The City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hokute
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:32 pm
The city. Here you can find shops and areas to dine.

Before you start to roleplay here you introduce your character to us in the Welcome thread thank you. ^_^ now let the fun begin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 am
*walks through the city* i can't beleive it im on the run they can't find me *keeps on walking then falls and trips on a soda can* owww that hurt -__-
stupid can!!! *grabs it and crushes it in her hand* when i take over this world i shall kill those who litter!  

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:44 pm
-Arriving on his Black Labrogihini Car,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valcazar drove through the streets heading towards a spot where he would stay for the night. "So this must be the place." -he said, slowly putting away a note back into his pocket about the location of the hotel. He parked near the front and got out of his car.

((Continued in the Receptionist desk thread))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:45 am
*stops walking then turns around to see monsters coming at her* >_< someone help they are gonna eat me!!!! *leaves running to a hotel*  

-I- Kokoro -I-

Shirtless Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Betsuni-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:22 pm
*Shops for new clothing* my wing tore apart the old ones xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 pm
(OOC: lol sis)  

hokute
Crew

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 pm
The journey to the city was not a long one; in fact it was kind of refreshing. On his way, He thought about the way he was going to do his new life. The trouble started with him becoming something other than what he was. It was his foolish ideas of being animals that got him on this path, and because of it, his parents hated him. They didn’t just hate him, they feared him. And on that night he met with them again, they vowed to do whatever was possible to end his abnormal life, even if it meant death. As if they could even do anything to me with the way I can become anything. Banking to the right, he soared over to a tall building and landed on its edge. With keen eyes, he scanned the city, searching for something he didn’t even know existed. As the albatross searched, his mind wandered back to the lady at the hotel. She was a manager there and she was very observant. Maybe she would be someone he could talk to. She left several hints that she knew that something was bothering him. Then again, he didn’t even know what she thought of him. He could have scared her changing like that.
Just get your mind off of her, that’s not what’s important right now, His consciousness told him. Sighing, he took to the air again. After flying for about an hour, he decided that he needed some fun. Landing on another rooftop, he changed to his everyday, less threatening appearance. This time he had sandy blond hair, and emerald green eyes. Looking down on the streets below, he observed the most common of the appearances around the city. They were all different. They were different like he was. Many had wings, a lot were normal looking, but there were some that was just different. A feeling that he hadn’t experienced often rose in him. It was happiness. He could belong here.
With a bit of concentration, Wings formed on his back. To his surprise, they weren’t black like they were normally. They were white. Angelic white, with a bit of gold laced in. His feelings must have taken a hold of him. Jumping off of the building, he glided down to the street, landed beside a store front, and for once kept his wings.
The city was beautiful, and it wasn’t like the others he had been to. There were trees, plants, and animals everywhere. The stores were kept up really nice, and well cleaned. The air smelt clean from an animals point of view, which meant that they land around here was healthy. There were smiles on everyone’s faces, and everyone was happy.
This is really rare. I think I will stay here for a while at the hotel, if not just to see this city. This could be home.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:21 pm
While I am here I might as well have some fun. He thought to himself. Let’s see what I can do. I might as well start with the enhancements I’ve been thinking about. Going over to a bench, he laid back on it and began thinking about what he was going to do.
Well I am going to have to stay on the alert for my parents that are always going to have to be the same. So I might as well alter my sense of smell and hearing. Sight wouldn’t be as bad either. Concentrating, He focused on the changes he was going to make. He didn’t want to alter his appearance so he made subtle changes. This would involve changing genetics. He searched within himself to find the genes that would affect smell, sight, and hearing until he found them. When he found them, he tweaked them bit by bit till the results were what he wanted.

This isn’t bad. He thought to himself. The senses are amazing now. I can see further, hear more, and I can smell even better… wow, I think ill go back to regular smell. In an instant, his smell was back to normal. To much smell can be bad. I think this is enough for now. I know I can make these changes later if I have to. Getting off of the bench, he went in search of food. Taking to the air, it wasn’t long before he found a stall of sweet smelling foods. Angling his wings, he floated down to the stall and folded his wings back along his spine. Walking up to the vendor, he ordered a sweet cake and a sugar roll, and paid the man. Sitting at a table, he ate the delicious food. The taste was nothing like he had tasted before. It was wonderful. He savored the taste for as long as he could before taking back to the sky’s, and making his way back to the hotel.
(OOC: Main room)  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:34 am
OOC: coming from the receptionest desk.

Daniel had shifted to the albatros form again and had taken to the skys. He needed to see friendly faces and freindly people. The city was just the place to do that. Gliding on thermals high in the air, he looked down with the albatross's vision and spotted a park.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:31 am
The park was full of people. Smiling, laughing people. The sun was shining down upon the crowds, and the grass was just freshly cut. Pulling in his wings close to him, Daniel dove down to a nearby tree. At the last moment, he snapped open his wings and backpedaled to land gracefully on a tree branch. He then shifted to his human form, and sat there on the branch with his legs hanging down carelessly. The city was infectious. The smiling and the laughing made him want to join in.
He sat above them all, just watching them play with there pets or just having fun. But for the moment, all he could do was think about the pain in his heart. He had killed people. People that may have been only misguided and mislead by his parents. He hadn’t just killed them, he had slaughtered them. It was nothing to do. It was easy.
With a heavy heart he sat there and sulked in the shining sun and laughter. What was he to do now? Everyone at the hotel should know by now that it was him who did it. But who had ended it? That he didn’t know. He had blacked out as his mother held the gun to his head, ready to pull the trigger. He, him who had wanted to kill his parents couldn’t really do it. Instead someone else had. And he had to know who.
Springing from the tree, he landed on the ground crouched over. Adjusting the muscles in his legs, he sprang foreword like a bullet from a gun and circled the park a couple of times before he heard the crying sounds of a little girl. Shifting to a Medium sized dog, He followed the sounds to find that she was sitting underneath a tree. Trotting up to her, he barked. The little girl looked up and still crying said,
“Go away…” Barking again and then nudging her hand, he waited for her response. “Just go away doggie. I don’t want to play with you.” Something was definitely wrong with the little girl. Shifting back to his human form, he said, “What’s wrong little one. Is there anything I can help you with?”
The little girl looked up and replied, while still sniffling, “Where did you come from?”
Daniel responded smiling, “I’m just here to help you. I was the dog. Remember?”
The little girl looked up at him with amazement on her small wet face. “You were the doggie? Show me.”
With a small laugh, Daniel stepped back and shifted to the dog again, then shifted back.
“You see, I was the dog. I heard you crying out here all alone and I was wondering if I could help you.”
Frowning, the little girl started to cry again. Laying a hand on her shoulder, Daniel patted her and said, “It’s going to be okay. Tell me what’s wrong.”
The little girl sobbing again responded, “I lost my parents. I don’t know where they are and I am lost. Could you help me find them?”  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:33 am
“Do you have something that was there’s. That might have there smell on it?” He asked.Daniel looked into the girl’s eyes and couldn’t help but to help her.
The little girl went rummaging through her pockets trying to find something that used to belong to them. After a bit of rummaging, she finally pulled out a comb.
“Would this work?” she asked, trying to dry the tears out of her eyes.
“that would work nicely.” Daniel responded as he shifted back to the dog form he used. Walking up to the comb, he took a good long smell. Then he went and smelled the little girl., trying to differentiate the many smells coming from the comb. After a bit of sniffing, he finally picked out the oldest smells and put his nose to the ground. Again, after a bit of sniffing, He looked up at the girl and barked.
“You want me to follow you right?” She asked. Daniel shook his head yes, and the little girl laughed.
Putting his nose back to the ground, he began to retrace the little girls steps throughout the park. She followed him through the playground and through the tree line too. Finally he picked up the smell of the parents. With a bark, he and the girl began to move faster, and soon he was standing in front of a small house, hidden from sight by trees and bushes. Shifting back, he said,, “here you go, is this your home?”
The little girl laughed and said, “Yes it is, thank you so much sir.” Laughing, the little girl ran into the house calling for her mom. Deciding that it might be better for him to disappear, he shifted into his battle form and shot upward into the sky, Listing to the little girl tell her tale to her mother. Her mother told her that if she ever saw the dog again to give it a bone then took her into the house. Somewhat better, Daniel flew back to the park and landed near a bench. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:34 am
Daniel lost his wings and sat down. He started to think about the fight again. Who was he? He was almost a complete animal out there. He would have to learn how to better control his emotions and instincts. He would need friends to help him too. He wouldn’t be able to do this alone.
Feeling a lot better now, He took to the air again after shifting his wings back, and started to fly to the hotel until something else caught his eye. A Theme Park. With his mind made up, He flew through the air until he was right over the theme Park and once again, dove downwards, landing in the soft grass surrounding the park.  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:39 am
OOC: Going to theme park.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:10 pm
As he flew through the air at a break neck speed, he changed his body to a battle ready pose he had thought of not to long ago.
His wings returned to their normall state of being, normall and featherly, with no metalic coating to them. They grew longer, and he shifted the tips to hold a slight edge to them.
"Who was that stranger who threatned me?" He thought to himself.
The demonic tail that he had taken a liking to shifted out and was also edged. Red flashed across his vision.
"How dare the insolent brat to even confront me. ME a killer... A MONSTER!!" he yelled to himself. Here lately, he hadnt even shifted to animals, he had been blending and creating things that didnt existed. But that was his power. His only. the outer layers of his skin changed into a onix colored exoskelaton, giving a superior armour to what normall people would have.
" If he even comes, he will regret it." He said quietely.
Shooting through the air now at an even faster speed than before, he arrived att the city in no time at all. He was protected, and not to far off from where he was now, deep in hiding, was his sword. High above the city, he waited..  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 pm
OOC: someone come and join me in the city......im all lonely...  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff