cover.

User Image

LONGWire- long nearly invisible wire for choking, whipping, trapping, and cutting his enemies. -This wire were used by ninja in the old days. Valcazar decided to make his longer and far more deadly with his own style. these wire can not only whip, they can cut a person if he's not careful. Fortunetly Valcazar has mastered the whip to counter hordes of enemies, but in close range he'd have to start choking em, but at the same time?! Nope Valcazar would have to continue to keep his distance from his enemies when using the whip alone against hordes of enemies, but with just a few Valcazar can use some tricks up his sleeve to tangle his enemies if they aren't able to hold Valcazar still for a second.

Abilities: super strength, as well as the speed of the ninja but not like the highest lvl of ninja with super speed, he's just fast, not godly fast lol. has also the ability to shadow teleport through certain mass with (Especially with shadow around) is basically like a strong yet agile warrior, but is rather weak in using magic.

HAND TO HAND COMBAT SKILLS

Boxing

Taek-won-do

combined Martial arts, wrestling,

arnese: (Art of twin stick/blade fighting)

Kenjutsu

Sword style-

Fake k style-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZemu7iA-2Q&eurl=http://gunzwiki.wetpaint.com/page/GunZ+E-Style?t=anon&feature=player_embedded

Forbidden wind step -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6vBcQLAQi8&feature=related

(2:29- 2:37) with a combination of the shotgun, katana, and dash movements even in midair, it is useful for crowds and anyone foolish enough to engage in close quarters. blocking is also being used within this style but has a pattern, only the skilled will be able to see the holes within this technique. but it is also useful for taking on fast moving creatures, even if running away.

Former Doctor

Personality:I am a kind caring human soul who cares for others besides myself. however recent events had made me realize how important it is to look after myself. thus the horrors and thins i have experience have made me become cold and ruthless. however in order to survive, i do what i must. I'm in a world where i am not the strongest or the fastest thus i am careful not to disrespect others. However i do charm those and if i must i do kiss a**, by praising them what ever positive feedback is true about them. If the master is worthy, i would humble pledge my services to him/her. other than that i work for no one! and no one owns me! I am humble, headstrong, dominant, and open-minded. Praise me, love me, hate me, crave me. it makes no difference, i am who i am but i do change if it benefits me and if it's a must, so beware.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  

Valcazar
Captain

-x- VlNCENT -x-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm
Name: Tomka
Race: Unknown
Weapons: Katana
Abilities: Shadow Clones, Rasenga, Chidori, and Blademater
Personality: Outgoing, Nice but also mean if anoyed, clean, and playful
Pic:
Me
User Image
Katana
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:19 pm
Name: Betsuni
Race: Angel(with one black wing)
Weapons: Twin blade
Abilities: Flying,Summons,dark magic,healing
Personality:Nice,caring,sweet,funny,protective of her friends,shy  

Betsuni-chan

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm
(OOC: Woot betsi-chan heart )

Name: Hokute

Race: human/Demon/Feline

Weapons: Twin Blades (usually hidden in her leg garters under her skirt)
Also has a golden wire whip (disguised in the form of a choker she wears around her neck)

Abilities: Speed, can conjure hell fire and use as a weapon, Is well trained in jujutsu,Karate Shotokan kata and kickboxing.

Personality: Kind and Caring. Loves helping others. Seems like an airhead at times but is clever. Hyper and fun loving. Loves making others happy

Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Name: ziyian
Race: angel
Weapons: moon septer
Abilities: able to fly,do hypnosis, control time
Personality:funny, kindhearted, shy

Ziyian

Hilarious Genius

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 am
Name: Daniel Jackson
Code Name: NA
DOB: January 15th, 1991
Description: 5’4”, Brown eyes, Black hair, stocky. Favors tight fitting cloths. (Hair color changes depending on mood.))
Abilities: Shape shifter. Can shift into any type of animal or insect at will. Can also shift into plants and trees. He can also shift random parts of his body at will creating an unlimited combination of animals or creatures. Anything you can imagine he can shift to. The only thing he can not recreate is anything dealing with elemental abilities. EX: change into a dragon; he can not perform the fire breathing. He is an accomplished street brawler using mixed martial arts.
Weapons: prefers the Sword while in human form, he can not shift the weapon with him.
Group: Anime hotel
Biography: Daniel Jackson was born on January 15th, 1991, at 12:01pm. It was a cloudy day, rain was in the forecast. He lived a happy life up until he was 12 when he first saw a tiger and said, “Mommy, I want to be a tiger.” His mother replied that all he had to do was to think really hard and he would be one. So that’s what he did and suddenly, he was one. His parents abandoned him that night. Through the next 7 years, Daniel lived on his on as any animal that he wished. He lived in the streets as a dog begin for scraps, and in the sky as a bird of prey. He did whatever he had to do, was whatever he had to be to survive. The memory of his parents abandoning him haunted him. During his 18th year he went searching for them, starting from the last placed he remembered he lived. They were gone. 12 other families had lived there since he last did, but the small of his parents, the one smell he could never forget, still lingered at the foot of the drive. They still came back for some reason. His mind made up, he shifted to a spider, made a web and waited for the day they would show up again. Three weeks later, he got his wish. They showed up. It wasn’t for long that they stayed; they didn’t even get out of the car. When they started to pull away, he shifted to a bird and followed them to their new house. When he arrived, he shifted again, this time to a flea and jumped to his mother’s hair. Inside the house was trash. They were living like bums. On the coffee table were photo albums of when he was a kid. His mother leafed through them, gazing upon the pictures like long lost memories. He had finally had enough. Jumping out of his mothers hair, he landed on the floor and shifted again this time to who he really was. The reunion wasn’t what he imagined. His mother wasn’t happy, or surprised. She was angry. She reached behind he and pulled out a small hand gun and said, “Now I can finally be rid of the abomination that I sired.” In the blink of an eye, Daniel was gone, shifted and completely vanished. To this day, he still checks on his family, but not because he missed them, it was because he hated them, and he never wanted to forget why.

(OOC:heres some links to the pictures of my guy... untill i can get the actuall pic up.)

(OOC: em I dunno if this is what you meant lol if its not then I'll put it back k- edited by hokute)

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 pm
(( OOC: Welkom to the group and yes you may have more than one character just post your other characters bio's if you wish to use more than one so we know who's who heart ))  

hokute
Crew

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:15 am
((In that case we need some villanage going on in here, and who better than...))

Name: Warren Kreshfield
Classification: Lich
Appearance:
User Image
Weapon(s): whip, enchanted gauntlet, various spells at his disposal

Phylactery location: A long since buried fortress with multiple defensive measures, namely summoned demons and a time acceleration barrier (Tends to age mos t things that pass through it by about 2k years. In the innermost heart of the keep is a dimension door to the Clockwork City of Mechanus, or more precise into one of the golem makers shops. The Phylactery powers his forge and gives life to his creations.

Bio: Raised with his father, a local lord in the area he grew up leading a fairly normal life. Eventually he came to work for his own father as a punisher for disobediant slaves due to his sadistical nature. After many years of work he had saved up enough money to buy his own manor, along with one of his father's old slaves, and invest in ways to keep money flowing in. In his basement ( a rather large one at that) he started a mages guild whom no one but him knows its use. He uses magic, taught at an early age by Serrena Rhineheart. For Warren the phrase “Death is only the beginning” has words that are all too true. Through an ancient tome he found on his travels while he was alive. After a ritual he bound his soul to a gem which he made sure he was buried with. After removing his corpse from the ground he went to further his powers in this new life. Though undead he has found ways to look as though he were alive.

((Normally I would have post Mat already but....well Sai remembers him and he just seems to powerful in my opinion))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 pm
OOC: woot yes we did need villains lol im creating a few myself lol and warren seems powerful already lol and you say mats to powerful ">.> well in that case lol glad he not here then?? lol  

hokute
Crew

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas