Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork
Romance Under the Red Moon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which pair should end up together? (must have read in to answer)
  Saishi and Riku
  Saishi and Ai
  Karasu and Riku
  Karasu and Ai
  Saishi and Karasu (for you dang yaoi fans)
  Riku and Ai (for you dang yuri fans)
  Meh, they're all wrong for each other.
View Results

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:41 am
Hello, customers, fellow hosts and hostesses, my bosses, this is a romantic fantasy story I have created. Its title is Romance Under The Red Moon. This story is actually dedicated to a good friend and guild member, Aqua Haku. And instead of posting in my journal, I am posting the story here. And this way, anyone else can read it when they get bored. Hope you enjoy it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:42 am
Character Profile #1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Saishi the Vampire
Saishi lives up to the cold, manipulative vampire stereotype. He has an infatuation with the human, Riku (who knows why; maybe for blood supply). He also realizes that the neko, Ai is in love with him, and he uses everyone and everything around him to get what he wants. Since he met Riku, she has been the only thing in his life that he could not get. He loves drinking virgin's blood, and every girl who has been infatuated with him openly donates to him.
School: Second Year in high School

User Image

Theme Song: Z-Trip feat. Chester Bennington "Walking Dead"
Lyrics:
In the chill of the night
I can feel my heart racing
As I run towards the light
that seems so far away
Wondering forever
In the darkest of shadows
Wondering if I will ever see you again

I'll take your love
(I'll take your love)
I'll take your hate
(take your hate)
I'll take you're desire

I'll take the world
when it turns on you
(when it turns on you)
I'll set it on fire

W-the-w-th-th-the walking dead
The walking dead (walking dead)

Digging in the dirt
I can feel you getting closer
Steadying my hands through the blistering pain
Anxiously awaiting for the earth to reveal you
Wondering if I will ever see you again (see you again)

I'll take your love
(I'll take your love)
I'll take your hate
(take your hate)
I'll take you're desire

I'll take your heart
I'll take your pain
(I'll take your pain)
I'll bring you to life

I'll bring you to life

The walking dead (walking dead)

I'll bring you to life

I'll take your love
(I'll take your love)
I'll take your hate
(take your hate)
I'll take you're desire

I'll take the world
when it turns on you
(it turns on you)

I'll take your love
(I'll take your love)
I'll take your hate
(take your hate)
I'll take you're desire

I'll take your heart
I'll take your pain
(I'll take your pain)

I'll bring you to life  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 am
Character Profile #2
User Image

Karasu the werewolf
A mysterious fellow.
Nobody knows exactly when he became a werewolf, but it was during his first year in high school.
The transformation only became absolute at the end of his school year.
School: Second Year in high school
The previous pictures are when he becomes human. His werewolf form is below.
User Image
Theme Song: 10 Years "Wasteland"
Lyrics:
Change my attempt good intentions...

Crouched over
You were not there
Living in fear
But signs were not really that scarce
Obvious tears
And I will not
Hide you through this
I want you to help
Please see
The bleeding heart perched on my shirt

Die, withdraw
Hide in cold sweat
Quivering lips
Ignore remorse
Naming a kid, living wasteland
This time you've tried
All that you can turning you red

Change my attempt good intentions
Should I, could I
Here we are with your obsession
Should I, could I

Crowned hopeless
The article read living wasteland
This time you've tried
All that you can turning you red
but I will not
Hide you through this
I want you to help

Should I, could I

Here we are with your obsession
Should I, could I

Heave the silver hollow sliver
Piercing through another victim
Turn and tremble be judgmental
Ignorant to all the symbols
Blind the face with beauty paste
Eventually you'll one day know

Limbs tied, skin tight
Self inflicted his perdition

Should I, could I
Should I, could I
Should I, could I  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:47 am
Character Profile #3
User Image

Ai the neko
the more shy and innocent of the group. Although, her friend choices are a bit eccentric. Her best friend is Riku, and she is liked by Karasu the werewolf but is infatuated with the vampire, Saishi. She was born into a family of neko-humans and she hopes to be Saishi's wife, no matter the cost.

School: Second Year in high school

User Image

A picture of Ai when she was a first year and when she met Riku. Things have changed slighty.
User Image
This is Ai beforehand...

User Image
This is Ai fused with Tsunami...

Theme Song: Gwen Stefani "What You Waiting For?"
Lyrics:
What an amazing time
What a family
How did the years go by
Now it's only me

Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
La, la, la, la, la, la, la (ah, ah, ah, ah, ah)

Like a cat in heat, stuck in a moving car
A scary conversation, shut my eyes, can't find the brake
What if they say that you're a climber
Naturally, I'm worried if I do it alone
Who really cares, cause it's your life
You never know, it could be great
Take a chance cause you might grow
Oh, ah, oh

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for

Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
Take a chance you stupid hoe

Like an echo pedal, you're repeating yourself
You know it all by heart
Why are you standing in one place
Born to blossom, bloom to perish
Your moment will run out
Cause of your sex chromosome
I know it's so messed up, how our society all thinks (for sure)
Life is short, you're capable
Oh, ah, oh

(Uh-huh, hu-huh)
Look at your watch now
You're still a super hot female
You got your million-dollar contract
And they're all waiting for your hot track

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for

I can't wait to go back and do Japan
Get me lots of brand new fans
Osaka, Tokyo
You Harajuku girls
Damn, you've got some wicked style

Go

Look at your watch now
You're still a super hot female
You got your million dollar contract
And they're all waiting for your hot track

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for

What you waiting for
What you waiting for

Take a chance you stupid hoe (what you waiting for?)

What you waiting for
What you waiting for

Take a chance you stupid hoe (what you waiting for?)

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:49 am
Character Profile #4

Riku, the ordinary human *coughs* slut...
the four of them went to the same school, and Ai is Riku's best friend. But she is resentful towards Ai for having captured Karasu's heart. Even though she acts as though she hates Saishi, she truly feels attracted to him. She is truly the most rowdy of the four, and her main hobbies are checking Saishi and Karasu out and smoking cigarettes.
School: Second Year in High School

User Image

Ah... the days when Riku was innocent. That was a century and clean lungs ago...
User Image

Theme Song: Seether feat. Amy Lee "Broken"
Lyrics:
{Seether}
I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain...

{Both}
Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away.

{Seether}
You've gone away
You don't feel me here
Anymore.

{Amy Lee}
The worst is over now
And we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high and steal my pain away {Both - the word "away"}
There's so much left to learn
And no one left to fight {Both - line}
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain...

{Both}
'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away...

[Instrumental]

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
And I don't feel right when you're gone away...

[Instrumental]

And I don't feel right when you're gone away... {Just Seether - "away"}

{Seether}
You're gone away
You don't feel me here
Anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:51 am
Chapter 1: Sight of the Red Moon

This is for my buddy, Haku, so I actually don't care who reads it.

Once there was a dark night in a wood called Blindman Forest. And that dark night is now called the Haunting Whispers. The little kids who hear the story think it is just a story intended to scare them... But those who tell it, and tell it right, know better...

There were four different individuals walking through Blindman Forest together. There was a werewolf named Karasu, a neko creature named Ai, a vampire named Saishi, and a human named Riku.
And they were all in a love chain. Karasu loved Ai, Ai loved Saishi, Saishi loved Riku, and Riku loved Karasu. And they were all very jealous of the other, except for Riku, because she was a human and as we know, most humans are sluts. So she wanted both Saishi and Karasu.
As they were all setting up camp, there was a rustling noise and a branch breaking. When they turned around, nothing was there. Riku pulled out a cigarette and said, "Hey, Karasu, tonight is a full moon... Are you going to turn?" He sighed. "I'm not entirely sure. It's covered by the clouds..."
Saishi scoffed. "Why does it matter...? Tonight is so right.... for romance... Is it not, Riku, my dear?" he asked as he held her delicate chin. She slapped his hand away and blew smoke in his face. He started to cough. "Don't flirt with me, you creep," she said as she stood up and walked over to Karasu.
"Hm... for a human, she has some strength," he muttered to himself. Ai leaned forward to Saishi and said, "Um... hello, Saishi-san... I.. I got you some virgin's blood before we left, so... here," she nervously stuttered out as she handed it to him.
"Hm..? Um, why, thank you, Ai darling..." And then at that moment... He knew how to win Riku's heart. He would use Ai to get her. "Ai," he whispered delicately in her ear. Oh my... Saishi has never once talked to me in that tone, she thought to herself.
"Would you join me tonight in some... endeavors of amour...?" he whispered softly. She blushed harder. "Why... yes, Saishi-san..." He held her in Riku's direction of sight.
Riku saw everything. Oh, Ai... I thought you were much smarter than that, she thought as she puffed another cloud of smoke. Karasu saw everything as well. How can she fall into that cold vampire's arms like that?!! We are much more compatible than her and that stuck-up Saishi, he thought angrily...
Then, the Red Moon pulled out of the clouds. Karasu was already a bit hairy as if a wolf and a human mixed in, but...
Riku dropped her cigarette. "Karasu...? I knew this was a bad idea camping out here tonight!" Karasu rose a hand. "It's alright, Riku-chan... I will not transform. Tonight, anyhow... It is a Red Moon... I will not transform into werewolf, but a--"
Then he was cut off as a blinding red light appeared!  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:54 am
Chapter 1 (cont.)

When the light dimmed, everyone was able to open their eyes to see... Karasu turned back to a form only the others saw before he was turned into a werewolf... He became an ordinary human. The human they saw in the first year of high school.
All of his black covered skin became pure white. He was pure naked, but his form was recognizable.
"Ai-chan! Can you go into my bag and get me some clothes?" Karasu asked.

Everyone noticed that Karasu was his own self, before he had transformed. Lately they had been used to his
'newer self.' When he went into a human form before, he did not look like his old self... The others were wondering about it at the time. "Uh... Karasu-chan..." Riku started to cry.
It had been so long since she saw Karasu this way that she became happy. "Hmph... Don't be so happy about it, Riku," Saishi said, interrupting her moment of happiness. "What do you mean?" she asked.
"I can see that you're glad because it has been awhile since we've seen him in this form, and that he had been turning into some other form. But now I'm wondernig why it is now that he is changing back. Something strange has happened. And it seems as if he knew this would happen."
Riku's eyes widened. Could it be true? Is Saishi-san right? Karasu, what do you know? she thought wildly.
"Ugh... Thank you, Ai-chan." Ai started to blush as he dressed himself in front of her as she held up his other garment pieces. When he was done, he then noticed why she didn't look. "Oh! I am so sorry, Ai-chan!!!" he yelled as he blushed.
Ai became shocked and her ears stood upright. "No, it's okay... Something massive has just happened. I understand that you weren't thinking about humility," she said with a smile.
You always smile at me, Ai-chan. No matter what I do, he thought as his heart beated wildly. Riku heard them talking, and she started to walk off into the woods. Saishi started to walk behind her.
All the time! He only has whatever emotional outbursts around her! He acts like a stoic dirtbag around me, she thought angrily. She then stopped, not knowing Saishi was following her, and fell to her knees. She began to cry wildly.
Saishi felt sorry. Not really for her, but for himself. You have fallen in love with a man who does not show himself to you but to another woman, and you have denied me... Why? he thought, self-pitying himself.
"Damn it! That so-called 'best friend' of mine is going to steal Karasu away from me!!!" she yelled. She started to fumble through her jeans' pockets and took out a cigarette and a lighter. Wiping her eyes, she then started to light her cigarette and puffed out a cloud of smoke.
Saishi felt dazed by the smoke fumes. She is so beautiful under the Red Moon... His romantic vampiral instincts took over. He hid behind a tree first.

"Um... Karasu-san, are you okay now?" Ai asked after getting him some tea. "Yes, I am fine," he said while stoking the fire. "Ai... There's a reason why I turned back to my original form..." Ai's ears turned upright. "Oh.. If it's important, then all of us should be able to hear it." He nodded. "But those two have been gone for awhile..."
She nodded in return. "I'll go see where they are, ok? Then we can hear your important announcement!" she said with a warm smile. Karasu blushed again. As she took a whiff of air, she started to walk in the two's direction.

"Wow... Ai, you are an incredible woman. Soon, you will be mine," he said after she left.

He couldn't keep himself together anymore. Saishi was burning hot all over his body. He didn't even care anymore to hide his cover. When he stepped down from the tree he was hiding behind, Riku heard the rustling and saw him. "Saishi?! What are you doing here? Are you spying on me?! Pervert!" she yelled.
Saishi's eyes turned red. "I don't even care anymore...." he said in a maniacal whisper. "Saishi...? What are you doing? You're scaring me..." She started to walk away.
Saishi still had a burning sensation all over him. He finally tore his suit off, revealing his glistening, pale-white body. He teleported against her, pinning her to a tree. "Saishi..?!" was all Riku said as his lips planted against hers. She struggled but then her arms slowly formed around him.
As they held each other with their passionate kiss under the pale-red light, Ai appeared. "Oh, there they are!" she said softly to herself. She then flinched. She saw her best friend, Riku and the one she loved, Saishi holding one another kissing. His shirt was even gone! She started to cry softly. Tears ran down her face massively. She then turned around and ran....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:02 am
Chapter 1 (cont.)

User Image

"What was that," Saishi asked in the middle of their kiss. "I don't know... but Saishi, don't stop now..." Riku begged. Saishi pushed her away. His eyes flared red and his eyes saw past the woods. There was a figure running back to the campgrounds. He saw ears and a tail: Ai!
"Damn... Ai saw us kissing..." Saishi buttoned his shirt on. "Why does it matter? Aren't you in love with me?" He smiled. "Why, are you jealous?" he asked smugly.
She scoffed. "We both know that you were using her to make me jealous. Isn't that right?"
Saishi crossed his arms. "Well, did it work?" he asked with his vampiral smile. Riku looked at the ever-glowing red moon. "Well... I always felt attracted to you, but Karasu..."
"Karasu is a man we don't even know the past to and will only show himself to Ai, not you! So how can you love him?! You're not even his type..." Riku became red with fury.
"Oh, and what type am I?!" she asked angrily. He held her gently and caressed her hair. "The dangerous type that keeps my heart on edge... The one who will reveal herself, and only in my dead heart has it ever shown to your wild behaviors... Do you not understand by now, Riku?! I love you... And I want you to be my partner in my endless life.. I'm almost eighteen, Riku... I will look eighteen for another millenia... So please be mine and walk with me for one millenia."
They stared at each other for awhile, and Riku looked away. "Let's go back to the campgrounds..."
As she started, she said, "Well... are you coming...?
He sighed exasparatingly and walked along reluctantly.

Ai finally walked along the campgrounds. She stopped crying, but her face was still red.
User Image
User Image  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 am
Chapter 1 (cont.)

Ai finally got to a river and washed her face. The pale-red moon's reflection wavered in the moving water. "Why...? Why did Saishi do that? Why, after the way he spoke to me tonight...?"
"Because he is a vampire... Why else...?" a strange, familiar voice said. "What...?! Who said that?!" Ai yelled. "In the river, my dear...." Ai looked down, and there was an enstranging neko such as herself, but looked different and was pale-red. But she had Ai's voice!

User Image

"Who are you...?" Ai said nervously. Ai did not like where this was going. The neko in the river started to laugh.
"Why, Ai... I am you." The neko started to form out of the river, and a dark-red beam shifted from the moon to Ai. After it was done, Ai collapsed. "Ugh... What was that...?" The neko from the river disappeared.
"I... I should go back to the camp." She walked away with an echoing cackle following her.

"Well, we're back. Hey, Karasu, did Ai come back? Karasu....?" Saishi asked. Karasu was sleeping over the log next to the fire. "He must have been stoking it. I see with no one around, what else could he have done?" Riku said.
"Karasu?" she said, walking over to him. "Karasu...?" He was sleeping so innocently.
Saishi scowled. There she goes again, falling for him! he thought infuriatingly. Karasu woke up. "Hm..? Oh, Riku, it's you... Well, Ai was looking for you... Where is she?" The two flinched. "We don't know... We saw her, but I don't think she saw us... Um, I'll go look for her," Saishi said.
"And I'll stay here with Karasu," Riku offered. "Oh, fine... But hurry, Saishi... I really need to tell you three something important..."
He nodded, and then he went to look for her. Where could that little cat be? Saishi thought to himself. Where do you think, Saishi...? She is searching for your heart... a familiar voice said. He stopped. "Who's there...? Show yourself!"
Oh... have you forgotten me that easily, my child...? the voice replied.
"No... Y-you can't be... Mother...?" Saishi said, his voice faltering. The voice started to chuckle softly, and soon the voice faded altogether.
Saishi went on walking. How could it have been Mother? She killed herself after have killing Father, he reassured himself. "Ai? Are you there?" he said after have not feeling her presence.
"I'm right here, Saishi-san." He turned around, surprised. "Ai! Where...? How...? Don't sneak up on me!" She soon blushed. "Sorry... Um, Karasu said he had something important to say... So let's go back to the camp." Saishi nodded slowly.
As the two walked, Saishi became a bit suspicious. This must be Ai, but how was it possible that I was not aware of her presence? Hm... maybe I'm just losing my touch, he thought to himself.

"Finally, everyone is here. I thought we would never be able to go on," Karasu said. "Well, what is the big news, Karasu?" Saishi asked.
"Well... I knew that I would change back to my original form. I never told you guys how everytime I would change back to a human form why it was a different human."
"So, why did you change into a different human?" Riku asked.
Karasu was silent, closing his eyes, his head tilted in the red light. "This moon, last year, caused my transformation. On this very date, I changed into a werewolf last year. And for some odd reason, nowhere else is able to see this moon. Because as soon as I left these woods, the moon was a pale white again. When I went back into the woods, it was red. And it wasn't just the moon's effects, a werewolf was dying. He told me so, and then he bit me. He told me to treasure the gift, but I always thought he cursed me... As soon as he died, I turned into a beast. But when i went back to a human, I was that guy! But not, because of the moon's effects, I'm back to myself."
"Well then. All is well now, right?" Saishi said. Karasu shook his head. "No. I'm not sure if I will not be a werewolf anymore, but it was you guys that I was afraid of. Saishi, Ai, I'm not sure if you two could be exposed, since you two are already creatures of the Magick. Riku, I'm pretty sure nothing else will happen to you... I was a neko before, as you all know, so... The red moon can change you into anything, and these woods are a bit mysterious in its own ways. If you all met someone who said they were someone you knew, they were probably lying, trying to get you into their trap."
Ai and Saishi flinched. Karasu noticed and then asked, "Did something happen to you two?" Saishi returned to his form. "Of course not. I just hope nothing like that will happen to me." Ai blushed and then said, "No... I just hope I do not meet a strange person either..."
Karasu nodded. "Fine. But we better stay here for awhile, just to be safe..." Riku stood up. "If these woods are already strange and the moon is only red in here, then shouldn't we leave?!" Karasu stared at her. "There is someone here who can give me the right answers, alright? Her name is Princess Tsukino. I read about the history of these woods when I was younger, but since I've had the first-hand experience of being exposed to its magic, then the princess should be real. She is the Princess of the Red Moon, so she should be here tonight. Hopefully."

Then a childish laughter was heard. "What was that?!" they all yelled out.

Will someone play with me tonight? Werewolf, if you play with me, I will answer any questions you have!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 am
Chapter 2: Tsukino's Game

"That must be the princess.... She must have been eavesdropping; it explains the rustling noises," Saishi analyzed.

You're mean! No wonder your parents killed themselves! Meanie vampire!

Saishi flinched. "You... You little brat! How dare you!" Saishi's eyes turned blood-red. Well, if you want to prove me wrong, you better accept the rules to my game!

Saishi growled, revealing his fangs. "Saishi! Stow it... It will not help if you kill the princess..."
Saishi went off. "You know what, Karasu?! That's your own damn problem! You always get what you want, don't you?! You always do!" Karasu looked unfazed by Saishi's comments.

"Do I really...? I walk on this earth with no one who can understand me, so-called 'best friend' who hates my own internal organs stealing a heart from me whilst befalling someone who is infatuated with me, a girl who will never love me, a family that will never call my name, and teachers who only give me good grades in fear that I will kill them if they do not. What have I truly gotten?!! The princess gave me a life I have hated! I just want my life back! Saishi, you have a millenia to live! I have maybe a few decades, and alone at that!"
Saishi scowled. "That's your own damn problem, isn't it? I never said I was your best friend. And the truth is, I don't feel like making anyone happy but me. It's your own damn fault that you chose to have a conscience and wanting feelings... I want what I want; I don't analyze for any deeper meaning."
Riku and Ai flinched. Ai stepped forward to Saishi. "I-is that true, Saishi-san...?" Saishi looked up at the quivering neko. He looked away. "Yes, it is..." Saishi walked away from her.

Ai was killed by that comment. The love that she had for Saishi fell into a dark abyss. Only a swelling rage inside her formed. Ai was no longer herself....

"Oh... dear. The beautiful vampire crushed your heart... Why not let me kill you just to ease the pain?"
"Who are you...?" Ai said, with all of her individuality mustering out. The neko laughed. "Well, now...?" The neko slashed Ai into further unconsciousness. "Well, now, I am you..."

User Image

Ai collapsed in front of the others. "Ai! Are you alright?!!" Riku yelled for her best friend. Ai chuckled. "Of course, Riku... I-I'm fine..." the fake Ai replied. "You gave us quite a scare there, Ai," Saishi replied.
Karasu grabbed Saishi by the collar. "You know, you were probably the one who caused her to collapse in the first place, you scum of a vampire! So don't toy with her with such fake comforting words!" Karasu angrily chastised him. Saishi got loose. "Don't touch me, fleabag."
Saishi walked over to Ai and got close to her. "O-oh... Saishi-san... I-I..." Saishi pinned her against a tree while Riku calmed Karasu down. "Who are you? You are definitely not Ai.. The reason why I couldn't detect her earlier was because you were merging with her body, weren't you? So who are you?"
She laughed and kissed him softly on his lips. "Hm.. You... do not worry your sweet, little, vampiral head. She's fine, more or less. It's not like I killed the rest of her soul. She's just unconscious... But you might not want to tell the dear werewolf that, because he already shares some resent towards you, am I right? Just let me play the game. If you win, she'll be fine; if you lose... Well, she's not the one you have to worry about. Understand?" She smiled with malevolence.

Oh, God... What have we gotten ourselves into? Saishi thought to himself...  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:09 am
Chapter 2 (cont.)

Damn it, thought Saishi. This Ai imposter must be part of the Princess's game... Somehow, these two even know about my parents, and I have never told anyone about it! We need to get out of these woods... I don't care what Karasu wants.

"Fine... Do what you want. Ai is not of my concern." The fake Ai laughed. "So, you truly are that cold, huh, vampire? Very well good for yourself, but I am not that sure of the game..."Saishi ignored her. If she wants to tell me the rules for the game, she should go ahead and do so. I don't have time for stupid games.
"Karasu, stop thinking of others and wondering ideals and let us leave. It will be best for everyone--" Karasu punched him in the face. "What do you know what is best for everyone?!!! You don't care about anyone! No one but yourself, so for Princess Tsukino's game, keep your comments to yourself. Please!"
Saishi walked away. "You know what? Fine. I was going to help you, but if you want to be a self-divine jerk, go right ahead. It's every man for himself and whoever Ai and Riku want to work with. Because I won't help you, Karasu. I won't anymore."
Karasu scoffed. "Fine with me." Riku was frozen. "G-guys, can't we talk about this...?"
"NO!" the two yelled out. "Who are you going to choose, Riku? Karasu or me?" Riku flinched. "I-I..." Saishi growled in exasparation. You know what? Never mind." Saishi walked to his tent. Karasu looked at Riku. "Hey... Thanks." Riku blushed. "What for?"
Karasu chuckled. "I may not look like a werewolf anymore, but I still have the senses of one. I can smell him on you. He must have kissed you or held you or whatever passionate attack vampires use to seduce others... So for you to choose me over him... Thanks."
Riku blushed. So he doesn't entirely hate me. He just revealed some compassion... I'm so sorry, Saishi. But I cannot live an entire millenia with you. "Hey... Where's Ai?" Karasu finally said.

A low chuckle was heard in the woods with Ai's voice. Then the laugh of the princess was heard. This is our game, players. It's time for the first round, the fake Ai said.

"Ai?! What are you doing!?!" Riku yelled. Saishi was unfazed. So it begins now, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:32 am
Chapter 2 (cont.)

"Ai....? My sweet Ai... No, that cannot be her!" Karasu said in a flustered manner. Riku was more on the line of shock and never coming back.

"No way can that be Ai!!! I have known her for so long, and she has never been able to say anything without stuttering!!!" Riku finally said overcoming her shock. Karasu looked at Riku. He took her by the shoulders. "Are you absolutely sure about that?!!"
Riku was a bit embarrassed by the fact that Karasu held her so closely, but she was angry by the fact that he was still obsessing over Ai. She pulled away. "Of course I'm positive. Ai has always stuttered her sentences out or has a look of embarassment on her face, so... Either she really can change overnight, or someone has taken control of her. What are your thoughts, Saishi? Saishi?" The two turned around to where Saishi was.
"He was just there! Where could he have gone to?!!!" Riku yelled. Karasu growled. "That damn vampire... He went to go play the game without us. I can't believe he truly meant what he said.. Oh man, I made a huge mistake!"
Riku was puzzled. "What are you talking about, Karasu?" Karasu sighed. "Well, I meant it when I said Saishi was my best friend; he may not think of me as so because you like me, but he was always my friend... And he's really good at analyzing problems and he can detect true identities pretty well. Maybe he knew about Ai.... Damn."
Riku bent down to Karasu. "It's okay... People make mistakes... So let's go into the forest and find Saishi, rescue Ai, and win Tsukino's game. Ok?" As she smiled, Karasu looked up. Hm... She really is beautiful... I can see the beauty you see in her, Saishi. I just couldn't see the inner beauty before, he thought to himself. He quickly gained his form. "Um... since when are you the innocent one?" Karasu asked. Riku scrunched her face. "Well, if that's how you feel about it, fine!!! I was just trying to make you feel better!!!"

User Image

As she stomped off to her tent, Karasu was still blushing. "No... I like Ai... But Riku's so beautiful.... Ugh..." he groaned to himself.

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 am
Chapter 2 (cont.)

The fake Ai had held Princess Tsukino's hand throughout their walk of the forest. Tsunami.... The forest is in bad shape... Whatever shall we do?

The fake Ai, or now known as Tsunami, said, I'm not sure, Tsukino... But I promise you we will fix the problem with the intruders' blood.
Tsukino shivered. The princess began to cry. It took awhile, but when she finally calmed down, Tsunami wiped her tears away and asked, What is wrong, Princess?
Tsukino sniffled and said, Well, it's technically my fault that the man named Karasu became a werewolf. I thought maybe as one of the forest's creatures, he'd play with me and not leave like Kantarou did....
Kantarou.... thought Tsunami. You wanted to leave the forest so badly, you died in the process. Tsunami felt a pang in her heart. damn it! The neko is stirring! she thought fumingly to herself so she would not worry the Princess any longer.

She went deep inside Ai's mind.

"Please! Let me out! This is my body! You can't just use it whenever you want! Wow, how wrong did that sound...? Anyways, please! just get out and let me return!" Tsunami formed before her. She smiled deviously at Ai. So you have awoken? you are much stronger than I gave you credit for... At any rate, I cannot surrender this human form just yet. Until the red moon passes, I must be here to take care of Princess Tsukino."But why me?!! Why didn't you use someone else?"
Tsukino closed her eyes and sighed. To tell you the truth, it was because you were the closest form nearby...Ai stopped crying. "Oh... is that all? Then--" Tsunami interrupted her. But! You did have some importance to you... I needed one of two bodies, but it seemed none were close to me and it would have been much more difficult to have obtained their bodies. The vampire and the werewolf... You see, I needed the werewolf because he was the only one that had been here in this forest before... Princess Tsukino remembers him. Did you ever notice when he would go back to human form from his werewolf form that it was a different human?Ai nodded. "Actually, yes, I have... We all noticed that. We never found out why it was a different person, though."
Tsunami sighed. That human form was a man by the name of Kantarou. He was a neko such as yourself and the werewolf's birth form... One night, he came to this forest and asked Tsukino a favor... He wanted a good harvest for his family. You see, his son was dying and if he did not get any good nutrition, he surely would have perished. So Tsukino granted his wish, but at a cost. The catch was that he had to play with Tsukino for the rest of his life, and turn into a supernatural being so his life would be eternal.Ai shuddered at her story. Tsunami continued. What a fool Kantarou had been... He should have chosen eternal life, but he threw it all away! Tsunami said in fury. Ai stopped shivering. "You loved him, didn't you?" Tsunami opened her eyes. What did you say?! Ai shut her eyes as Tsunami's hand was aimed at her. Ai opened her eyes. Her hand was down.
Hmph... Why should I do anything to you...? He's dead and you're right... The truth is, Princess Tsukino fell in love with him as well. But he didn't want either of us. He still loved his wife and child. He lived with us for two centuries... His family had already been gone. But he did not care. He said they became the brightest stars in the sky that only he could see. Tsukino became angry. She wanted to bear him a child, but he refused to father anyone else's children. I cannot give in to my feelings, so I did as I was told by my princess.Tsunami! Kantarou refuses to be my love... So destroy him. Kill him until all of his blood pours out!
"But... you loved him. You murdered him...?" She screamed. No, I didn't! I could have done exactly what she asked of me to anyone else... But I couldn't stand watching him die. I only shot him once with a small arrow; it wasn't strong enough to kill him. But he knew what she had ordered. He smiled at me and began to run all over the forest. I didn't want to leave him, so I followed. He took a branch from a Weeping Willow tree and stabbed himself with it through the heart. There was a young boy close by, and Kantarou bit him. He told him, "Take on my legacy... Defeat the evil that is present, or the Red will consume you..." This is why I have taken your body... Because Kantarou's blood now resides in Karasu, the boy who is madly in love with you!Ai blushed. "B-but, I don't feel that way about Karasu-san!" Tsunami sighed. I know that as well. And the boy you do like... I need him, not for romance or friendship, but for a much more important reason.
"Do you even know Saishi?!!! How can you speak of him that way?!" Tsunami was taken aback. How strange... The vampire youth uses you, and yet, you still have romantic feelings for him? I guess that is what they call a one-sided love...Ai began to laugh. "I know what everyone says... Yes, I love Saishi.... And yes, I know he wants to use me to get Riku, in fact, he already has... But... in the end, I will have what I want for the first time. I will have Saishi-san to myself! All those blood-donating girls will have been only his feast, Riku will be a thing of the past, and I will be his bride!"
Ai's head drooped again due to exhaustion. Child, do you actually think you have what it takes to get him? You are a very clumsy one... You never stand up for yourself. How are you going to surpass the blue-haired one who claims to be your best friend?Ai chuckled. "Ill kill her... I'll kill Riku if I have to... if I want to get Saishi... I never got a lot from family, friends, or teachers... But if I only have courage for a day, I want that day to be the day Saishi wants me as much as he wanted Riku, if not more..."
You truly have high want-power, but what if he still will not accept you...? What then? Why not take the werewolf? At least, he would be an ideal husband...Ai's eyes widened. "Karasu... Don't get me wrong.... Karasu-san is a very attractive man and he is perfect in every way... But that's just it. He's perfect; I'm imperfect! I could never live up to the image of being his girlfriend or wife!"
And being the cold vampire's does meet up to your standards?
"Saishi... He may seem perfect, but he has his fumbling ways... I once fell in love with Karasu, but..."
You just don't want to go any further! Ai snapped. "N-no... i-it's not that..."
Oh, save it! Just as soon as the boy you like likes you back, you run! You run away without ever knowng! I'm guessing you chose an impossible man to please so you'd never have to be scared! Falling in love with someone who will never love you back will cause you to go into this darkness! You'll have to be stuck with me! Ai! As soon as I save your friends, I will return your body... Please... Understand that this forest has been cursed by Tsukino for so long. She wants Karasu and Saishi now. I have to keep them away from her. And to keep Saishi's secrets away from everyone...
"Y-you know his secret...? How...? He's never told anyone... All I know is that his parents died, and he was involved..."
He was never involved in that..
Ai scoffed. "Oh yeah? And how do you know that?"
Tsunami held Ai to her face. Because I am Saishi's sister. I killed my father; my mother did not.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:37 am
Chapter 2 (cont.)

Ai began to shiver. "Y-you're... Saishi's sister....?" Tsunami nodded. "But then why did he not mention it...?"
Tsunami sighed. You realize Saishi is a vampire? You realize that our parents were rather immortal? The truth is, our parents lived a bit too long... Saishi is much younger than me... He is 18 by birthright of humanity and his true age... I am 419.. give or take a few months.... and our parents? much older than that... My father detested me because of my gender. But why did it matter, I wondered to myself..? And my realization was that he was just a bigot... So I was cast away to these woods with Tsukino... I vowed to protect her.
Ai coughed. "And how did you know of Saishi's existence...?" She smiled. Vampires have a few abilities... And I can spy onto the human plane whenever I please... Without Tsukino's knowing, of course. His birth.... became something rather wonderous... As he grew, I noticed my father hating him more and more... Because you have seen Saishi... He has a charm, but also a feminine charm.
"That's true..." she began to admit. Because of that, Father wanted to destroy Saishi. I broke a rule and made a portal and murdered Father. But soon after, Mother killed herself as well... How she came to love a beast like him is out of my boundaries of knowledge.... "True love knows no bounds...." Ai said softly. True love? I doubt it... That beast didn't know what love is. Ai closed her eyes. "But you certainly cared for Saishi. Tsukino must have found out...."
Tsunami growled. Yes... She found out I went to the human plane and when I told her only vampires had the ability to teleport, she became angry... She then wanted Saishi... And I don't want these games to end in her favor. I vowed to protect Tsukino. But to protect her, the world must in turn be protected by her....
Ai shuddered. The end of the Red Moon was approaching...  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 am
Chapter 3: Configuration of the Longest Spectrum

Ai shivered. "But how are you to end these games of Tsukino's? You don't dare harm her..." Tsunami stared off listelessly. You are right... But I must protect you and your friends... If I do not... I don't think I can live in any form of sanity...
Ai felt sorry for Tsunami. She then realized something. "Your mother.... When she committed suicide.... Are you sure it was out of love for your father?" Tsunami flinched. Actually... I'm not entirely sure. She died muttering something about him...
"Maybe it was to be free of him."
Tsunami widened her eyes. She was always so quiet.... Succumbing to anything he inflicted on her... If it was to be free of him.. But I already had done that!!! I murdered him!!!Ai thought about the situation. "Um... can vampires become revenants?" Tsunami flinched. Yes... They can... But it is rare and their hearts must be of...
"Hatred," both of them said. Huh... How about that? My father haunted my mother until she snapped. Poor Saishi... Well, anyways... Let me keep this form until the Red Moon passes... The only thing that will soon be red will be the blood on my hands.
Ai nodded, and with that, Tsunami regained consciousness of Ai's body. But Ai then blurted in the deep confines of her mind. "Wait a second! Whose blood will be on your hands?!!!!!"  
Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff