Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
East Forest (inside Konoha near training grounds) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:10 pm
This is the forest on the East side of the village near the training grounds. Go too far out and you'll reach the fenced area. If you enter, you might get blown up by paper bombs. This is still inside the village, so no wories about leaving.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm
Aeon sat on the highest branch, wondering where kirie was. While thinking though he wondered if he might run into his dad. The odds were that he'd run into his mom before him. Aeon pulled out a small blade of grass and played a soft melody.  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 pm
Reign hears a quiet humming noise but ignores it and moves on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 am
The song was made by his mom as a lulliby for him. The melody always calmed him when he didn't know what to do. "i will find kirie and go home"  

conigwolf
Crew

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:55 am
Obito entered the forest. "Wonder where he ran off to." He looked up to the sky and sighed, being this active was so unlike him. "If I was back home I'd probably be lounging around right about this time." He shook his head and continued his search.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:08 am
Reign spots Obito in the forest. He goes down and floats along side him and asks "Find anything yet?"  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:17 am
He looked at Reign. "Haven't found a thing yet. But if we find the girl we'll find him so theres no need to worry. Except that he may run into someone from the future and mess things up." He looked around again. "Get back in the sky and keep looking, I'll keep tracking him from here."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:09 pm
"Alright" Reign says as he floats back up into the sky.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 pm
Jiraiya cought up with Obito. "Any luck?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:34 am
He shakes his head. "No sir, and I can't use my hound summoning either casue they're back in my time." He slamned his fist into a tree out of frustration, a crack slowly appears. "I don't know what to do."  

picaal
Crew

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 am
Aeon jumped down the tree and ran up the village's outside wall. He looked over his shoulder. sorry everyone He leaped off the wall into the trees below and took off in kirie's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 pm
Jiraiya thought for a moment. "Well, there's always Kakashi and his dogs. Or maybe one of the Inuzukas'. I heard that Kiba and his dog Akamaru can smell a person a mile away like they were right there in front of them."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Reign sits and his cloud and ponders 'Where could he have gone' then goes down to Obito and Jiraiya and asks Obito, "You know him more than I do, so if you were him, where would you hide?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 am
Obito shook his head. "He is his father's son, so you know he doesn't hide. He's gone after the girl." He scratched his head and looked at Jiraiya. "I'd go with kiba maybe. Best not I get involved with my father when I don't have to. But even Kiba might be bad cause he might recognize my scent for my father's." He bent down picked up some leaves and dirt and held it in his hand. "If needed though, I can mask my scent for a short time."  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 pm
"Or I could just go get him and you could go back to the hotel, only thing I need is an excuse for when we find him." Reign says.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff